Phil King

Materializing Things Out Of Thin Air. Real or BS?

24 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4BxfddIhGE <-- More of Sai Baba materializing jewelry

What do you guys think? Can somebody actually attain these abilities or is Sai Baba a conman. I recently watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXRhh83cdZc about a manifestation guru who claimed to have been trained by a woman who could materialize stuff like gold and diamonds from thin air and it led me down this rabbithole. I want to believe that its real but I know it could be spiritual fantasies. Maybe you need 0.00001% rare genetics. Curious to hear your guys opinions

I would like to think I am open minded but this seems very far fetched. I wouldn't waist time with this.

certainly can be done but it just keeps you stuck here in insanity so don't sweat it

i do enjoy your journal thank you

Some people do have this ability . But not the majority. I would imagine these people who possess such abilities are highly expertise in spiritual skills.  

It's not for ordinary folks like you and me . Its for deeply experienced psychonauts and such. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

BS

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

On 23/03/2024 at 3:23 AM, Phil King said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4BxfddIhGE <-- More of Sai Baba materializing jewelry

What do you guys think? Can somebody actually attain these abilities or is Sai Baba a conman. I recently watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXRhh83cdZc about a manifestation guru who claimed to have been trained by a woman who could materialize stuff like gold and diamonds from thin air and it led me down this rabbithole. I want to believe that its real but I know it could be spiritual fantasies. Maybe you need 0.00001% rare genetics. Curious to hear your guys opinions

Lol, the guy doesn't even bother to do a real magic trick, and just moves his sleeve in circles until a jewel falls into his hand, from what I remember it’s a little game i had when I was a child. Obviously it's something of value and he doesn't make it appear in the middle of everyone :)

And you have these white people who obviously suffer from quite severe mental illnesses and need something to hold on to.

I don't know what's the worst.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

As I said in another thread, who knows?

It's strange that people are so quick to have a certain "opinion" about these kinds of things, whether positive or negative.

Why so serious?

A perhaps better question to ask would be: Why do these enlightened guru guys always look like they can barely get up from a chair and walk five steps without keeling over?

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

at 4:17 in the first video, you can see he is pulling the necklace from the white bag... :ph34r:^_^

This is because of the tremendous amount of cultural, religious, and traditional pressure put on the leaders to fulfill and protect the expectations. Almost all religions have similar acts where the primary goal is to protect faith regardless of the accuracy of the explanation so that people don't get disappointed with the related history that they believe.

In a way they are delaying the revelation of the truth to come out, so that negative impacts can be controlled without any chaos.
Because bad is always better than worse.

Edited by Ahbapx

Guys are you serious ? You really believe in those bulls ? 
makes me question myself on how much I should trust you on the forum..

I mean it is just common sense, if he’s able to do materialization, why would he have to do this things with his hands ? Like really why ? Why this big handles ? 
why all this preparation ? Why all this sketch? Like really why the hell materialization would need the guy to move his hands like he’s some kind of magician ? 

Like really ? You really think as he’s moving his hands, something is appearing from thin air in his hands ? 

On 23/03/2024 at 7:34 PM, Someone here said:

Some people do have this ability . But not the majority. I would imagine these people who possess such abilities are highly expertise in spiritual skills.  

It's not for ordinary folks like you and me . Its for deeply experienced psychonauts and such. 

No one has this ability, if anyone had this ability he would be more famous than Drake 1 day after he would be conscious of his power. 

1 hour ago, thierry said:

why all this preparation ? Why all this sketch? Like really why the hell materialization would need the guy to move his hands like he’s some kind of magician ?

Why not?

1 hour ago, thierry said:

makes me question myself on how much I should trust you on the forum..

Good. You shouldn't.

Why so serious?

Do you guys know that saint and mystic David Blaine? He's great at materializing things too.

On 3/23/2024 at 10:23 AM, Phil King said:

I pitied them all. If this happened to be untrue.. 

4 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Do you guys know that saint and mystic David Blaine? He's great at materializing things too.

I am also great at materialising stuff. I move my fingers in a certain way, and out of nothing black letters appear on a white screen.

Behold the power of psychic abilities!

Why so serious?

26 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Why not?

Okay I’m gonna play your game.

If the guy is really materializing from nothing. Why does he wear this big dress with big handles which can be used for cheating. Why doesn’t he show his hand before and after with a simple T shirt?

it is just obvious, if this guy really has the ability to materialize stuff, why doesn’t he make it obvious that he’s not cheating ? If I had real power the first thing would to make it obvious that I can’t cheat. The only reason he does not make it obvious that he’s not cheating is because he is cheating !! There is NO other explanation.

tadaaaaa