MarkKol

How doable is dating women 10-20 years older than me

14 posts in this topic

I see a lot of women older than me that I’m simply attracted to, and this happens a lot, It’s a preference both in personality and physical attractiveness, does anyone have any experiences or tips regarding this? I’m 20, and these women seem to be between the ages 30-40 usually.

Experience and tips regarding what?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 hours ago, MarkKol said:

I see a lot of women older than me that I’m simply attracted to, and this happens a lot, It’s a preference both in personality and physical attractiveness, does anyone have any experiences or tips regarding this? I’m 20, and these women seem to be between the ages 30-40 usually.

When I was 20, I experienced a huge shift where I suddenly got unattracted to men in their 20s and was only attracted to guys in their 30s up to early 40s.

I can look back now, that this was a desire for what I perceived as a symbol of stability and maturity. And I was dealing with a lot of chaos and disconnection at the time. I really didn't have a support system.

I would say beware someone in that 30-40 age range that would date a 20 year old as they are often lacking in maturity. And I would look to see if there are any reasons why these attractions might be arising as it may indicate things like feeling unsupported and/or a lack of a support system... and a desire to find a maternal figure to provide what is lacking.

I understand however, that that heart wants what it wants. When I was 20, I was so deeply entrenched in these feelings about older men that I was literally incapable of being attracted to anyone under the age of 28.

I would just say that it would be wise to seek to understand this on an emotional/psychological level and to be careful who you allow into your life as you would likely find immature women of that age who are looking for a totally different dynamic than what you're likely looking for.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@MarkKol Women will pretty much always go for guys older than them and the gap is widening. 40 years ago the average age difference might have been around 3-5 years now it’s around a 10 year gap. 

I don’t actually have any advice for getting round that even if you are more mature for your age. If a situation arises and you connect with an older women no harm in buying her a drink and seeing how things unfold but I wouldn’t count on it if you’re 20 and she’s like 30 odd

men age like fine wine. Just focus on developing yourself and when you get older you’ll find it easier to attract the women you want. I’ve noticed I have more success now than in my 20s

36 minutes ago, Chadders said:

@MarkKol Women will pretty much always go for guys older than them and the gap is widening. 40 years ago the average age difference might have been around 3-5 years now it’s around a 10 year gap. 

No it isn’t 

1 hour ago, Chadders said:

I don’t actually have any advice for getting round that even if you are more mature for your age. If a situation arises and you connect with an older women no harm in buying her a drink and seeing how things unfold but I wouldn’t count on it if you’re 20 and she’s like 30 odd

men age like fine wine. Just focus on developing yourself and when you get older you’ll find it easier to attract the women you want. I’ve noticed I have more success now than in my 20s

I saw some statistics on this a year or two ago.

The average age gap in the U.S. is 2 years where the man is 2 years older than the woman. 

In poorer countries, that age gap increases with the biggest average age gap being 6 years (if memory serves). 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

My partner and I share a 6 year difference

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

No, old women are not as attractive as young women.
No woman two or even a decade older than you will want to hook up with you unless she has a mental problem and/or is desperate to find a partner, otherwise she would hook up with a man her own age/around .

The “milf” fantasy comes from a sort of anxious slave mentality where you identify with, are accustomed to the struggle.
Then you project that onto women, and you assume that you will have a better connection with an older woman, because older women would have a more "damaged" and "organized" mentality and physique, and this leads us to believe that they are less “energetically devouring” beings than young women.
Basically it is a question of energy saving, "economy of the phallus" (want to be the a object) and it is bad because it is an energetic pattern of someone who has aged prematurely psychically for various reasons.

The devil is in the details.

A low-anxiety man naturally enjoys fucking the hottest women possible, and interacting with them in a childish and dominant manner.
Otherwise, you will want older and "mature" women, you will prefer more submissive positions (e.g. cowgirl) than dominant/animal ones (e.g. doggy style), you will sometimes have homosexual fanaticisms (even if you are dominant) or ladyboy...

The devil is in the details.

If you are thirsty, then go find a pond. Demographically align with places where there are more older people and socialize. If you want to try online dating then apparently Facebook is good for meeting older people. In my experience, older people are a bit more straightforward to socialize with if they have time for it. They play less games.

Keep an eye out for tiger stripes and leopard print. These are the hallmarks of "cougars", older women hunting for young meat.

Women that age dating 20-year-old men isn't common. If they are single, then they are looking to satisfy the biological clock, if they want kids that is. 

Even if they don't want children, then women of that age may not want a guy who is young and just entering adulthood. 

I'm not saying it cannot work, but then it's not the most opportune of age differences. 

Posted (edited)

@Emerald That will depend on the generation though. The average is more than a 2 year gap for those in their 20s and 30s. I know plenty of women who are dating guys 10-15 years older

For those in their 50s and 60s the age gap is around 2-3 year difference 

Edited by Chadders

Experience is king. Go hit on these older women and let us know how it goes.