bebotalk

Fighting back

169 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

I just know their nature.

The few especially beautiful woman that I've known have been highly sensitive, empathetic, creative, intelligent, kind, down to earth. That's what I've seen from their nature. I hope you open a little window of curiosity into seeing things the way they experience things, or how I experience things as a woman, to gain a wider grasp into knowing their experiences ranging from light and dark, their truer self

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“When you feel distressed:

1. Try to become fully aware of the negative feeling

2. See that it is in you, not in the exterior conditions 

3. Do not take it as part of your True Self” - Vernon Howard The Mystic Path To Cosmic Power


 "Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

                            ◭"89"

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

@bebotalk Your problem is not with hot women. It's with the simps who suck up to these hot women. They are who you have real danger from. Without simps, hot women have no power to hurt you. 

So now you're suggesting for him to hate on simps. Now it'll be two sets of people we have to constantly hear about from him on the forum. Let him stick to hating on only pretty women, maybe he'll tire of it one day. He won't hate on simps anyway because that's not who he's trying to get laid with.


One Love....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys this is what he needs. This is his therapy. The hate energy has to go somewhere, so let him be. The more we respond to his posts on hating pretty women, the more the energy gets fed. Just let him vent, and it will die off eventually. Hope it does before it kills him; that's if the Mcdonalds he eats doesn't kill him first.


One Love....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Princess Arabia Having others reflect back to him other perspectives is important. 


 "Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

                            ◭"89"

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Myioko said:

The few especially beautiful woman that I've known have been highly sensitive, empathetic, creative, intelligent, kind, down to earth. That's what I've seen from their nature. I hope you open a little window of curiosity into seeing things the way they experience things, or how I experience things as a woman, to gain a wider grasp into knowing their experiences ranging from light and dark, their truer self

They're humans. they aren't special. who says they are or should be seen as such? pretty women are universally toxic.

So others can respond to their toxicity. I don't see the issue, really. It's just very basic human interaction.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bebotalk said:

pretty women are universally toxic.

How is this better to say than for example that jews or black people are universally toxic? It's just as far from truth in my experience.

I've been a bitter and hateful person in past, but I've never in my adulthood felt the need to shout at strangers in public. My advice would be to seek professional help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia Having others reflect back to him other perspectives is important. 

Ok, fine, but you need to understand that when people get to this stage, there's nothing no one on a forum where they come to vent their frustration is gonna help. He doesn't care. Have you seen the way he responds and how he speaks about them, he doesn't care about others' perspectives, he's not here for that. He comes on this forum just to vent.

Almost every post he makes it's about hating on pretty women - like a broken record. His comments to others are also almost always rude. The topics he posts is always venting some kind of frustration. The only difference with him and Hoykael is Hoykael was cursing God just about every post, and this dude curses pretty women just about every post. 

Numerous times he gets feedback to tell him otherwise, but he just keeps on keeping on. This guy has very deep hatred within him and he needs to stop this. This forum is not a place to keep spreading his misogynistic views. This is hatred and i notice guys can just keep talking about women however the hell they want on this forum and they get baby-sitted. 

There was another guy on here a while back who used to constantly make posts about murdering and raping women, I forgot his name and it wasn't until I made a public thread about it, when he stopped and jetted from the forum soon after. He would get lame ass comments just like this fool and people would just keep encouraging him by explaining the Un explainable. When people get to this point, forum member's perspectives cannot help and they won't stop because they keep getting feed-back. We don't need to give him feedback and perspectives, we need to tell him to stop the misogynistic comments. I mean, how many times now is he going to do this. Just about every thread he makes and no one is telling him to stop.  Go and look at his profile and see how many times he's done this now, what's the point, to to vent. If I was here venting about men and calling them piece of shits every other thread I start, I'm sure you guys wouldn't be trying to give me your perspectives, old be told to chill out. If this guy is allowed to keep doing this I will start threads talking about men all day. I will go to his profile and check out his every posts about pretty women and change that to men, not handsome men, but just men. I will se every sentence verbatim and just change it to men. I'll see how well that'll be received.

@Leo Guraplease address this issue, because I don't want to have to stoop as low as this member. I'm getting tired of his extreme misogyny.

 

 

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

There is a social reality, that when you get into a fight with a hot woman, the hot woman will win. Why? She has simps siding with her. 

My best friend is a hot woman, and she was beaten up on Friday because she rejected a guy. She woke up in the emergency room with a concussion and stitches in her scalp. The guy who did it got away, just like most guys who commit rape. "Simps" sure didn't help her...

If some pretty girls really are toxic, maybe things like this might help explain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Princess Arabia Everything you wrote is precisely the reason why i hid this thread before anyone even seen it,now this mod opened it with short sighted seeing looking to enforce his "love" narrative lets love one person and hate billions of others wtf.


There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kid A said:

How is this better to say than for example that jews or black people are universally toxic? It's just as far from truth in my experience.

I've been a bitter and hateful person in past, but I've never in my adulthood felt the need to shout at strangers in public. My advice would be to seek professional help. 

consistent thought is probably something your guru said is wrong. your guru's beliefs are his own. there are various thoughts in life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 13/04/2024 at 10:53 AM, Ulax said:

@bebotalk Imo, at a certain point you have to ask yourself what you want from life. Is this the way of living that you want in life?

In my life, I'm focused on my career and developing myself.

I accept I'm imperfect. who doesn't have bad thoughts or ideals? I laugh at those who say they don't. 

Or they're comically condemnatory, or mix some spiritual beliefs with reality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Lol this thread :D

Aren't you the guy who assumes everybody is always hard and morose? that we don't have changes in our moods, reactions, or feelings? And is highly selective in whom he condemns for normal human conduct, and once he has an idea in his head, he expects the masses to conform to it? and uses some spiritual pap he learnt off a guru/pastor as justification for such? Hence why he lets some Indian kid chat the most trite, banal, and infantile stuff out and it's him "just being a human who is learning"? Seems spiritual people don't have an honest bone in their bodies. Or they think it's "normal" to impose whatever random crap they think as "fact". yes, as "normal" as people who never drink booze or pray with Rosary beads. As in SOME do this, it's not a pervasive human "norm" by any stretch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Everything you wrote is precisely the reason why i hid this thread before anyone even seen it,now this mod opened it with short sighted seeing looking to enforce his "love" narrative lets love one person and hate billions of others wtf.

Hiding it is not enough. He needs to be told to stop these kinds of threads. Saying how you feels about a particular group of people is one thing, but to be constantly trash talking and not only trash talking but spreading hateful narrative about a particular sex is just right out sexism. I mean we all talk shit from time to time, mostly just within comment to comment but nothing as hateful as OP and starting threads after threads after threads about the same hate. He projects his miserable life unto everyone who says anything to him, which he has every right to do, but to be constantly spreading hateful comments about a certain kind of sex that one despises and without any reason other than to just vent without being provoked, is another thing. 

I'm more upset that nothing is being done about it than him doing this, because people will be people, but that's why we have moderators and I remember a couple times I've been told to stop doing things that were way, way less than what he's doing One of them was commenting on a video shared and saying I didn't like the voice in the video. How I couldn't even watch and listen to it because his voice was too strange. I was kind of making fun of it and probably made more than one comment about it and was told by a mod to stop. I needed to just watch the video and nobody wants to hear about how I didn't like his voice. I thought it was very inappropriate but I responded lightly and let it go as I do with most disagreements. 

It seems like the male on here can get away with sooooo much more than a female can. I will get called out for the least little thing; some of which I know could have been handled better by me; but nevertheless, I've never felt the hatred towards women as much as before I joined this forum. It's constant and none of it really bothers me because I can handle a lot and don't really take things too personal. But this guy here is in a different league because he's not provoked and is not just replying to another's comment - he's starting threads about it and the users, especially the ones who see him do it often, keep feeding into his hate and giving him explanations as to why he shouldn't feel that way. I don't care how he feels; he can hate on a certain kind of female all he wants, I don't care, but for him to be allowed to constantly start threads about his misogyny and hatred about pretty women is beyond me and it's like no one cares enough to deter this kind of behavior. When I do something wrong, please tell me and, if I see where I was out if line I'll apologize and stop, even if I disagree with the call-out, but this guy doesn't even have the privilege to even get that far because his actions are constantly being ignored.

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hiding it is not enough. He needs to be told to stop these kinds of threads. Saying how you feels about a particular group of people is one thing, but to be constantly trash talking and not only trash talking but spreading hateful narrative about a particular sex is just right out sexism. I mean we all talk shit from time to time, mostly just within comment to comment but nothing as hateful as OP and starting threads after threads after threads about the same hate. He projects his miserable life unto everyone who says anything to him, which he has every right to do, but to be constantly spreading hateful comments about a certain kind of sex that one despises and without any reason other than to just vent without being provoked, is another thing. 

I'm more upset that nothing is being done about it than him doing this, because people will be people, but that's why we have moderators and I remember a couple times I've been told to stop doing things that were way, way less than what he's doing One of them was commenting on a video shared and saying I didn't like the voice in the video. How I couldn't even watch and listen to it because his voice was too strange. I was kind of making fun of it and probably made more than one comment about it and was told by a mod to stop. I needed to just watch the video and nobody wants to hear about how I didn't like his voice. I thought it was very inappropriate but I responded lightly and let it go as I do with most disagreements. 

It seems like the male on here can get away with sooooo much more than a female can. I will get called out for the least little thing; some of which I know could have been handled better by me; but nevertheless, I've never felt the hatred towards women as much as before I joined this forum. It's constant and none of it really bothers me because I can handle a lot and don't really take things too personal. But this guy here is in a different league because he's not provoked and is not just replying to another's comment - he's starting threads about it and the users, especially the ones who see him do it often, keep feeding into his hate and giving him explanations as to why he shouldn't feel that way. I don't care how he feels; he can hate on a certain kind of female all he wants, I don't care, but for him to be allowed to constantly start threads about his misogyny and hatred about pretty women is beyond me and it's like no one cares enough to deter this kind of behavior. When I do something wrong, please tell me and, if I see where I was out if line I'll apologize and stop, even if I disagree with the call-out, but this guy doesn't even have the privilege to even get that far because his actions are constantly being ignored.

If you posted negative shit about men, then as a man, I'd just ignore you. 

I say what I wish, as can you and others. People can filter stuff they don't like. I also don't lecture on how others express themselves. It seems the Salvjnus "I dont' get human beings/my perceptions are bad :(" vibe is spreading. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, bebotalk said:

Aren't you the guy who assumes everybody is always hard and morose? that we don't have changes in our moods, reactions, or feelings? And is highly selective in whom he condemns for normal human conduct, and once he has an idea in his head, he expects the masses to conform to it? and uses some spiritual pap he learnt off a guru/pastor as justification for such? Hence why he lets some Indian kid chat the most trite, banal, and infantile stuff out and it's him "just being a human who is learning"?

 :D 

Indeed B|

Not sure why you felt the need to express that but okay. If it makes you happy. lol. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, bebotalk said:

Aren't you the guy who assumes everybody is always hard and morose? that we don't have changes in our moods, reactions, or feelings? And is highly selective in whom he condemns for normal human conduct, and once he has an idea in his head, he expects the masses to conform to it? and uses some spiritual pap he learnt off a guru/pastor as justification for such? Hence why he lets some Indian kid chat the most trite, banal, and infantile stuff out and it's him "just being a human who is learning"? Seems spiritual people don't have an honest bone in their bodies. Or they think it's "normal" to impose whatever random crap they think as "fact". yes, as "normal" as people who never drink booze or pray with Rosary beads. As in SOME do this, it's not a pervasive human "norm" by any stretch. 

Because you’re projecting your insecurity on random women and lashing out at them, then getting defensive when it is pointed out this is childish, harmful behavior. Rather than tell you that you can learn and grow, should they say you’ll be stuck as a reactive, petulant child forever? Your current behavior is simply unjustifiable and your reaction to criticism shows zero self awareness.

Edited by Raze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

If you posted negative shit about men, then as a man, I'd just ignore you. 

I say what I wish, as can you and others. People can filter stuff they don't like. I also don't lecture on how others express themselves. It seems the Salvjnus "I dont' get human beings/my perceptions are bad :(" vibe is spreading. 

 

 

You are not talking negative shit. You hare spreading HATRED. You cannot say WHAT YOU WISH on a public forum, just like you cannot do as you wish in life without consequences; that's why laws and rules were implemented. Your cocky attitude is atrocious. I can hit the ignore button as an option; but the fact that you are being pampered with this kind of misogyny is beyond hitting an ignore button at this point. It's more how you're just allowed to continue this hate talk. 

I was trying to ignore you because I realize no amount of talk will change your continuous bashing of women and you're just looking to vent your frustrations. How long is this going to continue where you're just allowed to do this time and time again. Every other post. I was even told how to handle this misogynistic hate, I was told to show it love. What is this world coming to. I will admit when I've gone too far with something and apologize for way, way less than what you're doing. I don't even blame you, it is how you feel and you have a right to feel however you choose - but not say whatever you choose. It's the fact that people are suggesting to give you therapeutic advice and to be empathic towards this continuous hate that I really see as more of the problem. 


One Love....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is why pretty woen aren't nice people. who are they lecture anybody? especially when stated rules state the contrary? and why are there views on WHO can say whatmatter? they take up this false "authority". authority HAS TO BE warranted and earned. fuck authority. not my fault pretties cannot control their brains and not ALL voice their views. Funny grown adults cannot control their brains, since it hurts their feelings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Raze said:

Because you’re projecting your insecurity on random women and lashing out at them, then getting defensive when it is pointed out this is childish, harmful behavior. Rather than tell you that you can learn and grow, should they say you’ll be stuck as a reactive, petulant child forever? Your current behavior is simply unjustifiable and your reaction to criticism shows zero self awareness.

does self-defence offend you? I know it does in some spiritual communities, but then for many it's a natural right. 

I don't care if it seems petty to some. pretty women don't own shit. so if they mess me up in public, then they get it. they as all people are responsible for their actions. seems like you're ms. pretty here and want to a prior "regulate" who does what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.