Paul5480

I found myself - I am God!

87 posts in this topic

I am God. The real God. Me! This is absolutely incredible.

I am not a human amongst other human beings. I am God, imagining all human beings.

There are no others! This is such a pleasant realization. I am the whole of reality.

There is nothing that I need to aquire. The universe in its entirety is mine. It's all within me, inside of my mind, literally!

Talk about a boost in self esteem!

This is the greatest thing I have ever discovered or realized by far.

Cheers.

I feel the same way man, cheers. Glad to see other people have reached this level of consciousness as well, and that I am not alone in this journey.

Congratz. Welcome to the first day of your life.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

16 minutes ago, Paul5480 said:

There is nothing that I need to aquire. The universe in its entirety is mine. It's all within me, inside of my mind, literally!

Exactly, you are what it is, the total existence existing, the bottomless reality and everything emerges from you. Your self esteem is absolute, because inside you is everything, the total life, the total truth.  You have nothing to show and nothing to hide. You can be absolutely open, without any reservation, because everything that is in you is divine. You will treat the others with absolute straight behavior, because they are you, they are divine and magic. But don't think that they have not own existence, they have, they are you in other moment, and they are absolutely deep, without bottom.

21 minutes ago, Paul5480 said:

I am God. The real God. Me! This is absolutely incredible.

I am not a human amongst other human beings. I am God, imagining all human beings.

There are no others! This is such a pleasant realization. I am the whole of reality.

Talk about a boost in self esteem!

This is the greatest thing I have ever discovered or realized by far.

Cheers.

No, you're a human being with hands using the internet and typing a post on actualised.org

Circlejerk party ruined?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly, you are what it is, the total existence existing, the bottomless reality and everything emerges from you. Your self esteem is absolute, because inside you is everything, the total life, the total truth.  You have nothing to show and nothing to hide. You can be absolutely open, without any reservation, because everything that is in you is divine. You will treat the others with absolute straight behavior, because they are you, they are divine and magic. But don't think that they have not own existence, they have, they are you in other moment, and they are absolutely deep, without bottom.

Stop talking about the bottomless pit.ive experienced it and its not nice. Idk what your agenda is

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Stop talking about the bottomless pit.ive experienced it and its not nice. Idk what your agenda is

You experienced as an absence, that's why was bad. But absence of what? Just absence of ground, of something to grab to be balanced, but you don't need that, you have to educate yourself to be without limits. The reality is bottomless but it's full, everything is there, the total infinity, and it's exactly this, now. You can see it just opening your eyes, you just have to remove the mental barrier until no one remains. Then you will see the total glory of the reality, of what you are. Don't fear because fear is useless, the really would be same with fear or without, so better abandon any resistance and enjoy as much as you can

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

You experienced as an absence, that's why was bad. But absence of what? Just absence of ground, of something to grab to be balanced, but you don't need that, you have to educate yourself to be without limits. The reality is bottomless but it's full, everything is there, the total infinity, and it's exactly this, now. You can see it just opening your eyes, you just have to remove the mental barrier until no one remains. Then you will see the total glory of the reality, of what you are. Don't fear because fear is useless, the really would be same with fear or without, so better abandon any resistance and enjoy as much as you can

Fear is useful. I dont want to burn my hand on the hot stove. I dont want to jump from a high building. And I am not interested in the bottomless pit. It was the ultimate form of punishment, when I was getting handed my ass by God. Yes, not me, not you, God. And God doesnt like impostors pretending to be Him. We are only co-creators at best. You can call yourself co-God. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I love being God man, I spread love everywhere I go, I am just an extension of God at this point complete in my entirety, and limitless like the movie lol (for context I just felt like jumping in again, I never get to talk to other like minded god conscious individuals, this is so exciting! For me.)

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Fear is useful. I dont want to burn my hand on the hot stove. I dont want to jump from a high building. And I am not interested in the bottomless pit. It was the ultimate form of punishment, when I was getting handed my ass by God. Yes, not me, not you, God. And God doesnt like impostors pretending to be Him. We are only co-creators at best. You can call yourself co-God. 

I don't mean loosing the fear and cross the street without looking, I mean fear to be. Don't are you feeling right now your fear? It's resistance. Limits that you put in your mind to feel safe inside them, but they are not going to help you in nothing, are false , just a mental jail where you live that prevents you of the real flow. You could die right now with that fear and without it, so it's useless 

2 minutes ago, G O D 1 F I R S T XP said:

I love being God man, I spread love everywhere I go, I am just an extension of God at this point complete in my entirety, and limitless like the movie lol (for context I just felt like jumping in again, I never get to talk to other like minded god conscious individuals, this is so exciting! For me.)

Who are you? New account fishy stuff, I smell God hasnt read the rules no double accounts?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo if I do it’s by accident, I mean no harm. Hope you’re spiritual journey is going well, and you to realize this truth that you are god, and so is everything else.

2 minutes ago, G O D 1 F I R S T XP said:

@Dodo if I do it’s by accident, I mean no harm. Hope you’re spiritual journey is going well, and you to realize this truth that you are god, and so is everything else.

Your* Come on dude, you're a guy who can't even type the right word and claiming you are God? Stop forcing your lies on me, if you are free to lie all you want,  you can say you are anyone 🤥 

I know im not God, I am a human being. 

There are 2 options here 

1) you're lying to get entertainment 

2) you're caught on the lightbulb like a fly and telling other flies that its cool up there. Join in boys, you know you want this lightbulb...

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

15 minutes ago, G O D 1 F I R S T XP said:

I hope one day you reach the level of consciousness where you can distinguish between the words "you're" and "your" and between the words "too" and "to", and use them correctly in a sentence. Then maybe we can talk

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

Suppose you guys are lying that you're God (not saying definitiveĺy, because its not directly verifiable) , but suppose you're lying.

To get some form of kick or entertainment, or an ego boost... You must really have no fear of God if you're doing that... I would tell you from first hand experience,  you're making a mistake.

You dont want to be pretending to be the King, because there is only one and his name is  _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is only existence. There is no other, other is a duality. There is an infinite singularity, which can have no other, and even if it were to imagine an other (which you are doing) it would be completely identical, thus proving to itself that it has no other. 

This singularity can only have an other by denying that it is one. Infinity of Gods is no different than just God. Infinity of Gods is not other, it is God imagining the possibility of other, but the moment it becomes aware of that it collapses again as all dualities must. Why? Because...there is no duality which is the same as saying, there is no other.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Congrats.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Paul5480 Cheers! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Suppose you guys are lying that you're God.

To get some form of kick or entertainment, or an ego boost...

Suppose you're lying that you're not God, for that same purpose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

Who are you? New account fishy stuff, I smell God hasnt read the rules no double accounts?

;);)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI