Insightful27

AI can help you with Life Purpose

20 posts in this topic

I recently bought the Claude Opus 3 after seeing it on Leo's blog and found something really creative that you can do find your life purpose and ideas for task/projects to get you there. I generated a PDF from OneNote with all my notes from the Life Purpose course, uploaded it to Claude, and asked it questions to help get me on track. Some of the best questions I asked were:

-Given what you know about me, what are some different ways I could formulate my Life Purpose statement to make it sound more authentic? 

-Give me a vision of what my life could look like if I was living my Life Purpose, be specific

-Give me a list of tasks and projects that I can do in order to get on track with my Life Purpose

-Brainstorm a list of people who have a life purpose similar to mine and a brief summary of how they did it

It's not a substitute for doing the real inner work but I think that it is a great tool to use especially if you took the Life Purpose course and want help brainstorming an working on your Life Purpose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice!


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Insightful27 said:

-Brainstorm a list of people who have a life purpose similar to mine and a brief summary of how they did it

 

This is so juicy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait to get my hands on  Claude. I did this with ChatGPT and it was good but not that good


World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

These could be formatted into a mimic of your brain on a harddrive if you answer enough questions. Very cool idea

Edited by Hojo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2024 at 3:08 AM, Insightful27 said:

I recently bought the Claude Opus 3 after seeing it on Leo's blog and found something really creative that you can do find your life purpose and ideas for task/projects to get you there. I generated a PDF from OneNote with all my notes from the Life Purpose course, uploaded it to Claude, and asked it questions to help get me on track. Some of the best questions I asked were:

-Given what you know about me, what are some different ways I could formulate my Life Purpose statement to make it sound more authentic? 

-Give me a vision of what my life could look like if I was living my Life Purpose, be specific

-Give me a list of tasks and projects that I can do in order to get on track with my Life Purpose

-Brainstorm a list of people who have a life purpose similar to mine and a brief summary of how they did it

It's not a substitute for doing the real inner work but I think that it is a great tool to use especially if you took the Life Purpose course and want help brainstorming an working on your Life Purpose

But what were the results? How good were its suggestions/ideas?


"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Space Hard to put in all the results as they are get long, here is an example.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 175431.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Insightful27 Hmm, they're interesting but a bit vague. Some nice initial pointers I suppose.


"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Space Right, I am still learning how to use AI to get more specific answers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you! Can you do this with GPT or Gemini as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

some observations: almost all people who do leos life purpose course end up with the life purpose, which is leo doing in some form (becomin a spiritual teacher). My advice: go out of your actualized.org-bubble! Only a few are good enough to follow this path and there are so many other good purposes/ideas out there.

Edited by OBEler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OBEler said:

some observations: almost all people who do leos life purpose course end up with the life purpose, which is leo doing in some form (becomin a spiritual teacher). My advice: go out of your actualized.org-bubble! Only a few are good enough to follow this path and there are so many other good purposes/ideas out there.

Well said, mate. I struggled with this for several months until I admitted to myself that my life purpose is unrelated to Leo's work.

Although it would be good for my ego, I can't do what he does.

Nonetheless, I am really good at other things and enjoy doing them. Now, I absorb his content for fun and because I enjoy it, not because I want to become him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OBEler

On 4/19/2024 at 8:35 PM, OBEler said:

some observations: almost all people who do leos life purpose course end up with the life purpose, which is leo doing in some form (becomin a spiritual teacher)

Right, but "spiritual teacher" is actually pretty vague. There are a lot of ways to be a "spiritual teacher", for example I want to earn my PhD is Psychology and become a psychedelic therapist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Insightful27 said:

@OBEler

Right, but "spiritual teacher" is actually pretty vague. There are a lot of ways to be a "spiritual teacher", for example I want to earn my PhD is Psychology and become a psychedelic therapist. 

Yeah but that's not what I wanted to say. I wanted to say that many people here are in a bubble. 

If a random guy on the street would do Leos life purpose course without being brainwashed from actualized.org content, he very likely would never come to the conclusion to become a spiritual teacher in any way.

But here my feeling is 99% of people here want to become one. That's because they are mentally stuck in actualized.org and look up to Leo as a role model. they cannot think outside of spirituality anymore. There is a whole life outside of this spiritual content.

Just because you spent 1000 of hours into spirituality you don't need to do a life purpose around it. I spent 1000 of hours in the gym and never ever I thought to become professional in this field and become a fitness teacher.I spent probably even more hours in world of Warcraft than in spirituality. But I done need to capitalize on that.

 

 

 

Edited by OBEler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OBEler You make good points. I think I will take an extended break from Actualized. However, I do still see spirituality as a core part of my life and Life Purpose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Insightful27 said:

Right, but "spiritual teacher" is actually pretty vague. There are a lot of ways to be a "spiritual teacher", for example I want to earn my PhD is Psychology and become a psychedelic therapist. 

Sweet! My psychedelic therapist really helped me out a few years ago. Ironically, I discovered that she started using 5-MeO about a year after we finished working together. 5-MeO totally changed the trajectory of her life ^_^


“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Insightful27 said:

@OBEler You make good points. I think I will take an extended break from Actualized. However, I do still see spirituality as a core part of my life and Life Purpose. 

I don't address you personally here I speak generally. I didn't have you in mind. Do whatever you want, maybe psychedelic therapist is your way.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there people here that have a life purpose that doesn't have to do with spirituality and consciousness and all that? Really asking out of curiosity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

Are there people here that have a life purpose that doesn't have to do with spirituality and consciousness and all that? Really asking out of curiosity

Sure there are.

Most people who take the LP course never post here, they are off working on their unique LPs.

Your LP does not need to be about personal dev or spirituality.

Look at someone like Elon Musk. His LP is about colonizing Mars and technology.

You don't need people here to tell you that your LP can be totally different than mine.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now