Princess Arabia

Consciousness Does Not Ultimately Exist

105 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It is. What else could what's written there/here be.

Is this alien communication cus my antennae is broken 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Is this alien communication cus my antennae is broken 

That's it too.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

13 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Consciousness is the dream.

The dream,  the dreamer, the stuff that happens in the dream, your perception of the dream and etc are consciousness, not the reverse.

the dream is consciousness, but consciousness isn’t the dream

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Contradicts totality. You are + Consciousness =2

You are right. Consciousness is not an "I". Is the absence of "I".

In fact there is not even consciousness but BEING. Empty Non-Existent Being.

Shiva = That which is Not.

21 hours ago, Ishanga said:

When You make a claim like You are now, that in and of itself demonstrates Individuality, you do not perceive life as I do, that means I have choice.  We all have the same ability, to Perceive life as it is, this is absolute Clarity, with that you will realize that we are all One, but via an Individual Body/Mind complex, thus as you say "Not every perspective of God learns the same way", if all there was was One Absolute, this would not be possible, this disagreement proves Individuality, Individual Free Will and levels of Conscious Awareness exist!

Plus this is all word mumbo jumbo, it doesn't mean anything, say what You want, claim what you want, it means nothing unless the experience of the perceiver transforms, for the individual to transform!

^^^ LOL you are so argumentative. I don't make a claim, what I spoke was truth. Everything exists for a reason and not every perspective learns the same. You are trying to make my point individualistic so you can have something to argue with. You really do love arguments. You argue even when there is nothing to argue with by creating something that doesn't exist. 

You need to really observe yourself more.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^ LOL you are so argumentative. I don't make a claim, what I spoke was truth. Everything exists for a reason and not every perspective learns the same. You are trying to make my point individualistic so you can have something to argue with. You really do love arguments. You argue even when there is nothing to argue with by creating something that doesn't exist. 

Free will versus determinism? Are you more for determinism? Okay then stop posting.

Could you explain to me what is a genius, and why could everyone be equally a genius when most are distributed in a bell curve differently in terms of intelligences and other lines of development?

@Ishanga

2 hours ago, DJ Comaschi said:

the dream is consciousness, but consciousness isn’t the dream

Huh? I think I need a bachelor's degree to even try to understand what you're saying here, and since that's not needed and will probably have an adverse effect, I'm not even going to try.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

When someone is unsure of their beliefs or gathered them from other's ideas and limit themselves to another's ideologies and worldviews and get stuck in idolizing one particular guru's so-called teachings, this is the result.

Funny how you think you are conscious that consciousness doesn’t exist 😊

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Princess Arabia Agreed with what you originally posted and would add something I shared earlier.....

A closer reality of what "god" is would be a VR machine experiencing itself which did not code itself, but experiences the ability to code itself and not code itself.... Its a source of sorts that had no creator, in which there are no other things than itself, being aware of its innate unfolding, not as a separate action, but a built in quality of itself, but also built in, is to not be aware of itself, which could be said to be both or a quality that is neither, again this all as you said the unfolding of itself and the comprehension of itself (which you appear not to currently agree with). 

One of the issues you may be having or appear to as you ponder this stuff and read these words, is the words "both" or "different qualities" triggers rule structures in you that see this stuff as breaking the "not-two" rule and thus must be impossible or false.  But again this mystery doesn't fall strictly into these rules.  The quality of separation and objects and feelings, being in a body, human or what not, and self-aware, are qualities of "You", every experience and "thing" is.  Again, "things" aren't things, illusions or "not-you", and everything is you, but nothing in particular defines "You" totally, and you are totally everything which has no inherent definition to know as that, lol.  Its a mind fuck of fucks, trust me, been on this one for a few years now...lol...

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Huh? I think I need a bachelor's degree to even try to understand what you're saying here, and since that's not needed and will probably have an adverse effect, I'm not even going to try.

It’s like saying a chair is God which is true. But God isn’t a chair isn’t it?

I know it’s tricky 

This is a great video, worth contemplating LP:

Although he's very complicated and condenses these high IQ talking points, it feels intuitively right. Makes me also contemplate my art tastes, like drawing, chess, and rapping, and much more including my mission statement.

18 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

He means don’t confuse content for structure 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I know it’s tricky 

God even trickier

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I know it’s tricky 

It got even trickier with the two negatives in the sentence.

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

He means don’t confuse content for structure 

Yeah, but both has to collapse and will turn out to be the same thing.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Consciousness Does Not Ultimately Exist

What does Ultimately Exist? What is the alternative?

I'm open to new perspectives.

I'm all ears

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

32 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia Consciousness Does Not Ultimately Exist

What does Ultimately Exist? What is the alternative?

I'm open to new perspectives.

I'm all ears

Consciousness requires something to be conscious of. An observer requires something to observe. Awareness requires something to be aware of. If it's total, not two and everything, how can consciousness be the Ultimate thing that is. That's only within the dream of separation which is an illusion.

Does not exist, does exist.... what's the difference?

The difference only seems to be in the narrative we tell ourselves.

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose!

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Does not exist, does exist.... what's the difference?

The difference only seems to be in the narrative we tell ourselves.

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose!

When I say that I mean it only exists as a part of the illusory dream. The dream where an individual is having a life and a separate personality who is conscious. Consciousness is part of that dream. It is not who or what we are.

Edited by Princess Arabia