aurum

What I've Learned About The Angels

35 posts in this topic

This is more of a fringe topic in spirituality, but it's something that has become very important in my awakening process. I'm talking about angels.

Angels are non-physical, higher dimensional beings. They guide and assist us on our soul's mission.

This is all still new for me, so it's not something I'm ready to talk about on my blog or YouTube channel. But I'm sure there are those who will benefit from this information, which is why I'm writing this post.

My Direct Experience With The Angels

How I first found out about the angels was through talking with one of my spiritual mentors. He frequently channels these beings, although I did not know that at the time.

Out of the blue, he asked me if I was experiencing ringing in my ears. I was shocked because I had been, usually during meditation. But I had always assumed it was just tinnitus.

He told me that ringing in the ears was often one of the ways angels communicate with us. If I wanted, I could "talk back" and ask them to increase or decrease the ringing.

I was initially extremely skeptical. Angels? C'mon, that was going too far. And yet I had to admit that people had been talking about angelic encounters for thousands of years.

So I decided to try out what he said. Expecting nothing to happen, I reached out to the angels and asked for the angels to increase the ringing.

No sooner had the words left my mouth did BOTH my ears start ringing incredibly loud. I freaked out!

The next week, the ringing would happen all the time, often more than once per day.

Eventually I decided to see a medium to find out if I was really communicating with angels. That's another whole story I won't get into for brevity sake, but it's enough to say that this medium was able to channel these higher dimensional guides.

From there, I began seeking guidance from the angels on a regular basis. Ringing in my ears is still one of their main ways of communicating with me, although seeing certain repeating numbers like 11:11 or bizarre synchronicities happen as well.

My final direct experience with the angels came from actually seeing one. Someone who I know was experiencing a tremendous amount of suffering, and so I prayed for the angels to assist her. A few seconds later, a flash of white light appeared on the wall and then disappeared.

We were both shocked. There was nothing in the room that could have caused this light to appear, and the light even seemed to "move" across the room. We both came to the same conclusion: it was an angel.

You don't have to believe these stories or my conclusions. That's not what this is about. But if you open yourself up to the possibility, you might be surprised at what you find.

How The Angels Work

Here are the basic rules I've come to understand about angels:

-First off, the angels are NOT SEPARATE FROM YOU. There is nothing that is not God, so don't feel the need to externalize your power to them. Just think of them like guides.

-Everyone has at least one angel who is specifically "assigned" to you. You have many other spirit guides that you can reach out to, but these guides tend to help many beings at once.

-The golden rule, for better or worse, is ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE. Angels will not stop you from harming yourself if that is what you ask for. You are a free will extension of God and they will not go against your desires. In fact, they will offer no guidance at all if that's what you want.

-The universe operates on vibrational frequency, and I've found that angels are no exception. I would not try going to the angels and saying "please angels, can I PLEASE have a million dollars by tomorrow? I really, really need it!" is going to work. That's a low vibration request and you're probably going to be disappointed.

-Drop you expectations. The angels communicate in several different ways, and if you're expecting your guidance to look a certain way, you may miss it all together.

-Allow for time. Many times when you ask the angels for assistance it may take longer than you hope. Allow things to play out as they should, trusting in divine timing.

-Thank your angels! The angels won't judge you if you don't show gratitude, but genuine gratitude will inspire more communication with them.

-Don't be afraid to ask for small requests. These beings are not bound by space and time, so don't think you're "bothering them".

-Trust your intuition. Sometimes they communicate just through a sense of "knowing" what the right answer is.

-The angels will often push you in terms of your comfort zone. When this happens, I simply thank them for their assistance and then ask for additional guidance on breaking through my own limitations.

-They have a sense of humor. Feel free to joke around with them

How This Helps With Enlightenment

One of the main tasks the angels can help you with is waking up. This is your soul's highest desire. So set an intention for Truth or seeing God, and then bring them in when you have questions or would like help.

They often help me when deciding what I should be learning. They direct me to certain books, people and circumstances that have led to really rapid growth.

Seriously, things start to move fast when you bring the angels in. They will push you if you ask for it.

If you're unsure about a guru, technique, purpose in life or anything else, ask your team. They love to do it.

Edited by aurum

@aurum youre in essence tapping into higher levels of your consciousness.

Loveliest of explanations

Thank you very very much.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@aurum I've met with the angel assigned to me inside a dream. It was a night after listening to crown chakra activational video on youtube and felt a tingling sensation at the top of my head. The dream itself was super profound and I got a couple of insights, which have made a difference. 

I don't know how I knew she was my guardian angel, she looked like an ordinary business lady. We were not talking, all communication was done telepathically, as is in dreams. She was simply giving me guidance. 

The next morning, I was curious what this sensation at the top of my head was, and I stumbled on a site which said that feeling such a pressure at the top of the skull is basically like the universe sending you a package/guidance. Then I knew this dream had to be more than just a dream. I actually was with my guardian Angel. 

I still haven''t seen any in wakeful state and haven't communicated with angels since then or before then.

I guess what I'm saying is, I freakin believe you!!! Angels are real.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

31 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@aurum youre in essence tapping into higher levels of your consciousness.

Loveliest of explanations

Thank you very very much.

You're welcome.

31 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

@aurum I've met with the angel assigned to me inside a dream. It was a night after listening to crown chakra activational video on youtube and felt a tingling sensation at the top of my head. The dream itself was super profound and I got a couple of insights, which have made a difference. 

I don't know how I knew she was my guardian angel, she looked like an ordinary business lady. We were not talking, all communication was done telepathically, as is in dreams. She was simply giving me guidance. 

The next morning, I was curious what this sensation at the top of my head was, and I stumbled on a site which said that feeling such a pressure at the top of the skull is basically like the universe sending you a package/guidance. Then I knew this dream had to be more than just a dream. I actually was with my guardian Angel. 

I still haven''t seen any in wakeful state and haven't communicated with angels since then or before then.

I guess what I'm saying is, I freakin believe you!!! Angels are real.

That's great. I've heard that dreams are definitely one of the ways where we communicate with higher beings, although I didn't mention that in this post.

If you want to know more about them or communicate with them, ask! They're willing to do so.

From my own experience: a lot of approaches that deal with angels or mediumship or channeling are not related to truth or enlightenment.

19 minutes ago, heisenburger said:

@Dodoster can you post this video?

I cant remember exactly which one. They all are good on youtube,  just search for third eye / crown chakra opening frequency

I haven't used them in a long time, maybe I should revisit.

Actually now I did some browsing and I remember the background. I guess it wasnt crown chakra, but third eye activation vid! Either way the frequency is high! This one is powerful!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

55 minutes ago, Toby said:

From my own experience: a lot of approaches that deal with angels or mediumship or channeling are not related to truth or enlightenment.

I'm curious what experiences have you had that led you to that conclusion?

18 minutes ago, unknownworld said:

@aurum First of all, thank you for sharing. I do have a few questions:

1) What do you mean by "soul" here? Do you mean an individual permanent self (non physical)?

2) You wrote that angels are not seperate from you. Do you mean that in essence you are an angel as well? Please explain more, thank you. 

1) Soul is really ineffable, hence the ambiguous term "soul". My current understanding is that it's an energy that animates the physical. God divided itself into individual souls so that it could experience itself as whole again. A soul is not your egoic mental structure or your memories or anything like this. And no soul is actually separate from another soul or from God, so don't look at it as a separate identity.

2) I say that angels are not separate from you because on the fundamental level, nothing is separate from you. You are literally everything in your experience, and that just happens to also include angels.

It's a paradox. I am an angel because I am everything. But I am not an angel from the conventional perspective. I'm just a guy on the internet like you.

Well, I just lost interest in it. But I explored it. Regarding Angels it was mainly Doreen Virtue and some "Healers" that were highly inspired by Daskalos (a greek healer and mystic). My conclusion looking back is that it can sidetrack you even if can have it's wisdom. But "higher realms" doesn't mean enlightenment. I think Shinzen Young talks about this as the "Power realms": https://youtu.be/i288Lnb7NOk?t=3m25s

If there are some skeptical people about angels, I recommend to do out of body experiences and see for yourself. Many people including myself will meet their own personal guardian in the astral plane. 

Edited by OBEler

55 minutes ago, unknownworld said:

This seems like a concept constructed by the mind. The truth itself as you know cannot be grasped by the mind - and this seems like exactly what the mind is trying to do here.

Of course it is, we're using words. If you're looking Absolute Truth you have to become it.

56 minutes ago, unknownworld said:

Is it possible to emperically verify this claim for yourself? If so, what is the process? 

Meditation, psychedelics, and astral projection for starters. Just go for truth and let the chips fall where they may.

58 minutes ago, unknownworld said:

What is the the use of conventional perspective? The whole point is to awaken from the dream(illusion) and seems like it has a way to strengthen the illusion. 

The problem isn't necessarily using concepts. It's when you don't know a concept is a concept.

24 minutes ago, unknownworld said:

Yes but most people don't know when a concept is a concept. Considering the fact that such words as "God" or "soul" have a lot of religious baggage tied to them, making it very confusing for lots of people. If your goal is to make it as clear and understandable as possible, I would avoid using that terminology and would be very careful when choosing which words to use.

Well thank god they have you to wake them up out of the infinite kindness of your heart ❤️❤️

So a question wise one.

If the absolute doesn't divide itself into souls, how come even after enlightenment we still have individual experiences? :o

26 minutes ago, John Flores said:

Instead of removing him from existence

Is it possible to remove somebody from existence?

46 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Is it possible to remove somebody from existence?

Guess u could go back to the big dad for a reconfiguration?

Destruction cannot occur within infinity. Destruction = rebirth. That is the only possibility.

@aurum So I'm sitting here at work and I look to the right, and one of the documents of my colleague has written on it the word Angel. Hehehe what a coincidence.

Figures! My business lady guardian angel shows up on a financial document!

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Ahh the good old ringing... signal vibration at its finest :)

I have learnt to let it play in the background because i hear it almost 24/7 nowadays especially when i do a few deep breaths and pay attention.

This year more than ever. The emery is so strong in 2017 i am so hyped.

B R E A T H E