Javfly33

I have mild withdrawal symptoms every morning of COFFE

24 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2024 at 3:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

Coffee has no effect on me, up or down.

Have you tried it in combo with medications?

Off all medications I've noticed what you said above to be the case.

• Feminist 

On 15/05/2024 at 6:45 PM, UnbornTao said:

My first cup after having quitted for a couple weeks was one of the best ones I've ever have.

Pollan drinks once a week, if I recall correctly. That might be a good option for you.

yeah probably I could reserve coffee for once a week so "I can still scratch the itch" so to speak. When I totally quit I daydreamed about it for a long time lol

On 15/05/2024 at 9:59 PM, QVx said:

Wasn’t a fan of caffeinated drinks or pre workout either.

The core issue is simply quitting caffeine.

I have become a lot more conscious of how I feel when under the influence of caffeine which is helping with me becoming less psychologically bound.

I bought some green tea today so I may try and switch over to a few cups of that and see if that makes a difference.

green tea has caffeine but much less of a kick, is definetely a good option to use it to taper

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity.. 

On 5/16/2024 at 2:44 PM, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Have you tried it in combo with medications?

Off all medications I've noticed what you said above to be the case.

I don't take medications so it's a moot point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

I am on day two of switching coffee to only tea, and I have been using MUD/WTR as it has other things added into it like mushrooms to supposedly aid in focus. I was drinking an americano a day and still feeling weird, and right now I have felt no drastic withdrawal symptoms yet and still feel alert and focused as the blend has 35mg of caffeine. Maybe just enough to drastically lower my tolerance without experiencing withdrawal vs quitting cold turkey? Not sure.

https://mudwtr.com/pages/rise?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=418740651&utm_content=1338106685010791&utm_term=mud wtr&nb_si={sourceid}&nbt=nb%3Amicrosoft%3Ao%3A418740651%3A1338106685010791%3A83631808522394&nb_mt=e&nb_bmt=be&nb_oii=83632344870404&nb_qs=mud%2Fwtr&nb_fii=&nb_li_ms=&nb_lp_ms=79160&nb_pi=&nb_pc=&nb_ci=&msclkid=0b7c72387b52118d9f9f14616a907584

Edited by ricachica