Princess Arabia

Consciousness Does Not Ultimately Exist

105 posts in this topic

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

When I say that I mean it only exists as a part of the illusory dream. The dream where an individual is having a life and a separate personality who is conscious. Consciousness is part of that dream. It is not the whole.

When we gonna just agree though that everything is fine?

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

When someone is unsure of their beliefs or gathered them from other's ideas and limit themselves to another's ideologies and worldviews and get stuck in idolizing one particular guru's so-called teachings, this is the result.

The guru/devotee relationship tricky. But the truth is that pedestalizing the guru is actually a part of the guru relationship which is why it's so tricky because it can become a trap. The guru's goal is for you to realize you are them. But it's hard to do when you keep seeing them as other.

When I dream at night there are no others outside of the confines of my dream story. The same model works because this is pure imagination/dream. I am always with my self so from that perspective the devotee is just choosing to play the role of a follower of a Guru.

Guru's can enhance one's journey if they know what they are doing. But they are supposed to be temporary.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Consciousness requires something to be conscious of. An observer requires something to observe. Awareness requires something to be aware of. If it's total, not two and everything, how can consciousness be the Ultimate thing that is. That's only within the dream of separation which is an illusion.

I understand your point but you didn't answer my question.

If it's not consciousness: What does Ultimately Exist?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT.                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

3 hours ago, Davino said:

I understand your point but you didn't answer my question.

If it's not consciousness: What does Ultimately Exist?

The Absolute. Everything appearing out of no-thing which is the Absolute. It cannot be known because it is everything appearing as it. It is beyond everything that is known. It is the unknowable. Hidden in plain sight. It cannot be reached, cannot be talked about, understood nor can it be felt because it is also those things. It is aliveness always fresh and new.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

The Absolute. Everything appearing out of no-thing which is the Absolute. It cannot be known because it is everything appearing as it. It is beyond everything that is known. It is the unknowable. Hidden in plain sight. It cannot be reached, cannot be talked about, understood nor can it be felt because it is also those things. It is aliveness always fresh and new.

I would ground it more on direct experience but after reading your cosmic joke thread, I get what you say. Thanks for clarifying

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT.                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

30 minutes ago, Davino said:

I would ground it more on direct experience but after reading your cosmic joke thread, I get what you say. Thanks for clarifying

Ok

6 hours ago, ExplorerMystic said:

@Princess Arabia Yes . That which is so effortless yet so creative .

WH.jpg

nice

On 4/2/2024 at 11:33 AM, Mu_ said:

One of the issues you may be having or appear to as you ponder this stuff and read these words, is the words "both" or "different qualities" triggers rule structures in you that see this stuff as breaking the "not-two" rule and thus must be impossible or false.  But again this mystery doesn't fall strictly into these rules. 

No, I get this. I can see it even more clear now. It truly seems mysterious and not at the same time. I don't have any rule structures in me, anymore anyway, maybe that's why I'm seeing a bit more clearly, while still not really seeing more clearly. It seems to be that and not that at the same time. Every description I give it, it seems the opposite is also true. 

On 3/31/2024 at 7:33 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Consciousness is a part of the dream. To say we are conscious, we have to be conscious of something. That equates to subject and object. There is just THIS, which is total and includes the dream of being conscious and aware. Awareness also isn't real since that implies something being aware of something else. Neither are Truth and only exists on the relative domain which is all illusory. 

There is just what's happening without even a Source. There is no Source as that also implies a thing that has a source. This is total, complete and is not two. Totally inseparable. The experience is the dream. There's not even experience, it's appearing within the illusory dream. A dream that's not really happening, but apparently so.

I'm not saying we're not conscious and that there is no Consciousness, but it's just part of the dream and not the Absolute which is ultimately all there is. The dream of separation is the illusion.

It's very obvious to me that you have never done psychedelics nor did you ever meditate enough. 

You're trying to connect terms like consciousness, illusion and separation but you don't understand what are you talking about. 

1 hour ago, TheGod said:

It's very obvious to me that you have never done psychedelics nor did you ever meditate enough. 

You're trying to connect terms like consciousness, illusion and separation but you don't understand what are you talking about. 

Ok, doesn't matter what is, is. I don't need to understand what I'm talking about when the Universe itself is total chaos. I'm not supposed to know what I'm talking about. I just randomly appeared on the face of the earth and I'm supposed to figure shit out? I think you're the insane one for expecting me to be able to. If your psychedelics and meditation routine in what's going to be your guide and mentors more power to you, I've already figured out that I don't need any. 

1 hour ago, TheGod said:

but you don't understand what are you talking about

Neither do you.

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I've already figured out that I don't need any. 

Of course! That's what Ego says :D Ego has figured out everything without meditation or psychedelics :D

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Neither do you.

Of course, because I'm the Truth and I can't be explained only experienced. 

All of us here we are just entertaining each other. Nobody here is awakened or enlightened. Those who are they are not here. 

Me for example, If I was in the God state it would make no sense to argue with you because I'm imagining your existence. I'm here because now you feel real to me. 

In reality you exist only on this forum as a user. You have no mind and no body separated from me. Every word that anyone types here is my creation. Pure imaginary. 

5 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Of course! That's what Ego says :D Ego has figured out everything without meditation or psychedelics :D

5 minutes ago, TheGod said:

You're right, I didn't figure shit out. Figuring out happened, do you really think your psychedelic use is going to stop the apparent death process or make you end up somewhere different. Your psychedelic use and meditation hasn't told you this is the Absolute and there's no separation. The only difference is in the illusory separation that never really happened, so what, what now, youre going to heaven and I'm going to hell?. 😂😜😜😂😊😂😁👌😒

1 minute ago, TheGod said:

All of us here we are just entertaining each other. Nobody here is awakened or enlightened. Those who are they are not here. 

Me for example, If I was in the God state it would make no sense to argue with you because I'm imagining your existence. I'm here because now you feel real to me. 

In reality you exist only on this forum as a user. You have no mind and no body separated from me. Every word that anyone types here is my creation. Pure imaginary. 

Wake up God yours dreaming, nothing happens.

3 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Hahaha, you're telling a story about a story as to why you're imagining a story and are aware its a story you are telling anyway and explaining away your neurotic psychosis in real time, double neurosis here if I may say.

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Wake up God yours dreaming, nothing happens.

If I wake something will happen? hahaha 

Let me enjoy my dream 

Just now, TheGod said:

If I wake something will happen? hahaha 

Let me enjoy my dream 

Triple psychosis😜

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

neurotic psychosis in real time, double neurosis here if I may say.

No really, just me playing with myself