AtmanIsBrahman

Why I Think Magic Is Real

179 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Natasha looks like a kangaroo..

You are what you eat xD


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are what you eat xD

I had to check just for shits and giggles, but Kangaroo meat is available in the US at specialty meat markets.


When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cetus said:

I had to check just for shits and giggles, but Kangaroo meat is available in the US at specialty meat markets.

It's worse than you know. She eats kangaroo burgers.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2026 at 9:04 AM, AtmanIsBrahman said:

But you are God. So you can unimagine the limits. The logic seems perfectly clear. 

By the way, manifestation/magic is usually not about imagining a crazy new dimension like on a psychedelic trip. It's making select changes to consensus reality. That makes it even easier to unimagine. 

Why would God change anything or should I say God is doing absolutely what it wants. Ego wants magic and ego can't perform magic. God is already doing the magic but you're blind to see that.


Truth Lord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sandhu said:

God is already doing the magic but you're blind to see that.

Well said.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to manifest with my mind a big tiddy goth catgirl with a temper . Wish me luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must confess - kangaroo is a staple of my diet 😬 

Majikal kangaroo!

If you look hard enough, there are receipts as proof on the forum...

Edited by Natasha Tori Maru

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I must confess - kangaroo is a staple of my diet 😬 

Majikal kangaroo!

If you look hard enough, there are receipts as proof on the forum...

Do you guys have Kangaroo shawarma/ burrito in Australia? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I must confess - kangaroo is a staple of my diet 😬 

Majikal kangaroo!

How about crock? In the southern US alligator is a regular staple.


When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, integration journey said:

Do you guys have Kangaroo shawarma/ burrito in Australia? 

I was thinking Taco.


When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kangaroo tacos


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Basman .Be careful of what you wish for.

 

Edited by cetus

When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Kangaroo tacos

-in the land down under.


When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cetus said:

How about crock? In the southern US alligator is a regular staple.

It's not readily available where I am! Part of the idea behind kangaroo in my diet is the sustainability (it's not farmed, they are a pest due to volume, crazy breeding and destroying land when herds become huge). Avoids pesticides also. I want to try crock though, as I have a strange palate. I enjoy offal, brains, liver etc. Raised by strange artist silent generation Grandad 🥹

19 minutes ago, integration journey said:

Do you guys have Kangaroo shawarma/ burrito in Australia? 

I've never seen it... 

BUT I GUESS THATS DINNER INSPIRATION! 

Dashing to get ingredients ⚡

Edited by Natasha Tori Maru

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha Tori Maru 

7 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

(it's not farmed, they are a pest due to volume, crazy breeding and destroying land when herds become huge).

Sounds like the same problem with wild boar here in the US. I love bacon.


When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kangaroo smoothie


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now