Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

Alcohol's positive effects on consciousness 

16 posts in this topic

I've started drinking wine again recently and realized how pleasant it is to get tipsy and how wine has medicinal properties for socializing and relating to people. To be honest if you are surrounded by good company, in good health, and have your life in decent order you can have some various shifts in consciousness, similar to psychedelics, on wine. When you are a bit tipsy and start having deep conversation. There is a sense of fullness and oneness when you use alcohol in a positive way. Wine is also an excellent aphrodisiac. I've been married for around a year now and I've found the passion I used to have with my wife isn't as spicy as it used to be, it's a bit challenging to keep the super horny tear their clothes off energy when you've been with someone for 6 years. You've basically heard your girl taking a shit and had enough arguments to take away some of the sexual mystery. But wine has a way of brining this back. I definitely think red and white wine when used maturely are excellent for growth, it has has it's place in the toolbox along side mdma, marijuana and psychedelics. It's an age old elixir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree.


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I am really finding 2 glasses of wine is really useful. I sort of lost interest in sex and even being intimate often with my wife and it has totally brought it back. Also us settling down from traveling as well, we have been traveling all this year so far. You need to really chill and relax to have an active sex life. I lose all interest in sex when I am experiencing stress. Alcohol is so stigmatized in spiritual circles. Drink a glass of wine when you are having an awakening or in your flow with a clear mind and connection to spirit. It doesn’t cloud it, it adds a really playful, fun, sweet and just joyful tint to it. Really surprised I haven’t heard more stories about wine on here like this. 

I personally would avoid liquor and beer. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alcohol is a silent killer

people think its cool becuase its heavily advertised thorugh movies

 

Edited by Ramanujan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

alcohol is a silent killer

people think its cool becuase its heavily advertised thorugh movies

 

We all are slowly dying. Pick your poison. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lyubov I always go out sober, but I can see how drinking can be beneficial. It is like a cheap form to buy flow state. If you are really into the flow state you get kinda drunk naturally, but it is much easier to not build up flow state and get a bit tipsy. Some artists and performers drink, I believe not just to get drunk, but to seriously get into flow state and create art as an artist you are seeking that flow state where magic is created. The only thing is that at some point the alcohol will make you tired and the next day will make you feel like shit. Sometimes I pretend to be drunk and be around drunk people and it is funny how you can access a bit of drunkness sober. You got to try it one time, go walk like your drunk, talk like your drunk, like not so dramatic it feels unrealistic, but just a little bit and you will feel a bit drunk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

We all are slowly dying. Pick your poison. 

meditation gives you a better high than alcohol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

meditation gives you a better high than alcohol

Bro you are not going to create sexual tension with a meditation high 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Bro you are not going to create sexual tension with a meditation high 

You'd be surprised, try tantra. Once I meditated holding hands with my girlfriend for like 15 mins and then I had like a 40 second long orgasm after we fucked, best orgasm of my life and only time it's ever happened.

I think you can get it to the point where you are like one soul in two bodies experiencing each other type of thing but I haven't tried it that deeply apart from that one experience. 

I'd also recommend checking out BDSM if you want to learn how to keep injecting sexual tension into your relationship. Depending what you both are into it can keep things interesting and novel for easily a decade.

I agree that drinking can loosen you up a lot and help you connect, it's no fun to always be a 24/7 sober productivity robot. 

Edited by LordFall

Building a global media agency. Follow my progress on Instagram

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LordFall said:

You'd be surprised, try tantra. Once I meditated holding hands with my girlfriend for like 15 mins and then I had like a 40 second long orgasm after we fucked, best orgasm of my life and only time it's ever happened.

I think you can get it to the point where you are like one soul in two bodies experiencing each other type of thing but I haven't tried it that deeply apart from that one experience. 

I'd also recommend checking out BDSM if you want to learn how to keep injecting sexual tension into your relationship. Depending what you both are into it can keep things interesting and novel for easily a decade.

I agree that drinking can loosen you up a lot and help you connect, it's no fun to always be a 24/7 sober productivity robot. 

Tantra I think is different. I never tried it and tbh I’m not really interested in it or bdsm. My sex life has always been kinda crazy and fun without labels and names on stuff. But yeah I’m sure tantra can be powerful in its own way. What I was speaking about is like doing some mindfulness before pick up. Idk meditation removes desire usually and desire can be really powerful when channeled into socializing and pick up. It’s a weird tightrope of walking between being detached but also having a ton of energy to fuck and pull a woman back with your tenacity and sharpness. 
 

I would also say the alcohol you drink matters as well. Beer is kinda dirty, spirits can take it too far. I’ve found wine is the ultimate elixir but I also think the environment you take it in is very important. Some environments are just fucking messy and getting drunk along with the rest of the cattle has its consequences. A couple glasses of wine with your wife or girlfriend or date or with your girl and a couple of her girlfriends works wonders. I’m not talking about slamming a bunch of beers and getting all gassy and in a carb high and making a fool of oneself. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last time I had alcohol was over a decade ago, and it was just a sip. People closest to me, on the other hand, have been destroyed by alcohol (*cough* my ex), so I personally have negative associations with it even though I don’t drink it myself. 

My sister did tell a story about how her family drank a lot of alcohol during a family gathering, and they all started opening up about traumas and shit, so there are some benefits like that. The problem is they don’t take their traumas seriously and go back to daily life as usual and push it under the rug again.

——

Edit: Another story:

One time I was at some drunk education booth with the basketball hoops, and this guy  had me put on the drunk goggles and try to shoot the basketballs. Your vision is supposed to be off center with them on. I shot the balls in just fine and it pissed him off, so I messed up the last shots on purpose.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yimpa very good, I don't understand how alcohol got so normalised. I almost never drink and feel much better that way. Also I think it made me stay out of allot of trouble, because when you drink you get on a lower vibe and dark stuff gets attracted to you, like getting into a fight with someone or some other bullshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf Yeah, my ex and I had the most terrifying fights and they’d come out of nowhere. She lied to me that she overcame her alcoholism, and I blindly believed her. Mental illness and alcohol is a major red flag. She was super into horror movies and knife play, and I certainly felt like I was living a real life horror movie with her. I am one year sober from her now.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yimpa knifes, horror movies and alcohol sounds like the trinity of hell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0