StarStruck

Earning money is not difficult

63 posts in this topic

@StarStruck I don’t believe you 100% because I’ve seen people type anything on the internet then in real life it’s a different story. How you generate money is interesting from my perspective. I completed Leo’s life purpose course almost 7 years ago and I’m still busting my ass to actualize it. 

3 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@StarStruck I don’t believe you 100% because I’ve seen people type anything on the internet then in real life it’s a different story. How you generate money is interesting from my perspective. I completed Leo’s life purpose course almost 7 years ago and I’m still busting my ass to actualize it. 

What is your LP? Probably you have a bunch of limited beliefs.

It can be true that you make a lot of money with (almost) zero work. However, if I were you I would stop bragging about it on the internet and humble yourself.

Karma is a bitch and if it's really so easy to make so much money in your sector, you can bet that there are hundreds of competitors trying to outrank you right now. You can wake up tomorrow and lose 90% of earnings because of some Google update etc.

20 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

It can be true that you make a lot of money with (almost) zero work. However, if I were you I would stop bragging about it on the internet and humble yourself.

Karma is a bitch and if it's really so easy to make so much money in your sector, you can bet that there are hundreds of competitors trying to outrank you right now. You can wake up tomorrow and lose 90% of earnings because of some Google update etc.

If I was bragging I would post stacks of money and my car. The only reason I posted this topic is that people should let go of their limiting beliefs and leave the matrix. 

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If I was bragging I would post stacks of money and my car. The only reason I posted this topic is that people should let go of their limiting beliefs and leave the matrix. 

Yes, it's not bragging, but imagine if 90% of Leo's posts was something like "It's not difficult to find girls to fuck, everyone can do it", or "I fuck so many girls that I am starting to lose my libido".

Not everyone's number one priority is to fuck girls and become rich.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@StarStruck you don’t know me but okay lmao

Well it was ok when you pretended to know me + insulting me .. lmao.. So what is your LP then?

10 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Yes, it's not bragging, but imagine if 90% of Leo's posts was something like "It's not difficult to find girls to fuck, everyone can do it", or "I fuck so many girls that I am starting to lose my libido".

Not everyone's number one priority is to fuck girls and become rich.

That is not my priority either

Edited by StarStruck

Posted (edited)

Real gold is self knowledge. Being rich without self knowledge is only baggage. 

Edited by StarStruck

In actuality, you did "hard work" to find a niche and positioning yourself well in the market, in the sense that it somehow made you stand in some way away from the 9-5er or run-of-the-mill internet freelancer. But that's not scalable across an entire society. There is just so many people to use the same exact funnels, keywords and traffic sources before you start seeing your business going down, but by then, you already will already have enough skills to know how to replicate whatever you did, or build on another business model that puts you are an even higher position of leverage than them. 

It's a mix of brute-force work and building leverage. You got a lot of leverage, so at this point it doesn't need as much effort.

You only need to learn how to focus and how to iterate on failures

can you help me escape the matrix brother?

46 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

can you help me escape the matrix brother?

Do you play with your dick?

What I want is also and above all to increase sexual energy. 
There's not much point in depriving yourself of orgasm if the energy flow is weak anyway. :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 22/03/2024 at 3:21 PM, StarStruck said:

People and self help gurus tell you have to work double hours to get your business off the ground but from my experience is not true at all. 

I’m earning 3 x the money I would earn if I take had a normal job. I work less hours and earn a lot more.  The thing with money is that it is what you believe it is. If you think it is hard to get it it will be so. The opposite is true too. 

You just have to know where the money flows are and just be at the receiving end of the money. The hardest part of being self made not getting money. It is not fucking it up and dissolving your ego on the path of individuation. Actually loving yourself while you made stupid decisions. Your brain is the greatest asset. Everybody is rich but they don’t know it. They prefer not to think and stay a donkey for the matrix as explained in the book think and grow rich. 

Life isn't that simple or formulaic for most people. 

On 11/04/2024 at 1:16 PM, Schizophonia said:

What I want is also and above all to increase sexual energy. 

And what helped you you the most in that ?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, MarkKol said:

And what helped you you the most in that ?

There are plenty of possible attack phases. 👍

There are the usual things (sleep, varied and high-calorie diet, supplements, etc.) but to give more based tips:

-Testosterone cream (pm if interested) .

-Cycling of MAOIs (e.g. harmalans)

-T3/Pregnenolone mix 

-Raw food diet (Markus Rothkranz/John Kohler style)

-Liver cleansing. 

-Tantric sex.

-Megalomaniac daydream.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 4/11/2024 at 4:20 AM, StarStruck said:

Do you play with your dick?

Just want to say this thread resonates. 

I recently started practicing semen retention for the purpose to channel the sexual energy into creative energy to start a successful business, but after about 10 days things started to get out of hand. I have lots of sexual energy! Things started to get wild, seriously. Like i shifted into a new timeline. Everything gets a lot more intense, every experience. I think i was having what one my label a kundalini awakening. Not ready for that at the moment. Was intense. Even just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. 

If i could dm you would be much appreciated. Would love to hear how you got started. 💜

Posted (edited)

@Fountainbleu My kundalini activated my warrior archetype. I almost got into a fight when police stopped me. And at that point I understood it was getting out of hand and had to take a step back.  Wielding your sexual energy is one of the most powerful things you can do. It is more powerful than psychedelics. 

Edited by StarStruck

It's not so easy and you can end up with the exact opposite. When I started with "nofap" I was having sexual thoughts all the time, which resulted in less productivity and more horniness.

There are other important factors that you need to implement as well to be successful.

You need to stop drinking alcohol at all costs. After that, everything becomes much much easier. You will never succeed with semen retention if you don't stop drinking alcohol.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

It's not so easy and you can end up with the exact opposite. When I started with "nofap" I was having sexual thoughts all the time, which resulted in less productivity and more horniness.

There are other important factors that you need to implement as well to be successful.

You need to stop drinking alcohol at all costs. After that, everything becomes much much easier. You will never succeed with semen retention if you don't stop drinking alcohol.

That is because you failed to transmute it. So you were doing sexual transmutation without the transmutation/transmutation of the sexual energy. 😅 that libido is explosive power that you could have used for your work.. but you prefer to suffer on your feet while you could have used your jet pack. 🫣

Edited by StarStruck