Zen LaCroix

How is pick up a low conscious activity?

69 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Miguel1 You did it again 😂 by saying i could definetly have much more sex nevermind you seem upset.

You could tell me what you say to those women first minute talking to them if you wish...

I read everything but my bullshit radar is on from the whole picture not just one sentence.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Miguel1 You did it again 😂 by saying i could definetly have much more sex nevermind you seem upset.

You could tell me what you say to those women first minute talking to them if you wish...

What is this crap?

It's ironic because the more you say, the more it seems like you are just projecting yourself onto me. Are you perhaps triggered that you are not getting the success you want and I remind you of that?

Just by the way you ask this question tells me you are not very experienced in game. If you were experienced in game, you would know that it mostly doesn't matter what you say to the girls when you approach them - and that this question is a very typical beginner-question.

As for if you are open-minded and want to learn, here, I wrote this recently:

I'm done for today.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Posted (edited)

@Miguel1 For sure im jelous of you since my whole point is to have sucess with women aka them having sex with me which will put sex and her on a pedestal so im defined by the womans reactions to me perfect way to live.

I never talk to women and like 10 years ago i knew about this pick up bs doesnt matter what you say to a woman it does matter to me since im saying things which display who i am vs what will give me better reactions.

So you not answering what you saying at first minute just shows your manipulative nature good job 👍

That thread answer is pure manipulation my god,just admit you manipulate for sex and we good...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

Then, when you look farther into it, you realize that they're thinking with their dicks. They see a hot woman, their dick gets hard and now, instead of channeling their sexual-energy into their work, they go 'me want to fuck, me go talk to strange woman'. It is kinda objectifying, if we're going to be honest, to make the decision to pursue a woman just because of the way she looks.

This is the practical reality of pick-up. Now, you may say 'not necessarily, what if she made eye-contact with him and they had an instant connection? Shouldn't he know how to convert that?' What I'm talking about is the norm, this would be the edge-case. 

Of course they're thinking with their dicks. Pick up is about getting sex. We are not approaching women to read the bible with her 

Women also pursue men sometimes just because of the way that man looks. Women objectify too. Have you seen the way they react to "Magic Mike" and those Chippendales shows in Las Vegas

I've realized everybody has different levels of ethics and what they consider bad or good. I feel as though as long as you are not forcing a girl to do something she doesn't want or using blackmail or coercion then your actions are ethical

Edited by Zen LaCroix

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Zen LaCroix said:

Of course they're thinking with their dicks. Pick up is about getting sex. We are not approaching women to read the bible with her (generally)

Right. Now, from female perspective, the problem is that the objectification is the cause of a lot of trauma for them. 

6 minutes ago, Zen LaCroix said:

I've realized everybody has different levels of ethics and what they consider bad or good. I feel as though as long as you are not forcing a girl to do something she doesn't want or using blackmail or coercion then your actions are ethical

I agree with you. 

Now, having said that, the concern of how conscious you're being, is a very different one from how ethical you're being. As long as you're following the law, you're being ethical. (You can be an ethical, peace-loving narcissist!) But, if you want that the sexual-experience actually feels good to her, if you don't want to be a part of the problem of unconsciousness in PUAs, that's a totally different ballgame. Now, narcissism will not fly. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Just now, mr_engineer said:

if you want that the sexual-experience actually feels good to her, if you don't want to be a part of the problem of unconsciousness in PUAs, that's a totally different ballgame. Now, narcissism will not fly. 

Lots of women enjoy sex that is rough and degrading both physically and verbally where they are made to feel like a sexual object 

9 minutes ago, Zen LaCroix said:

Lots of women enjoy sex that is rough and degrading both physically and verbally where they are made to feel like a sexual object 

No, that's domination and submission. Submission is natural to femininity, but objectification will feel unsafe to a feminine woman. Usually, there is in-depth communication about turn-ons, turn-offs and building of trust between them for the woman to consent to this kind of sex. This is the opposite of objectification, where there's no communication, you're just acting on your impulses. 

It was nice to hear everyones perspective. Basically what I've gotten is that because the pursuit of sex is a survival based activity that's what makes it low conscious. But that doesn't make it an inherently bad thing. We all have survival needs and its our individual choice to live the type of lives that we want anyway

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, thierry said:

Holding frame is manipulation

Nothing wrong with manipulation if it is done with style. 

When I'm selling I'm manipulating too. The customer knows it too. It is just part of the game of life. 

To be frank most women are not wise enough to make good partner decisions. They are too emotional and make decisions from there. So you have to catter to that somehow. For her best will and yours. 

Some here are trying to be Saint which is not possible. To be alive is to have both the devil in you as God. You can't totally push away your selfishness and still be alive. That will create a huge shadow. 

Edited by StarStruck