Shin

Astral Projection Is Real !

46 posts in this topic

Holy molly, this shit goes deeper and deeper on a daily basis now.

So this morning after a hour long meditation, I was interested on how to astral project, because why the fuck not.
I just laid down, and affirm myself 20 times "I will astral project, I will astral project".

The first 20-30 minutes I just relaxed my body, and entered a no-thought zone, while still being lucid (eyes closed).
Then after these 30 minutes, the first experience happened:

I was looking at my window (I could only saw my hands), but I could clearly feel I was still on my bed.
This was already a step further from the last time, because this time I knew for sure I wasn't dreaming.

Then I got an another experience just after ...
I saw something that is literally, physically, rationally impossible ...

My body split into two ... just like before, except this time I was opening the door of my room.
I could see, from my bed, a hand opening the door.

I COULD SEE AND FEEL A SINGLE HAND OPENING THE DOOR.

DDmG_f-maxage-0.gif

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If you are god or emptiness. What exactly is projecting? You are just having vivid hallucinations. Enjoy your hallucinations though

I could be wrong though

Edited by Paintballer

It doesn't really matter if it happens in this reality or not, it stills happen.

What's important is the fact that you really know you can't be the body/mind, it doesn't make sense anymore.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin yeah but then you can falsely identify as your "soul" which would be just as false as identification with ego.

@Paintballer Astral projection is no less real than consensus reality.

Why do you believe that consensus reality is more real than the astral realm? How do you know consensus reality isn't a hallucination and astral projections are reality?

Do you see how your belief that consensus reality is more real than the astral realm, is just total bullshit? How are you acting any different to religious fundamentals who believe the earth is flat?

I've astral projected, and its as plain as day to realize that the astral realm is no less real than consensus reality.

@electroBeam Instead of hallucination let me say irrelevant to our waking life, that is both more coherent and consistent as martin ball says that any of our other states. The state we live in most of the time as bodied beings.

Technically a dream and a hallucination are just as real as consensus reality, but we need to understand and keep in mind that on the spiritual path attaching importance, meaning and value to such experiences will confuse us, make us egoic and make us stray further from god,

The only value it has is to make you realize you can't only be this body/mind.
If someone wants to make it a personality out of it, it's his problem.

It's the same for every experience, even an enlitghtenement experience, it's not special, and the only thing that matters is the shift in consciousness that last after, not the experience in itself.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin This may be a little different than astral projection but last night as I has falling asleep something pretty wild happened. I was really tired and just wanted to zonk out. So as I'm falling asleep in the darkness of my mind, it was like a curtain suddenly opened and all these amazing shapes and colors came pouring out. And just that fast it closed up again. I was so tired and it was so unexpected that I just thought to myself "well that was interesting" and fell off to sleep. But it was as if a portal had opened or something.

I would also add that it's not hard to make it happen.

If you think about it for a while, it already happened many times in your past, you didn't know what it was back then (and since it happens before or after sleep, you thought it was part of the dream).
So if you try to "summon" it now, do some affirmations and some techniques, it will happen almost every time.

You just need to be open to it :)

@cetus56 Didn't watch the video, I kinda yolo it :P

What is this ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin I just watched the video and was thinking that a float chamber would probably work well here.

Edited by cetus56

@Shin @Paintballer AStral projection, or whatever name you apply, is as real as what we typically refer to as real. Once you do it, as Shin now has, you see it completely differently. Until you do it, typically, your relative understanding is that it is like a dream or a hallucination. This is conflation; since you haven't experienced it, you reference what you have experienced to make the best sense of it you can. It is not at all like a dream or hallucination. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Shin I can relate man. It's almost a bummer in a way, because we have these hopes that it will be magical, then after, it's as normal as anything else and we're on to the next hope and eventual normality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shin I can relate man. It's almost a bummer in a way, because we have these hopes that it will be magical, then after, it's as normal as anything else and we're on to the next hope and eventual normality. 

I don't really care about it you know, it just confirms the concepts in my mind, concepts that are in a sense needed to not create an identity out of it like the guys above said (well if you didn't make the concepts into an identity too ofc ...).

That's what these mystical experiences are for (and psychedelics).
You just peel over and over again your sense of self/your reality
And you sense more and more that it's just one cosmic joke you play on yourself :P

DO IT GUYS, HAVE THE CAT INSIGHT TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Will Well you can, it's only a belief in your head that says you can't, and it's not real :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

these experiences are awesome but my advice is not to look for them unless you're already completely healed because the initial effort should be driven towards purification (complete shift of lifestyle to a healthier way to live)

anyway, we can try to explain reality with words... we can try to judge these experiences as real or not but that's all nonsense. everything is within reality.

i've been taking ayahuasca periodically twice per month (sometimes three times) and i can see clearly how much of a huge shelf of experiences reality is.

open up and have fun. the human domain of conscious existence is quite vast.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@Shin Pretty cool you were able to experience that!!.. I wish I could..

You mean half of you was looking from the bed watching the other half of you open the door? and the door actauly opened??

which one was the physical and which was the astral..

seems like your astral self layed in bed while your physical self got and and went for a pee..>> :P

pretty cool.. no matter what..

22 hours ago, Shin said:

@Will Well you can, it's only a belief in your head that says you can't, and it's not real :)

Maybe I should have said I wish I had.. Like everything if I allow myself one I am sure it will happen..

hahahaha. Im pretty sure "real" is a dirty word here.. :) 

Sorry I asked before if the  door actually opened,, and do you know which one was the physical one?? is it easy to tell??

This stuff amazes me..

Thanks for sharing experience!!

Could be remote viewing rather than Astral Projection. Still amazing! 

@Shin So was the door open when you woke up?

Yesterday I was listening to holosync. The sound of the rain transformed into a "she" and she wanted to meet me outside of my body. So I guess I have to learn now how to astral travel.

Can you explain it, step by step, how you did it? What were the preparations? How did you silence your mind? And anything that might be important to know.

@Barna OMG... I think you just met your guardian angel.  This is a spiritual guide who helps you and gives tipps how to go out of the body faster. You can communicate with them through telepathie.

When you are in the astral plane you can meet with her but this is nothing for beginners. First learn to astral project if you are really serious about it. your intention to really go out of your body is very important. Your subconscious will understand your message and will do the work for you. You can also ask the spiritual guide for help when you hear her next time during the rain. Then when you feel very light try to move your hands (without moving your physical hand if you know what I mean) and try flowering with a good headset next time ;)