Dodo

The "God gave me a girlfriend" phenomenon

59 posts in this topic

I've heard this statement now from many different people at different times,  makes me raise an eyebrow, as they all sound so sure... How??

They all claim God gave them their girlfriend somehow and they are 100 percent sure it was God, and not just a chance event. 

Do these girls not have their own agency? You just wake up and there is a robogirl waiting at your doorstep, ready to fulfill all your dreams and desires,with letter attached from God? You didn't even have to pick her up or ask her out? I want some of that too,  tell me how.

Looking for clarity,  because I might want a girl as well one day, ty.

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

But why limit yourself to intimate relationships?
Also, that doesn't mean things are delivered like that, there is a complete process that can take decades.
It's more "being pushed on the path"

The devil is in the details.

God is responsible for everything, because it generates and moves everything with it's Will.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

God is responsible for everything, because it generates and moves everything with it's Will.

Coming in strong again 😂 

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

But why limit yourself to intimate relationships?
Also, that doesn't mean things are delivered like that, there is a complete process that can take decades.
It's more "being pushed on the path"

So you have to take a leap of faith and "take a risk" to acquire a possible reward. Wether you get it or not is not guaranteed, and you don't know when.

Seems to me like another type of gambling, just not with money, but with your time and effort. 

Then you achieve the goal you set and say God gave it to you? You did the work and it aligned with good fortune, then you say it was God?

@Dodo law of attraction..daily affirmations ..plus a vision board . Plus taking huge action and actually improving your attractiveness as a man and actually having the balls to talk to the girls you found are beautiful. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Do these girls not have their own agency? You just wake up and there is a robogirl waiting at your doorstep, ready to fulfill all your dreams and desires,with letter attached from God? You didn't even have to pick her up or ask her out? I want some of that too,  tell me how.

Look for people with no self-worth. That's what you are describing. Why would you want that? Hint: you don't, that's why you (god) haven't attracted someone with no agency, who just hangs on your every word.

*Don't take this as a hit to your ego; it's a compliment.

I would focus on working out what I wanted from a partner. Feeling it not just thinking it. Then moving in that direction. Don't put any limits on how that comes to you, when the scenario happens in real life, be present, and don't pull back from it.

It is so absurd to even actively look for another gender. It should come to you naturally when your nature is stronger than their(society's) masks. Infact women may find you extremely disturbing if you are beyond a level of consciousness. Just try your best to hide what you know.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Dodo law of attraction..daily affirmations ..plus a vision board . Plus taking huge action and actually improving your attractiveness as a man and actually having the balls to talk to the girls you found are beautiful. 

Law would imply something that always works. What you describe is not a law, like gravity.  

What you describe is that if you put in the work and effort required you can achieve a goal. Law would imply something that works wether or not I actively do it. Gravity works the same way, even if I believe the opposite. 

They have free will. But you can be manipulated by another person, and so you can be manipulated by the unfairness and absurdity of supernatural luck which favors individuals with the lowest, ugliest souls and makes girls freely kiss/hug them without them even having to say a single word. I've also proven supernatural luck in general with an experiment and observation. I'd like to get to know more about it AKA WHY it exists but there seems to be no way to do that, no more than there is to ask the universe what is the meaning of it all.

God gave me a chance event 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

God can also give you AIDS

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I had a quite deep, honest, and heartfelt prayer to God for a wife and the ability to start a family. Within a couple weeks, I met the woman who is now my fiancée. Does God as some distinct entity or ultimate force of nature grant wishes like a genie coming out of a bottle? I don’t know. People claim that it can happen that way. One way I can see this functioning is that even if no supernatural or spiritual activity is taking place at all, you recognizing your own desire enough to cry out to something that you’re not even sure exists can be a powerful type of Law of Attraction process. Again, the Law of Attraction doesn’t necessarily have to have any spiritual reality to it, even though it might. Once you express your desire strongly enough, this can lead to you giving yourself confidence that whatever you wish for can/will happen. Acting from the place of there being a real possibility or even Divine force supporting your efforts to move toward actualizing your desire, you’re going to more easily perform the actions you’d need to make your goal a reality. This can also have the effect of you giving yourself permission to finally let what you want happen. 

Anyway, millions and even billions of people have found truth in God being actual in some way or another and being able to help us, so how can we be certain it doesn’t work the way so many people have determined that it does work? 

Will trade insights and guidance from a decade of intense spiritual practice and study for insights into how to hang drywall efficiently. PM me. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe this movie explains how "God" works. The law of attraction goes pretty well with actualized teachings I find. 

Edited by enchanted

Posted (edited)

Can confirm, happened to me :)

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

No, that's not how it works. IF you really want a girlfriend, You will simply meet a woman someday and your heart will be "whispering" to you: go for it, do that, say this, say that, further... You might feel like a magical flow has overtaken you which is making it so that you're pursuing her the right way. It will be hard to resist. (and pointless to do so)

You will still have to ask her out. It will not happen without your contribution. You're the character and your story must make sense. But it will be easy.

You must understand, you always get what you REALLY want. When you start truly wanting something, the universe is working in the background to get it for you. And, it must be noted, it is working mostly through YOU. So don't get this wrong - you are always working with the story. Things mostly don't happen by themselves. Although sometimes they do.

At least that's my experience/understanding. :)

Edited by Sincerity

😂🤣 Bro, your mind is so clear (I'm not being ironic), that you cannot comprehend at first glance the Christian world view of miracles happening to them.

It makes me remember that I didn't think that alcohol was the major difference between night game and day game, because I don't poison my brain with that crap.

If you murked up your brain with a christian world view, it would sound as natural as it gets to say so. That's basically just a way of saying that they are grateful for their girlfriends in the ultimate way they can describe it: Literally, the almighty creator of the universe has put them together.

Then, you also need to shallow a blue pill (the game/dating sense) so it makes more sense.

Posted (edited)

In practice, nothing will give me a girlfriend, excluding my own DNA, my health, wealth and my actions (including my mental states). Also, this is why people should shut the hell up about their pet theories, stop making fucking assumptions and go fucking maximize the hell out of all of those variables.

Anything beyond that is cope, because it has zero causal relationship with the process of finding, building and maintaining a relationship with another human being.

But, I'd say socially that god has put her my way under very specific circumstances as a poetical way of showing appreciation for our relationship.

As an outer-game in a relationship, I find it beneficial for building a story together, that sort of stuff, but carefully, I should save the L-bomb strategically, otherwise I'll sound needy. I like it, I'm soft inside, I like that kind of corny Disney love, but I don't use it as fucking cope, if I just prayed/visualized enough it will land on my lap with no change of actions.

I like talking poetically with a girl I like, playing the lower levels on the spiral dynamic. It's nice. Even though I'm at stage-yellow mentally, and approaching slowly the higher level (not quite there, I can't embody it).

I love that exchange of words of affection, and anything goes when it comes to it.

Even though I might find her like some sort of cyborg through planning doing thousands of approaches and writing personal private in-field reports to improve my skills, and strategizing ways to change my lifestyle to become hyper-social in a deliberate manner.

I'd still frame it as something that just happened naturally, or whatever other nice words of affection would sound socially/poetically warming.

Socially, you just don't want to be this weird person putting down the sayings/worldview that they find emotionally uplifting.

Edited by Lucasxp64

😊🥰 Babe, if you ever end up stalking me all over the internet, and finds this, I hope you understand, and I love you with all of my heart, you are the most special person in my life, and I truly mean it. You came in the most unexpected way, that I could have never dreamed of. No amount of trying would have ever given you, it was simply something that happened, like shooting stars in the sky passing by the night sky in a Sunday.

(I'm writing this retroactively, since we haven't come to each other yet, but, I pray every night for that moment as I soothe myself to ASMR videos, and pray to all the Gods, and specially the right God (whichever god you like). I'm soft inside 🥰).

Quoting myself retrocasually.😉

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

Looking for clarity,  because I might want a girl as well one day, ty.

Reality is working and spinning non stop, things change, opportunities open/close up. If you do have a good meditation practice and you do have a good "gut feeling" or intuite things well, when time comes you might feel sometimes strange urges to do something, maybe go outside at a random time, maybe stop somewhere and take a different path. It feels way different to how you are used to operate in life, in other words this Gut feeling or intuitivenes will somewhat challenge the EGO. To act/be/do different. You might not like what is being told to you, or you might not like how you feel like doing. But that's God calling you. At a given time, reality can arange so precisely that YOU might be needed in some sort of situation. Maybe that situation could be to help someone, maybe you will find someone that will say something to you, that will change your life and vice/versa. OR maybe you might bump into a girl! But also don't be a pussy and talk to her! (I've chickened out a bunch of times) The gut feeling will call uppon you to take action, maybe go to a park, what ever that might be you WILL NEED TO LISTEN to it and take action immediately! Reality wont wait for you to think about, logic your way around it. If you will miss it, nothing bad will happen, but start to notice these call-outs that you are getting, and later you will develop such a great "ear" for these call outs and you will take action without any thinking.

These call-outs wont happen daily. Maybe it might, but it takes times for reality to arange itself that you will fit in there. And sometimes when you get a good gut feeling to go somewhere and you do and nothing happens (you dont meet anyone) then that means the other side didn't comply with their call.

Im talking from my own personal experience, I don't even remember how many times I have failed God given call-outs for me. But it takes some times for you to actually grasp these things and understand that it's a thing!!!

LISTEN LISTEN AND LISTEN MORE!!!!!!!! It's very subtle and deceptive.

Mahadev