Nemra

Your Recent Movie Picks

342 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, blackchair said:

how we as civilization were created

Black goo?

Lol

If that is the explanation, I would rather not know it xD


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blackchair said:

It is not. It gives a rare and quality explanation (for a Hollywood blockbuster movies) glimpse how we as civilization were created

I always knew I was black goo at heart


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now