bebotalk

Fighting back

169 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@bebotalk you're free to do whatever you want. But why would you want to be toxic? When you have a choice not to be toxic? This attachment you have to defend your toxic tendencies is a bit silly... As if being toxic will benefit you somehow. I think not being being toxic is a healthier, better choice. It's just common sense. Unless you disagree. That's fine too. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus This is true

There is sort of a paradox here though,

We want to be able to see ourselves objectively and love even the darker aspects of ourselves 

ultimately it’s our choice how we live,

It is a good question why would we want to keep toxic mental habits and constructions and not objectively view them from our higher self?

—-

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@bebotalk giving you warning points every time you attack woman on here only if they started first.To surface level thinkers im not for women or againts im looking things very nuanced with little self bias.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

19 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

I dont care if I look "bad" for these views. 

So what? people have dark views.

If it is the "norm" that people can be racist, sexist, etc. then I don't see the issue. 

let people have bad views. 

Or will some pretty women (since they're the arrogant people who get to "decide" who has views or not) who gets off from being "human" and having prejudices?

people are human. we're imperfect. 

maybe others should be consistent in their condemnation, or not assume they're "above" things. or "regulate" who does what. 

Well theres 2 sides to peoples response to you, one is questioning your "bad views", so this as im sure you understand would be a normal response to the prejudice you hold. This would be the same if someone posted on here that they dont like black people or men or muslims for whatever reason. Essentially this position doesnt really work because it generalises a group of people around a negative perspective of a stereotype, for example you dont like pretty women because you think they are all arrogant. Its the same as saying you dont like black people because theyre all criminals, obviously generalisations are wrong because you wouldnt have interacted with every pretty woman or black person so there is no way you could make a statement like that. So because you are "wrong" people will of course challenge your position, which you cant really defend and i guess youre not defending it youre just saying you should be allowed to have 'bad views' without having to defend them, which begs the question why even post about said views where people would disagree?

The second side which can exist parallel to the above is that people see the issue you have is internal to you and want to help, either to make themselves feel better or just to genuinely help someone, probably a mixture of both. This makes sense because you are on a self-development forum, so obviously if you post something that reeks of inner turmoil you will get advice that is deeper and directed at your inner self. Again your rejection of this advice doesnt really follow as it seems obvious if you post what your posting you will get that kind of response. In fact youre lucky that people are not just condeming you for your beliefs bat are actually taking the time to try and reach you. My advice would be actually take in and listen to what people say in response to you or just dont post this type of stuff as i dont see what you aim to get out of it. Youre either crying out for help or youre looking for validation for 'bad views' or youre just looking for attention. 

Posted (edited)

@NoSelfSelf People are allowed to disagree on here. 

He didn’t say anything outright hateful on that post.

He has already received a warning for this thread as he should have. 

Of course I think it’s important he receive warnings but, there are others in this thread who could have received warnings too. 

I realize we are in conflict and I’m disagreeing with you. Hopefully you’ll engage in respectful dialogue yourself instead of flexing 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art I told you not to reply to me i dont have time for surface level thinkers...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

There is sort of a paradox here though,

We want to be able to see ourselves objectively and love even the darker aspects of ourselves

I would agree that to observe ourselves without self-judgement is very good. But I don't see the paradox. Because I believe non-judgemental self-observation gives a person a big picture understanding of what actions no longer serve him and are unhealthy. And a natural choice for healthy life would be inevitable.

As opposed to accepting all the destructive patterns and endorsing them even stronger with the idea that everything is okay even being toxic is okay. And it is okay. It's just a question of. Do you want or enjoy being toxic? And I believe any genuine introspection without guilt or self-judgment would lead to the conclusion: no, being toxic doesn't serve me, and actually it's quite stupid and brings me misery.

In short what I was trying to say, non judgemental self observation does not lead to endorsement of unhealthy destructive patterns but rather facilitates and empowers a person to see with the new eyes the foolishness of it all and relinquish everything that is not healthy. 

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, bebotalk said:

I dont care if I look "bad" for these views. 

So what? people have dark views.

If it is the "norm" that people can be racist, sexist, etc. then I don't see the issue. 

let people have bad views. 

Or will some pretty women (since they're the arrogant people who get to "decide" who has views or not) who gets off from being "human" and having prejudices?

people are human. we're imperfect. 

maybe others should be consistent in their condemnation, or not assume they're "above" things. or "regulate" who does what. 

If you are so persistent in pointing out how we are all human and have our flaws then why doesn’t that thinking apply to pretty women and their “flaws” (in your eyes) . Then you wouldn’t feel a need to attack them in particular. But since you do then this type of “we’re all human and imperfect” type of thinking is only used by you to feel better about yourself 

Damn

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Damn

Whne salvijus  see pretty woman 

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Whne I see pretty woman 

That's a funny image. lol

I just realized something, it is this sort of special treatment of pretty women that puts them on pedestal. Then those who lack in appearance start to feel inadequate and unworthy. Then they lash it out on pretty women. They are to blame so to speak. And they of course going to need to be fixated of every little imperfection about pretty women so that they could hate them. And by hating them they protect themselves from feelings of inadequacy and unworthyness. By putting others down, you can boost your sense of worth in a way. 

Damn... 

Edited by Salvijus

12 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Whne salvijus  see pretty woman 

Haha. That I can relate better. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

That's a funny image. lol

I just realized something, it is this sort of special treatment of pretty women that puts them on pedestal. Then those who lack in appearance start to feel inadequate and unworthy. Then they lash it out on pretty women. They are to blame so to speak. And they of course going to need to be fixated of every little imperfection about pretty women so that they could hate them. And by hating them they protect themselves from feelings of inadequacy and unworthyness. 

Damn... 

lol u saw me change it 
you have a point absolutely . Those who are bothered by them also put pretty women in pedestal in their mind in a way

Edited by Sugarcoat

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Those who are bothered by them also put pretty women in pedestal in their mind in a way

True true. Very true. 

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

If you are so persistent in pointing out how we are all human and have our flaws then why doesn’t that thinking apply to pretty women and their “flaws” (in your eyes) . Then you wouldn’t feel a need to attack them in particular. But since you do then this type of “we’re all human and imperfect” type of thinking is only used by you to feel better about yourself 

Good point, how does the mind construct such gross double standards? 

He has the keys to see out of his cage. You it’s only a matter of time he uses it.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Good point, how does the mind construct such gross double standards? 

He has the keys to see out of his cage. You it’s only a matter of time he uses it.

Idk I guess the mind will always try to serve the person best 

Edited by Sugarcoat

On 4/12/2024 at 1:22 PM, bebotalk said:

Over the past few weeks, I've had the following discourse with pretty women:

- Shouted at a group of pretty women, as they purposely cut in line in front of me at McDonald's. they looked shocked, but I didn't care. it's the norm not to cut lines. Being born with a pretty face or nice body doesn't give one a right to circumvent social norms. If that bothers people, then not everybody comes from your shoddy environment or possesses similarly shoddy comprehension. 

- Told one in their face on a train not to touch me, as she and her friend were literally leaning into me on a train station platform. Mind your own space, one doesn't need to touch another. 

- Scolded another hottie, when she asked me for directions to the nearest supermarket whilst I was sitting in a city centre park, eating sandwiches. As she asked me when literally had a mouthful of food, and thus couldn't speak, but she got "irate" at me not responding immediately. Yes, the world revolves around you. You're so cognitively shot that you don't get that basic truth that it DOES NOT revolve around you, since you were raised in a shoddy and pushy environment, like most pretty women seemingly. 

Since women are hot are enemies, and act as such, I treat them as such. I think people are offended that I don't. I thought all actions were free? I guess that hypocrisy in on others. I believe people with some social grace would concur at the root with my points here. Attractive women, nay anybody, warrant the treatment I've "harshly dealt them" in these examples. I genuinely do hate them. and if people tell me I'm "wrong" to have bigotries, explain why you condone racists and sexists. without seeing the parallels, and claiming you're "wise and mentally astute"..... rather an honest person (me) over a hypocritical whiner who cannot control their own thoughts/perceptions. 

Dude, if a women were to lean into me on the train🤤....

Yes, they are more entitled. Take it as a shit test rather than them insulting you. Just step in front of them haha no need to make scenes. 

Not everyone is aware. She just saw you on the bench and was focused on her question. She wasn't focusing on "omg is he eating 😭 how much food and what is the weight of it while it's inside his mouth before I ask my question". Don't fool me and think you've never asked someone a question even when they had food in their mouth.

-->Solution: Speak gibberish with food in mouth and have some fun with them. Take a while to swallow the food, drink some water, say "excuse me", then say "can you repeat that". 🤣🤣🤣😑

• Feminist 

On 4/12/2024 at 1:22 PM, bebotalk said:

Over the past few weeks, I've had the following discourse with pretty women:

- Shouted at a group of pretty women, as they purposely cut in line in front of me at McDonald's. they looked shocked, but I didn't care. it's the norm not to cut lines. Being born with a pretty face or nice body doesn't give one a right to circumvent social norms. If that bothers people, then not everybody comes from your shoddy environment or possesses similarly shoddy comprehension. 

- Told one in their face on a train not to touch me, as she and her friend were literally leaning into me on a train station platform. Mind your own space, one doesn't need to touch another. 

- Scolded another hottie, when she asked me for directions to the nearest supermarket whilst I was sitting in a city centre park, eating sandwiches. As she asked me when literally had a mouthful of food, and thus couldn't speak, but she got "irate" at me not responding immediately. Yes, the world revolves around you. You're so cognitively shot that you don't get that basic truth that it DOES NOT revolve around you, since you were raised in a shoddy and pushy environment, like most pretty women seemingly. 

Since women are hot are enemies, and act as such, I treat them as such. I think people are offended that I don't. I thought all actions were free? I guess that hypocrisy in on others. I believe people with some social grace would concur at the root with my points here. Attractive women, nay anybody, warrant the treatment I've "harshly dealt them" in these examples. I genuinely do hate them. and if people tell me I'm "wrong" to have bigotries, explain why you condone racists and sexists. without seeing the parallels, and claiming you're "wise and mentally astute"..... rather an honest person (me) over a hypocritical whiner who cannot control their own thoughts/perceptions. 

Dude, if a women were to lean into me on the train🤤....

Yes, they are more entitled. Take it as a shit test rather than them insulting you. Just step in front of them haha no need to make scenes. 

Not everyone is aware. She just saw you on the bench and was focused on her question. She wasn't focusing on "omg is he eating 😭 how much food and what is the weight of it while it's inside his mouth before I ask my question". Don't fool me and think you've never asked someone a question even when they had food in their mouth.

-->Solution: Speak gibberish with food in mouth and have some fun with them. Take a while to swallow the food, drink some water, say "excuse me", then say "can you repeat that". 🤣🤣🤣😑

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Idk I guess the mind will always try to serve the person best 

Yeah, that’s true. It’s best he does as he wants. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"