Qarni

Girl about Forum Traps, What you think about this guys.

36 posts in this topic

Waiting for my diss :x

Btw, i like her eyes and calmness. It's like she is half drunk half enlightened.

What the girl says in her videos is starting to make more sense to me. 😂

Why is she not responding to this thread?

Hmm..hot crazy women who posts emojis on this forum are usually banned after some time if they don't behave.

;)

The shock thickens 

21 hours ago, Davino said:

There's something very weird about her.

I don't know how to point it out but she doesn't seem grounded.

A few months ago, she claimed that Leo had died because his cat urinated on his laptop, which led him to take mahasamadhi. She also mentioned that his brother was now communicating through Leo's avatar.

I hope she's fine and can quit Actualized.org teachings because she's going into some weird directions and it can spiral out of control.

She's even made videos talking about users like @Princess Arabia @Razard86 @Danioover9000 @Salvijus@Schizophonia

It's a bit weird overall. I don't know what else to say

Wow I got a shout out. I can confirm I have a big ego, because my ego is the SELF!!! LOL.

I have realized that one of the most favorite human past times is critiquing each other. We all do it in various ways and it is a subtle form of establishing control, asserting dominance. So the irony of telling someone they have a big ego...is just a reflection of your own ego. Doesn't make the assessment wrong, but the irony is all criticism is hypocritical by nature, but how else can we correct ourselves? LOL

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

What's up with all the simping vibes on this thread haha. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Spiritual simping for witches is a trap.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

@Salvijus and @CARDOZZO have said "Sidra khan looks sexy and I would f*** her"

I'm choked. 

I'm more interested what's going on in her head. How she's handling with being banned and all that. I would've thought she has moved on. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus and @CARDOZZO have said "I want Mistress Sidra open a OF so that I can buy photos of her feets"

:o 

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

Sidra Kahn, if you read this,I love your videos, they are somehow  entertaining and on the point (excepting Leo is just trying to sell you laptops lol).

Besides that I hope you are doing well. I initiated your ban last year and in the end you got banned after reaching the warning point limit. I hope you did not took this ban too personally.

As a moderator I need to keep this forum clean from low quality emoji posts at all costs and I remember you posted too much of them. If you would not misuse this forum as a chat, you are welcome.

Edited by OBEler

Ohh she says your mother hatched from an egg. I didn't hear it the first bunch of times I listened to it. I had to come back to it after an hour and listen again. I don't really like the slow hypnotic way she speaks. It is kind of sexy but annoying to wait 2 minutes to hear 3 sentences. As for Leo being a trap, at least for me it is a bit laughable. I consumed a ton of free valuable content. I received a much higher value than he has received from me.

I think she's a siren luring us with her beauty 😂

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

I think she's a siren luring us with her beauty 😂

She's strangely attractive.. 

14 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

She's strangely attractive.. 

She has a filter on.

But still attractive