Heaven

Israel is being attacked

168 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since October 7th I emphasized to look macro rather than micro. 

Iran attacking Israel directly is something that didn’t happen over a decade and this is a game changer.

The war was never about Israel and Gaza.

It was always Iran and their proxies.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-04-13/u-s-support-for-israel-ironclad-as-iran-launches-airborne-attack

Edited by Heaven

Posted (edited)

Iran has the right to defend itself ;) 

Should not have bombed illegally their embassy on a soveirgn country unprovoked.

They literally asked for it hardcore this time.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Iran has the right to defend itself ;) 

Lol. From what?

Edited by Heaven

Just now, Heaven said:

Lol. From what?

Israel bombed their embassy, that is considered an attack on their soil.

Posted (edited)

@Heaven I mean they bombed their embassy totally unprovoked in Syria, which is basically Iranian territory.

A clear violation of international law.

I do not like Iran to be honest but Israel totally acted like a bully here.

So no complaints now.

Now they will go cry to daddy USA. Shameless.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Heaven I mean they bombed their embassy totally unprovoked in Syria, which is basically Iranian territory.

A clear violation of international law.

I do not like Iran to be honest but Israel totally acted like a bully here.

So no complaints now.

Now they will go cry to daddy USA. Shameless.

@Raze
You must stop with your misinformation.

”adjacent to the main Iranian embassy building.”. Isn’t the embassy itself. You should be banned long time ago

Edited by Heaven

Stop playing the victim, Israel attacked their embassy which is the same as a direct attack on Tehran. 

12 minutes ago, Heaven said:

@Raze

”adjacent to the main Iranian embassy building.”. Isn’t the embassy itself. You should be banned long time ago

Consulates are part of the embassy, it was the embassy itself. Just not the main building.

@Heaven

On 14/04/2024 at 0:26 AM, Heaven said:

Since October 7th I emphasized to look macro rather than micro. 

Iran attacking Israel directly is something that didn’t happen over a decade and this is a game changer.

The war was never about Israel and Gaza.

It was always Iran and their proxies.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-04-13/u-s-support-for-israel-ironclad-as-iran-launches-airborne-attack

Oh, so Israel gets a free pass to bomb an embassy on Iran's soil, and you have the gale to demand Iran stay silent without protest? Get real dude, I hope you keep that same energy when your neighbor destroys your property in your soil and you do nothing back, because apparently fighting back and showing capability is cowardly.

Posted (edited)

On 4/13/2024 at 7:40 PM, Heaven said:

@Raze

How about this? I am gonna literally beat the shit out of you until one inch of your life. But I am gonna do it "adjacently" 

Now do you see how dumb you are? Or do you need more examples?

Edited by Twentyfirst

@Twentyfirst

2 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

How about this? I am gonna literally beat the shit out of you until one inch of your life. But I am gonna do it "adjacently" 

😂

Iranian people are the BEST. Iranian government is the worst. 

Posted (edited)

@Vrubel Its fascinating how it works. The more democratic and more safe a state is, the more for granted people will take it and the more attracted they will be to the "bad" (stage purple-red) guys because they represent their stages they are lacking and the least integrated in their psychy.

In the same way but exactly to the opposite, the society of Iran will crave democracy and appreciate more Israel's point of view in general.

Screenshot_20240416-193024_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Vrubel Its fascinating how it works.

The more democratic a state is, the more for granted people will take it and the more attracted they will be to the "bad" (stage purple-red) guys because they represent their stages they are lack and the least intgrated in their psychy.

In the same way but to the opposite, they society of Iran will crave democracy and appreciate more Israel's point of view in general.

Yes, most Iranians are very chill, educated and level-headed people. Their country got hijacked and held hostage by extremists. Similarly how Gaza got Hijacked by Hamas. However, there are clear differences of course. Arabs often shoot themselves in the foot with brainless riffraff behavior based on pettiness and dogmatic pride. Iranians are more brainy and calculating which also makes their regime more dangerous. They can definitely play their enemies but most of all they play the Arabs. The Palestinians as disposable pawns and the Lebanese Shia/Hezbollah as an extension of their armed forces putting the country of Lebanon at great peril. They also plot and scheme against other Arab countries that have moderate and decent leadership Like Jordan, Egypt and Saudi.

It's so Ironic that the people who love Palestinians so much are so defensive of the Iranian government.

Edited by Vrubel

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

It's so Ironic that the people who love Palestinians so much are so defensive of the Iranian government.

Not really. They just despise Israel as much as Iran :) 

Never heard of Iranian supporters that were not very religious people.

Meanwhile countless not religious Palestine supporters.

Edited by Karmadhi

No one likes the Iranian government, it would be great to overthrow them for the people who are generally well educated and smart and none of them like their government. But it’s not something for the US to do or Israel. It’s better coming from the people. 

What’s interesting is how restrained the Iranian attack was in response to the deadly bombing of their embassy.  It was not meant to kill but to demonstrate capability.   The Israeli air defense spent billions of dollars to shoot down a few million dollars worth of drones.  It also demonstrates that the Iranian leadership has considerable restraint and self control.  They weren’t provoked into over reaction.  This is in contrast to Israel which excessively overreacted killing thousands of innocent citizens and tilting the global south against them resulting is a strategic loss.    It shows the Iranian leadership are not the fanatics they are portrayed in the propaganda of the Western media.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

17 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Why are you being so aggressive to people here?

Tone it down. It's ugly to read your posts.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.