Zen LaCroix

How is pick up a low conscious activity?

69 posts in this topic

Just now, Miguel1 said:

My point is that we gotta be careful of this idea of sitting in solitude in a cave doing nothing all day because we are so ''high conscious''.

If you want to be so high conscious, perhaps death is the answer for you. Paraphrasing Leo: ''We don't know what Infinite Consciousness is because we have called it death'' ;)

As far as being on Earth to live human lives... Then live it.

My thinking aligns quite a lot with you on this subject. Every human action can probably be brought back to survival and low consciousness, why do we eat? survival. Why do work? survival. Why do we have relationships? survival and so on. 

But my overall point was its not black and white where and activity is either low consciousness or high, its that there are degrees of consciousness within everything you do. For example eating good food in silence and enjoying and experiencing every mouthful is obviously a higher conscious way than shovelling Big macs and fries in your mouth in a crowded Macdonalds restaurant. It seems like a bit of a cop out to say, everything is survival so im not gonna do anything and just be in solitude. 

I think sex though there is the potential to hurt someone, so there has to be a real effort made to mitigate that. But i also feel that if you are of high consciousness and this is a concern for you, you will naturally make the situation as ethical as you can. 

6 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

My point is that we gotta be careful of this idea of sitting in solitude in a cave doing nothing all day because we are so ''high conscious''.

If you want to be so high conscious, perhaps death is the answer for you. Paraphrasing Leo: ''We don't know what Infinite Consciousness is because we have called it death'' ;)

As far as being on Earth to live human lives... Then live it.

Nobody is telling you to do anything, I just made a statement which is being on the side of solitude rather than being social makes you more conscious, and that’s generally true, and yeah the more you’re “dead” the more you’re conscious believe it or not.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

insecurity about their attractiveness, which they try to cover up by building a body-count. The whole body-count thing is an ego-boost for PUAs and using women as a tool for this ego-pursuit is definitely unethical. 

This is obvious.

I guess I live in a bubble. I don't really know any PUAs in real life other than myself. I don't even like to call myself PUA. Just a cool social guy who likes to connect and have fun with people and girls - and treat them with love.

All the wingmen I've had who were toxic, I dropped. I haven't ever followed the PUA community much. I was never on the RSD forum (was too young and busy approaching girls lol - I was 19 in 2015). Now that I think about it, I've heard multiple times that it was toxic as hell.

But to be fair, a lot of guys are like the way you define, even if they are not into pick up. Especially the guys who actually do get girls. And even for the guys who don't get girls, probably a good amount of them would behave as such if they actually did get girls.

So PUA or not, lots of toxic, unconscious people out there.

And I've had very strong boundaries in blocking these people from my life so I guess I'm blind.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

I would be so curious to see Ralston opening a girl

15 minutes ago, Consept said:

My thinking aligns quite a lot with you on this subject. Every human action can probably be brought back to survival and low consciousness, why do we eat? survival. Why do work? survival. Why do we have relationships? survival and so on. 

But my overall point was its not black and white where and activity is either low consciousness or high, its that there are degrees of consciousness within everything you do. For example eating good food in silence and enjoying and experiencing every mouthful is obviously a higher conscious way than shovelling Big macs and fries in your mouth in a crowded Macdonalds restaurant. It seems like a bit of a cop out to say, everything is survival so im not gonna do anything and just be in solitude. 

I think sex though there is the potential to hurt someone, so there has to be a real effort made to mitigate that. But i also feel that if you are of high consciousness and this is a concern for you, you will naturally make the situation as ethical as you can. 

Exactly.

As Leo said:

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You do whatever you want. You decide for yourself how ethical you wish to be.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But also, if you repress, deny, or neglect your sex drive, that could be even worse.

Isn’t it just a limiting belief of yours that a guy can’t evolve in a functional way whilst not having sex ? 

3 minutes ago, thierry said:

Isn’t it just a limiting belief of yours that a guy can’t evolve in a functional way whilst not having sex ? 

Sex drive is not limited to just sexual intercourse. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura I was curious about how Leo thought pick up was low conscious. I personally have no problem with it. I think theres ways of going about that are negative and ways of going about that are positive 

And if being a charismatic sexually appealing guy that gets a lot women. A guy that women are drawn too. A guy that makes women giggly. A guy that makes women wet. The guy that gives women great sexual experiences. If being this guys is considered low conscious then  I actually have no problem whatsoever being low conscious. In my opinion these guys are winning in life

Edited by Zen LaCroix

1 minute ago, Zen LaCroix said:

I was curious about how Leo thought pick up was low conscious. I personally have no problem with it. I think theres ways of going about that are negative and ways of going about that are positive 

And if being a charismatic sexually appealing guy that gets a lot women. A guy that women are drawn too. A guy that makes women giggly. A guy that makes women wet. The guy that gives women great sexual experiences. If being this guys is considered low conscious then  I actually have no problem whatsoever being low conscious. In my opinion these guys are winning in life

Yes but in practice, even if you are a charismatic sexually appealing guy that makes women wet, you won’t get a lot of sex if you want to maintain your integrity and honor.

26 minutes ago, thierry said:

I said *could*, not would.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Just now, thierry said:

Yes but in practice, even if you are a charismatic sexually appealing guy that makes women wet, you won’t get a lot of sex if you want to maintain your integrity and honor.

I just don't think you have to be a dishonorable person to get laid. I also don't do any consciousness work either so take that as you will

It's better to be "that guy" who gets lots of girls than to have some belief that you have more integrity and honor than those guys. Even when you low key wanna be those guys and have all the sexual experiences that they're having

Edited by Zen LaCroix

Going to loud clubs to talk to drunk chicks... well not very high conscious activity.

But change pickup for seduction.

Is not the same going to a shitty club chatting drunk chicks than a wine date in a nice and quiet bar.

Pick-up usually involves a very egotistical goal oriented process (sd orange).

Seduction would be a more greenish approach, more authentic, focused on human connection and a more conscious sexuality.

And even if pua is a low consciousness activity, most guys must go through that fase.

I remember Tyler saying: 'there is only one thing more creepy than learning how to pick up chicks, its not knowing how to pick up chicks'

Posted (edited)

Just now, koops said:

Going to loud clubs to talk to drunk chicks... well not very high conscious activity.

But change pickup for seduction.

Is not the same going to a shitty club chatting drunk chicks than a wine date in a nice and quiet bar.

You can call them loud shitty clubs but you know that you feel fear and discomfort in those environments

Edited by Zen LaCroix

Posted (edited)

Just now, koops said:

Pick-up usually involves a very egotistical goal oriented process (sd orange).

Is there something wrong with having a goal and going after it to realize that goal. How else will you become a self-actualized man?

Edited by Zen LaCroix

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The manipulation of people to maximize sexual opportunity is low consciousness.

Just in general, sex and everything revolving around sex is low consciousness. The reason that is, is because the only reason you care about sex at all is because it is mechanically coded in your animal nature. And as you pursue that sex you lose consciousness to attain it. You lie. You manipulate. You cheat. You hurt others. All for a few minutes of pleasure and excitement.

Have sex if you wish. Just notice what you're doing to get it.

But also, if you repress, deny, or neglect your sex drive, that could be even worse.

Does this also apply to intimate relationships? Is falling in love with a boy/girlfriend and getting married with them as well a “low-consciousness” activity that we’re biologically programmed to want to do?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

4 minutes ago, Zen LaCroix said:

I just don't think you have to be a dishonorable person to get laid. I also don't do any consciousness work either so take that as you will

It's better to be "that guy" who gets lots of girls than to have some belief that you have more integrity and honor than guys. Even when you low key wanna be those guys

Of course it is better to be that guy who gets a lot of girls, I am not talking about beliefs here, I am talking very practically. I am just saying practically getting a lot of girls whilst for example not lying at all( and she will ask you questions before sleeping with you in most cases..) not allowing yourself to fuck drunk girls, not using your social advantages (not fucking your secretary, not fucking who you are leading as a manager for example..) 

not using any kind of manipulation tricks.

It just naturally erases a lot of options. Could a guy still have lots of girls. Yes

I’m not saying I personally have more honor and integrity than anyone. I’m just saying this as what seems to be true about  how it really works.

3 minutes ago, Zen LaCroix said:

Is there something wrong will having a goal and going after it to realize that goal. How else will you become a self-actualized man?

The problem is a lot of pua stop seeing girls as girls, and sees them as lays.

'oh, I had 4 lays last week! Sweet! Whats next?'

There is no depth to it. It involves a lot of smash and pass. Like a completed challenge. Now, another one.

8 minutes ago, Zen LaCroix said:

You can call them loud shitty clubs but you know that you feel fear and discomfort in those environments

I don't feel fear, but I do feel discomfort because now I dont like them.

10 years ago I had the time of my life in those places. Not anymore.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Does this also apply to intimate relationships? Is falling in love with a boy/girlfriend and getting married with them as well a “low-consciousness” activity that we’re biologically programmed to want to do?

No. It's not the same at all. Serious love and relationship takes commitment and effort. That's very different from chasing after sexual excitement.

Pickup involves effort too, but it's not the same. Being a gangster also takes effort. That doesn't make the activity very conscious.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.