Raze

Israel / Palestine news thread

355 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, MellowEd said:

Israel is a hard-necked people that defends against terroists.

Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength and not just please ourselves.

America will fight in the upcoming world war and suffer heavily.

IMG_0363.jpeg

😂 The most toxic and cult-ish meme I have ever seen.

@Vrubel If Andrew Tate was talking about Israel this is how it would sound.

Exactly the toxicity you mention all the time Israelis need to face.

Lucky I am in Tel Aviv port and have clean air to breath.

Screenshot_20240426-195248_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Oh right! Before I forget:

The Jewish state and the alt right Zionists retaliated against GB army after they were trained, and after they knew that GB wanted to divert the flow of Jewish immigration onto Palestinians. Can we expect a reasonable chance there'd be resistance similar to this if America decides to reign in Israel?

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If Israel wants to play its games, fine, but leave America out of it.

Do you need to ask permission to Israel for that? Lol just leave.

Democrats are funding the genocide assistance bill just like how the Israel wanted. Make no mistake. America(Democrats) is doing illegal shit in the name of supporting Israel. A time will come when they will pay.

Edited by Bobby_2021

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel is not on the side of truth in this situation. It's playing shameless survival games. The rest it minutia.

And even worse, Israel drags America into its untruthful games. If Israel wants to play its games, fine, but leave America out of it.

Israel is not improving its survival. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20230521065233/https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/editorial/2023-05-20/ty-article/.premium/israels-path-to-national-suicide/00000188-3ad4-d7fa-a1dc-badff8b80000

https://archive.nytimes.com/krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/24/the-crisis-of-zionism/

Edited by Raze

@MellowEd 🤦 It's not that those countries love each other. Not everything is about Israel.

7 hours ago, MellowEd said:

IMG_0363.jpeg

The yellow part is not Israel, it’s half the size of that. Land grabbing even on a map. 😂

Posted (edited)

This is an excellent interview. Piers Morgan is such a wanker, which is obvious by the way he treats Professor Mearsheimer with his questions. 

Edited by Merkabah Star

Posted (edited)

On 26.4.2024 at 1:32 PM, zazen said:

It's good Israel became powerful , whats not good is how that power was used. Zionists overlook their own actions that actually threaten their survival, and claim those very actions are in fact for their survival.

Settlement expansion is survival, suffocation of Palestinian rights and statehood is survival, military check points is survival, the subversion of US politics and smacking both sides of their political ass cheeks is survival - everything is survival, and everything resisting that 'survival' is 'Hamas' or 'anti-semitic' or Iran. 

Israel insulates itself from accountability under the false pretence of security and survival.

Can you aknowledge, despite the over generalization and demonization this survival mode causes in the mind of Israelis, the partial importance and necessity of this mode and from where it comes and that it has also valid reasons for? That it isn't out of evillness but out of fear?

Screenshot_20240427-161914_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

The Zionist narrative is melting faster than sugar in tea. Their defence of the indefensible and countless justifications for every despicable act is getting as dry as the desert they want to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians to.

Posted (edited)

@zazen The "Ethnic cleansing" narrative is a myth, for many reasons:

1. This video:

2. The 90s - decade of four different signed agreements between Israelis and Palestinians.

3. Genuine and long lasting trials of Ehud Barak (2000), Ariel Sharon (2002-2005), Ehud Olmert (2006-2008) and Tzipi Livni (2013-14) to achieve a two state solution.

4. Upper and under ground fences surrounding Gaza costed ~ 10 Billion dollars, the prove Israel didn't want to to mess with Gaza but to put it behind.

5. Shrinking of compulsory service in Israeli army from 3 years to ~2.6 years and the rise of "tiny but smart army" paradigm based mainly on technology (before oct 7th).

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/12/how-start-nation-brand-failed-israel/676308/

When you have time, I wrote you a comment above.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch

18 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@zazen The "Ethnic cleansing" narrative is a myth, for many reasons:

1. This video:

2. The 90s - decade of four different signed agreements between Israelis and Palestinians.

3. Genuine and long lasting trials of Ehud Barak (2000), Ehud Olmert (2006-2008) and Tzipi Livni (2013-14) to achieve a two state solution.

4. Upper and under ground fences surrounding Gaza costed ~ 10 Billion dollars, the prove Israel didn't want to to mess with Gaza but to put it behind.

5. Shrinking of compulsory service in Israeli army from 3 years to ~2.6 years and the rise of "tiny but smart" army based mainly on technology (before oct 7th).

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/12/how-start-nation-brand-failed-israel/676308/

When you have time, I wrote you a comment above.

Are you sure you want to continue saying Israel's ethnic cleansing is a myth, when we have 100 plus years of historical evidence of ethnic cleansing and displacement by Israel Zionists?

@Danioover9000 I bring tangible points to here, you bring Al jazeera.

When you want to have a rational discussion you are welcome 🙂

@Nivsch

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Danioover9000 I bring tangible points to here, you bring Al jazeera.

When you want to have a rational discussion you are welcome 🙂

So because I'm so much less rational than you that somehow justifies you making empty claims about ethnic cleansing throughout history of this Israel/Palestine conflict as a myth? And just because you've poisoned the well against me that it is not okay for me to do the same back and not challenge your source?

@Danioover9000 Nobody posioned anything nor said anything about you personally so don't gaslight.

@Nivsch

34 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Danioover9000 Nobody posioned anything nor said anything about you personally so don't gaslight.

Yet you poisoned the well when I or others bring up Al Jazeera as one source, and your best friends @Vrubel and @Lisa97 were attacking me in the past, and your constant show of support to them despite them attacking me, @zazen, @Merkabah Star, @Raze, so again because I'm so much less rational than you that it justifies these types of underhanded tactics by you and your friends?

Posted (edited)

You have earned the suspicion we feel for some of you by the incessant flooding of demonization and slogans repeating the same mantras for months with very little, if any, tangible explanations or willingness to engage with substantive discussion. In the message above I really invited you to raise points through writing and didn't say anything personal, but sorry if you get hurted because this wasn't meant. Whatever you want to do from here is up to you.

Edited by Nivsch