Someone here

My advice to incels: see girl..approach girl

45 posts in this topic

@Carl-Richard do you have a gf currently? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 hours ago, TheGod said:

Have you approached all of the hot girls on this planet?

There are a lot of hot single women. 

You didn't get my comment. When girls see a guy they dont like they lie that they have a bf to get you off them

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 4/9/2024 at 11:31 PM, bebotalk said:

Not all incels are shy or lack confidence. This advice won't help all incels.

Therefore I said that he has no idea about being involuntarily celibate. This isn't advice; it's merely lazy commentary. 

The only potentially effective advice lies in maximizing one's physical appearance and traveling to non-Western countries. At 171 cm, I receive some attention from financially disadvantaged girls in my home country. However, in Europe, I receive virtually no attention and sometimes girls intentionally ignore my presence in order to avoid my potential romantic invitation. There have even been instances where girls arrogantly turned their backs on me when I glanced at them. 

On 4/9/2024 at 3:27 AM, Someone here said:

Guys ..it's very simple (not easy but simple )..see girl..approach girl

BUT I DONT LOOK GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Its true dont take a micky. Its natural the girl will pick the handsome fit guy over the average or ugly but smart/funny guy. Its the same when we swap genders. If I have to choose from hot girl and ugly smart one, my nature will want me to be with the hot one, even if shes horrible . Unfortunate.

We need to be able to override our lower selves by help of our higher self (consciousness), but its not always easy.

You make her laugh, but he makes her wet. Who wins

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

@Miguel1  

(I didnt search for this)

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

On 08/04/2024 at 9:46 PM, TheGod said:

I realized that it doesn't matter what you say and it just blows my mind. 

🤣 I did cold approaches here in Brazil and I began opening in English, but less than 10~5% can actually carry a conversation. (Even though I'm a native Brazilian Portuguese speaker, and 99% of people living here speak Portuguese).

If I were outside of Brazil, I'd be stacking my openers in all languages I know, just in the off-chance I can get that instant connection. I see good players doing that, specially in a multicultural place.

Actually, because it was my first "real" daygame cold approaches, I was feeling anxious as fuck internally.

It created a social barrier. Basically one of the approaches I did, and I just felt like exiting it, I just exited, with no social awkwardness due to the language barrier. Also, speaking English is seem as high-status, so it at least did add a differentiator there, but I didn't do enough approaches to tell yet how much it matters... But I'd have seriously wished I'd find a English-speaking girl right away by opening in English, then I have already a lot of value to offer, because it's so rare.

I managed to train my approach, vocal tonality, what I'd say etc. Completely disconnected from how she would perceive the content.

But on approaches, the opener is mostly irrelevant anyway, specially on nightgame. We should face it as if every new approach is always open already.

But I know, I shouldn't use any kind of gamey-trickery like opening in English when I know most of them don't understand it, I was doing it out of lack of confidence. But idk, I might continue either way even when I become more confident, because I want an English-speaking girl, but that's very low on my list of priorities lmao.

Self-amusement is also important. If it makes me feel more confident to do an opener, that might be a little gamey. So what, right? It matters the most how the interaction will go from there anyway.

Edited by Lucasxp64

On 08/04/2024 at 9:46 PM, TheGod said:

I like saying things in my native language to girls here. It seems to be a good opener. Sometimes I say hi I like your tits, but of course in Russian :D

🤣 It will be wild if she gavarit' po russky. 😂😂😂 I guess she gonna just find it funny, and you say you didn't expect anyone to understand it, but there is no way in hell I'd open like that in day game in the off-chance she understands, it would be too inappropriate in day game that risk lol...

I wouldn't do it in Europe or North America... If you come to Latin America, you can speak as much as you want in Russian, the chances of you finding a speaker will be wildly low. But don't count on English or some romance language, most of us will understand some basic words, lol.

But on night game, I've heard some of the most wild stuff you can tell girls because everyone is so fucking drunk and already saying so much wild crap to each other. But... I have no experience, so I'd try to be calibrated in the contents of what I say, and just go wild instead on the vocal tonality.

7 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

Looks aren't the first priority to girls . Unlike guys .

Agree? 

-Osho

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Looks aren't the first priority to girls . Unlike guys .

Agree? 

Wrong. But it also depends on what your definition of “looks” means. There are multiple perspectives you can look at a thing 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Wrong. But it also depends on what your definition of “looks” means. There are multiple perspectives you can look at a thing 

No .There is a asymmetry between what men and women are looking for in each other. 

Men are mostly visual and they care first and foremost about the sex-appeal of the lady . Because that's what the masculine needs from the feminine.  It needs beauty. 

But the feminine doesn't need beauty from the masculine.  It needs confidence and masculine energy. 

"Looks " are just looks my dude .

I don't think you need to open some dictionary to know what that means .

-Osho

The guy and girl in his vid aren't ugly. The girl obviously has psychiatric issues, and given the guy he seems autistic or otherwise neurodiverse. 

I'd imagine many incels are similar. They have issues that stop them from "getting" life and melding to it. 

@bebotalk I was an incel just close to last year.. before I lost my virginity to some girl in college.  We broke up now and not gonna lie im so thirsty for a new girl . I'm not necessarily horny or sexually frustrated but more like I need a feminine energy in my life because I'm living a very crude life and very brutal between college and job .

You  can only understand incels if you are one of them . They think they will never be liked by an attractive girl . Like i said in OP ..you can easily debunk that belief by actually going out and talking to girls . You will see that all of that incel bullcrap is horsecrap lol. You can easily hook a girl if you learn the dating skills . The only problem with those incels is they think nobody will ever like them without actually trying to approach. Just sulking in their house .

-Osho

I think this fight about what is feminine or masculine and who is or should be this or that is stupid because people have different interpretations, although they can be similar or be exactly the same in what they mean, and some people build an identity around ideas of what those things "are" without self-awareness, regardless of their experience, and gladly try to impose their views on other people, and the problem won't be solved by projecting and generalizing. Know, experience, and understand first and foremost, especially yourself.

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Carl-Richard do you have a gf currently? 

My boss. Jk. Nope.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

I think this fight about what is feminine or masculine and who is or should be this or that is stupid because people have different interpretations, although they can be similar or be exactly the same in what they mean, and some people build an identity around ideas of what those things "are" without self-awareness, regardless of their experience, and gladly try to impose their views on other people, and the problem won't be solved by projecting and generalizing. Know, experience, and understand first and foremost, especially yourself.

I agree . I don't take anything I say as an absolute fact or an end all be all . I'm just sharing my limited perspective.  To me..it's common sense that men priorities looks over personality..and vice versa for women. 

33 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

My boss. Jk. Nope.

You are missing something huge.  I would say if you are a virgin try hardly to get a girl .

Sex is not a luxury. Its essential need for humans . Its in the lowset needs in Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

You will become very much happy and optimistic and you will love life if you lose virginity . Just the first kiss will turn your life upside down ..downside up .

-Osho

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, bebotalk said:

The guy and girl in his vid aren't ugly. The girl obviously has psychiatric issues, and given the guy he seems autistic or otherwise neurodiverse. 

I'd imagine many incels are similar. They have issues that stop them from "getting" life and melding to it. 

Are you serious, there is a forum where they are uploading videos of girls getting killed? I'll tone it down a notch... This makes me want to vomit, this is beyond painful to me to imagine. Oh my god, the suffering these poor girls have endured I cannot imagine. ABSOLUTE BEASTS

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

Sex is not a luxury. Its essential need for humans . Its in the lowset needs in Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Sexual intimacy is under «Love and belonging», which is the third level. Sex in the lowest level doesn’t need to be with another person.