Dodo

The "God gave me a girlfriend" phenomenon

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

God gave me a hot demon girlfriend :D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What happened to the witch one tho, i prefer the witch 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are teasing with Part 2, without even releasing Part 1:P

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"...The ritual requires it..."

"Hey, whatever you say lady, I'm just here to get laid" 😂 

1713774662618.jpg

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And now we know why she's one. You are such a bad influence on her!! :ph34r:

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The technical term is actually Succubus 🧐

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Because God can speak. He is not in a coma state.

2 hours ago, MellowEd said:

Does God also poop? When do we stop attributing human qualities on God?

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

On 4/21/2024 at 7:56 AM, Davino said:

God can also give you AIDS

Yeah, it sucks 

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Does God also poop? When do we stop attributing human qualities on God?

He who has formed your mouth can surely speak.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

He who has formed your mouth can surely speak.

5 hours ago, MellowEd said:

He who has formed my butt also poops, correct? Why are you avoiding my question? You're a real NPC.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

I am my girlfriend

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

God blessed me to live permanently in my moms basement

9 hours ago, MellowEd said:

God just called me and said you're talking out of your ass! He said that telepathically, he said he doesn't need to talk in the primitive way us humans do. 

He also told me you are masking your ignorance by quoting bible vids and attempt to appear as vague and unhelpful as possible, so you can keep the facade that you know something of value. This gives you the necessary ego boost to keep going. 

And now, to make this post automatically true, I will just quote a bible video. No further explanation of why I am right and you are wrong.

Satire over. 

Now, stand behind your words. You say God can speak. Give me a recording of God speaking. Can you speak with God or hear God? Record it, thank you very much. Ask him to speak Russian, Bulgarian and then English. If he can't,  he is an impostor.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

On 4/22/2024 at 8:53 PM, Dodo said:

He who has formed my butt also poops, correct? Why are you avoiding my question? You're a real NPC.

Ofcourse Jesus pooped when He walked the earth. We are made in His image. 

21 hours ago, Dodo said:

God just called me and said you're talking out of your ass! He said that telepathically, he said he doesn't need to talk in the primitive way us humans do. 

He also told me you are masking your ignorance by quoting bible vids and attempt to appear as vague and unhelpful as possible, so you can keep the facade that you know something of value. This gives you the necessary ego boost to keep going. 

And now, to make this post automatically true, I will just quote a bible video. No further explanation of why I am right and you are wrong.

Satire over. 

Now, stand behind your words. You say God can speak. Give me a recording of God speaking. Can you speak with God or hear God? Record it, thank you very much. Ask him to speak Russian, Bulgarian and then English. If he can't,  he is an impostor.

God speaks in many ways also through his servants but of course He can speak audibly. His voice is like thunder and makes you tremble.

Humble yourself and ask if He can reveal himself to you.

https://christian.net/resources/bible-verses-about-hearing-god/

Edited by MellowEd

18 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I am my girlfriend

God showed me my soul so I know that I am something far more valuable than this wretched body of mine. Your soul is not the same as your girlfriends soul. 

It is infinitely unique. 

21 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I am my girlfriend

Incel vibes :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, MellowEd said:

Ofcourse Jesus pooped when He walked the earth. We are made in His image. 

God speaks in many ways also through his servants but of course He can speak audibly to you. His voice is like thunder and makes you tremble.

Humble yourself and ask if He can speak to you.

https://christian.net/resources/bible-verses-about-hearing-god/

Fair enough, I believe I'm humble. I hope you're not just saying these things without any evidence however, just because someone brainwashed you into believing it. 

What if God is speaking through me right now? I am a servant of Consciousness. Perhaps I'm not a servant to a male God that you talk about? Do you yourself have evidence of that type of God, or its just the religion you subscribed to?

Cause if its the latter, you can understand my scepticism.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

On 4/21/2024 at 1:56 PM, Sincerity said:

Can confirm, happened to me :)

No, that's not how it works. IF you really want a girlfriend, You will simply meet a woman someday and your heart will be "whispering" to you: go for it, do that, say this, say that, further... You might feel like a magical flow has overtaken you which is making it so that you're pursuing her the right way. It will be hard to resist. (and pointless to do so)

You will still have to ask her out. It will not happen without your contribution. You're the character and your story must make sense. But it will be easy.

You must understand, you always get what you REALLY want. When you start truly wanting something, the universe is working in the background to get it for you. And, it must be noted, it is working mostly through YOU. So don't get this wrong - you are always working with the story. Things mostly don't happen by themselves. Although sometimes they do.

At least that's my experience/understanding. :)

On 4/22/2024 at 8:54 AM, Dodo said:

What happened to the witch one tho, i prefer the witch 

Oh, I forgot to mention it in my response. The girlfriend "God gave me" is a hot witch. :D Yes, she literally considers herself a witch lol, being into spirituality and all. I made it boys. A dream come true, it's the best shit ever. 

Edited by Sincerity

22 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I am my girlfriend

I like that attitude

May you realize you are sitting on your Inmortal Throne of Bliss, and you have no obligations of any kind but to enjoy What You Are. Shambo