SQAAD

Losing My Faith in The Existence Of God

123 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI Lol, no

Separation is unified no matter what 

It’s a matter of being Conscious of this. 

Seperation can only exist because it’s so unified 

IMG_4045.jpeg

Is this just spiritual talk? To appear as high consciousness? Do you actually live from that state everyday?  Why do we isolate certain states(depression) that we enter if they all are one state? 

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

The paradox is that reality is One Thing, Being/ Conciousness/ God. 

God is One. But, paradoxically within its unified field it contains the potential for infinite variation. In order the create a separation you required there first to be a Unity. 

The fact that you may be in a state where you feel depressed and seperated from God, is still God and still Unity. But, just in that state. 

It’s not all one state. 

God is One thing with Infinite States. Therefore, Unity and Separation. 

Capital U Unity

lower case s separation 

sepration is always a secondary aspect of unity.

Night begets day and day begets night

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

The highest Meta Logic absolutely has to be united. You have a pie. It’s sliced in two. It’s still one reality. One reality with potential for infinite duality. 

Duality is only possible, paradoxically because of Non-duality. Non-duality is far more profound than many retarded Non-dualists think. Smoke some DMT and find out.

For you to have two, there must be a meta one

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

It’s the very knowing that God is Immortal that it creates a doomed and fragile earth. 

A rich, paradoxical form of self love for an infinite all knowing Self.

Suffering is a feature of reality. To struggle, to win, to fail, to be good, to be bad, to live in truth, to live out of truth, etc etc

Brahman/ Shiva in many Hindu stories isn’t some benevolent being. He wages war, rapes, murders, is a theif, a coward, etc and at other times he is a saint, a hero, a leader, and a sage. 

Brahmans goodness is so profound that he knows the rapist and the sage are one. He loves them both for he is them both.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

Also, don’t limit Brahman to human existence or even earthly physics. It is beyond ideas if earth, heaven and hell. Beyond beyond beyond. Shiva’s love would kill you.  Brahman is well beyond space and time and the ways it could be would make most humans lose their minds and commit suicide. Ironically, only to realize they cannot. 

- stay safe and take this comment intelligently. 

Brahman sits at a super position of the flowers blossoming and it’s rotting. 

“between the click of the light and the start of the dream” - Arcadefire No Cars Go

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

When it is cold, when it is dark, the freezing moon can obsess you.

• Feminist 

Potential and Possibility arise out of Oneness, which is akin to God, so that is why we are here, in someway we are the expression and ability to use or express this possibility and potential on a material realm with Free Will as our basic use, via being Highly Aware of our Potential and Reality that we are in... Duality has to exist in possibility, so that is here, dual world with possibility of having Oneness experience as our basis and still functioning thru a Body and Mind complex.. Suffering only happens because of unAwareness of this potential and possibility, and there is no judgement from anything or anyone, it just is, when unawareness rules suffering rules, and visa versa..  

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

The chances that you would exist are actually 0. 

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

It's common for religious fundamentalists to lose faith in God when they experience deep suffering or loss. That's because they misunderstand what God is. God is not a personal force who cares about you like mother. God is the fabric of reality itself. God isn't a human, with human needs and concerns.

When a lion tears apart a baby gazelle, that's God. Humans do not appreciate this. It doesn't serve human needs. What ever human wants is God to serve them, to make things soft, easy, and pleasant.

You can't beat the game of life by getting everything you want. In the end you will have to surrender to God's Will. That's what spirituality is really about. Not obtaining superpowers.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Enemies of the Khanate strung on hooks like pigs to slaughter
Heads will roll
Heads will roll, throats will be slit 
Blood will flow like springs of water
Heads will roll
To the river red (across the Ochre Steppe)

A thousand fathers killed
A thousand virgin daughters spread 
With swords still wet, with swords still wet 
With the blood of their dead

Nurjan is upon us, he kills in silence after prayers
Genghis Khan is upon us, and he slays his betrayers
Thus still the fools of God will guard the city of our birth
Hold an ear to the ground
Hear the sound
Of Clamoring and horses stammer as their gallop meets the earth

Tomorrow
Tomorrow they will find us
Hide the children free of sin
We will meet their blades by morning
Protected only by our skin
Tomorrow we will find them
Seek the youngest of their kin
And we will meat them with our fury

And we will crush them all like vermin
And we will crush them all like vermin

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, exactly. Reality/truth doesn't serve you. And accepting that is the whole crux of life.

@SQAAD @Leo Gura yet neither one of you have died from a meteor shower yet...isnt that curious?  In fact neither one of you has "actually" died from anything.    Very curious indeed.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's because they misunderstand what God is. God is not a personal force who cares about you like mother. God is the fabric of reality itself.

I really hope people get this. God is this, look arround, this is it, experience this moment fully, it's God! God is all there is. No need to create any experience, all experiences are God in the ultimate sense. There is nothing but God. God not recognising itself is equally God as God recognising itself and being Awake in its Godhood. You can't scape God, we are locked in God for Infinity. This is an important facet of God-Realization, you can't go anywhere, you are trapped, God permeates and is already everything, viscerally so.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What ever human wants is God to serve them, to make things soft, easy, and pleasant.

They have a fantasy about God. Nevertheless, inside their worldview they still want God to bow down to them and help them in their survival. It is so twisted.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In the end you will have to surrender to God's Will. 

As if we had any choice!xD

We all have been humbled by God's Will in our life. Suffering, pain and sickness make us remember that we are not so great as we thought we were, that we are also fragile and at the mercy of Reality.

This has to be remembered, for me it's hard. After Awakening you have to confront limitation, the crash is hard, loving the full spectrum of God and surrendering to what is, may be the only way out of this dilemma. Loving the human condition, that's it

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Davino said:

I really hope people get this. God is this, look arround, this is it, experience this moment fully, it's God! God is all there is. No need to create any experience, all experiences are God in the ultimate sense. There is nothing but God. God not recognising itself is equally God as God recognising itself and being Awake in its Godhood. You can't scape God, we are locked in God for Infinity. This is an important facet of God-Realization, you can't go anywhere, you are trapped, God permeates and is already everything, viscerally so.

They have a fantasy about God. Nevertheless, inside their worldview they still want God to bow down to them and help them in their survival. It is so twisted.

As if we had any choice!xD

We all have been humbled by God's Will in our life. Suffering, pain and sickness make us remember that we are not so great as we thought we were, that we are also fragile and at the mercy of Reality.

This has to be remembered, for me it's hard. After Awakening you have to confront limitation, the crash is hard, loving the full spectrum of God and surrendering to what is, may be the only way out of this dilemma. Loving the human condition, that's it

If god was "selfless" like the people here claim, it wouldn't create beings that don't want to play the survival game. But it is not "selfless". It is absolutely tyrannical because it forces all beings into situations they don't want to live through. A selfless being demands and needs nothing from anyone whatsoever.

All beings are indeed at the mercy of reality with no choice and no escape. That is the very definition of tyranny.

Even with the caveat that all beings will fully "realize" themselves as god in the afterlife. During life a sort of virtual partition and helpless consciousness suffers for ultimately nothing. With realization the beings that suffered disappear entirely, meaning they were "born" just to experience "the gift of life".

Schopenhauer said it best, life is a prison https://einzelganger.co/what-if-the-world-is-actually-a-prison/

Edited by strangelooper

2 hours ago, Davino said:

really hope people get this. God is this, look arround, this is it, experience this moment fully, it's God! God is all there is. No need to create any experience, all experiences are God in the ultimate sense.

You call reality god, the intelligence that flows, but I don't see it as totally accurate, maybe I'm missing something. The intelligence that flows seems to be limited by itself, since it must be synchronic with other infinite bubbles of reality. It is not omnipotent, since it cannot not be or not manifest or not be perfect, it is a natural phenomenon that occurs due to the absence of limits and that self-organizes as total perfection. It cannot not be perfect, everything that exists is because ultimately it is infinite, and infinity must be perfect, since it is synchronized infinitely. God is an infinite fractal of infinite perfectly synchronized bubbles, a kaleidoscope that fluctuates in endless cycles. It can't choose, it just is. so it doesn't look like a god

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's common for religious fundamentalists to lose faith in God when they experience deep suffering or loss. That's because they misunderstand what God is. God is not a personal force who cares about you like mother. God is the fabric of reality itself. God isn't a human, with human needs and concerns.

When a lion tears apart a baby gazelle, that's God. Humans do not appreciate this. It doesn't serve human needs. What ever human wants is God to serve them, to make things soft, easy, and pleasant.

You can't beat the game of life by getting everything you want. In the end you will have to surrender to God's Will. That's what spirituality is really about. Not obtaining superpowers.

Still I'm deeply hurt to see many parts of God, and I wish one day I can accept it all with appreciation and nobility.

Like a child who wants something and cries for it, the father would not give whatever the child wants. Still breaks your heart to see someone not getting what they want.

@Leo Gura 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, exactly. Reality/truth doesn't serve you. And accepting that is the whole crux of life.

I don't get it.. Why doesn't Reality serve us? 

If i am God, can't i create whatever paradise i want? 

@vibv

8 hours ago, vibv said:

There's free will. The Will Of God.

I wish i could access this WIll but i can't in this state of Consciousness.

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Still I'm deeply hurt to see many parts of God, and I wish one day I can accept it all with appreciation and nobility.

Like a child who wants something and cries for it, the father would not give whatever the child wants. Still breaks your heart to see someone not getting what they want.

Nothing is random. You are God you just dumbed yourself down for the experience.   If it you knew it would stop being mysterious.   That's the whole fun in the fucking thing.  The mystery.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@vibv

I wish i could access this WIll but i can't in this state of Consciousness.

Then go into God Mode. Don't you see that without modes it would have absolutely no meaning? 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.