AtmanIsBrahman

Why I Think Magic Is Real

85 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No

I remember (if I'm not mistaken) you saying in one of the older videos that it wouldn't surpirse you to see a monk levitating. 

What made you change your minid?

Edited by bazera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bazera said:

I remember (if I'm not mistaken) you saying in one of the older videos that it wouldn't surpirse you to see a monk levitating. 

What made you change your minid?

I am open to it. But I won't accept anyone's stories of it.

With age I become more realistic.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am open to it. But I won't accept anyone's stories of it.

With age I become more realistic.

What do you think which from these siddhis are probably real? Do you have siddhis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real magic is realizing that you are identical to your mother. No, not one with her. Not a part of her. Not related to her. You are your mother. This requires insane increase of consciousness to really get it.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if the magic for getting money was having a job?

I guess printing money would do as well. 😁

Why aren't the limitations of this reality that aren't constructed by humanity not magical enough?

How would you prove that your manifestation is what directly caused the result beyond assumptions / beliefs?

The actual mechanics/limitations of current reality doesn't depend on believing that reality is material. Beliefs cannot directly change the limitations beyond belief-based limitations. Maybe you believe that some technique could change, and then when you do it the limitations change. But that's indirect, and still you have to prove to yourself that the change isn't a belief.

The problem of belief is that without actually knowing whether something is true you assume it is, and then whatever happens to you, you will think that it's because you believed in it, especially that the belief is the direct cause. You get lost in a self-reinforcing loop.

But what's magical about belief is that if you believe that reality is material, it will become material.

For exploration and testing how powerful hypnosis is, I have listened to hypnosis files. They work like magic, given some time, because you completely concentrate your focus on an idea being real until it becomes solidified in your mind. Links get created in your mind between different things, so when you think about a certain thing, it can directly affect what/how you feel and act. It's terrifyingly powerful; you can be hypnotized to experience an intense bliss!

People underestimate how suggestible their minds are.

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now