AtmanIsBrahman

Why I Think Magic Is Real

128 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Joseph Maynor Careful, or we will collectively force-choke you xD

Oh wow, I guess this is better than being called a demon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so this is not a yogi flying in the Himalayas, but how the hell do you jump up in the air while sitting cross legged. 

I think they are propelled by a burst of kundalini shooting out of the arse :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Oh wow, I guess this is better than being called a demon.  

We can send a demon to your house if you prefer. xD


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

 

Spiritual bullshit at its finest.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I want to manifest something with magic - I think about it. Put a lot of energy into that thought. Then I plan and align my thoughts with an action that naturally occurs for me because I am integrous. Integrity is the connective force.

If I want to levitate a cup. I think "reach out and pick up the cup". I reach out and pick up the cup. 

That's how God gets it done :D

Magic is probably the "action" gap between thought <----> happening you aren't aware of. You just missed the action following the thought and labelled the gap "Magic"

Edited by Natasha Tori Maru

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We can send a demon to your house if you prefer. xD

It's been done before lol.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AtmanIsBrahman said:

Maybe I misunderstood your notion of solipsism then.

Hahahahahaha

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now