J J

Israel has to be stopped

119 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The thing is not exactly like that. Palestine was an unpopulated desert and people were arriving. At one point one party founded a state and another declared war on them. and since then war has been the norm. It is not a war for territory but between religious fanatics

Most people that were kicked out had lived there for generations. I do not think you can realistically disprove that or argue against it.

I am not saying what is right, I am saying why Palestinians are so stubborn to accept White Europeans in their doorstep.

@Karmadhi

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Danioover9000

A big issue is the Zionism ideology which runs the whole show.

Personally I find it extremely toxic ideology and I think the world would be better without it.

Jews do not need Zionism to be safe, it just makes them look bad and makes them prone to being attacked.

I am shocked to see people in this group supporting it, especially these days where Zionism fuels downright facist and racist behavior from Israeli government. 

True, both Zionism and Nazism are similar, that's no accident it is such. The more ethnocentric and nationalistic a group is and the vision is like Zionism/Nazism, the more likely racist, fascist and xenophobic behavior is normalized. Especially with Zionism they get away with so much BS because of the espionage and connections with governments and even Hollywood.

@Nivsch honest question, do you think not releasing hostages is a legitimate reason to kill 30k+ people?

12 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Karmadhi

True, both Zionism and Nazism are similar, that's no accident it is such. The more ethnocentric and nationalistic a group is and the vision is like Zionism/Nazism, the more likely racist, fascist and xenophobic behavior is normalized. Especially with Zionism they get away with so much BS because of the espionage and connections with governments and even Hollywood.

This is why I am a Zionist.
This picture is a cartoon but very few people genuinely understand Zionism and the absolute human virtue and straight-out miracle it represents. It's more used as a term to replace 'Jew' with, so to be anti-Semitic in a more socially acceptable way in a post-Holocaust world. 

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 22.17.53.png

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Zionism and the absolute human virtue and straight-out miracle it represents.

Lol

Zionism is cartoonishly biased.

Your meme would be correct if the ones you were holocausting were not the grey peeps but some random squirrels on whose land you built your own place.

"The attitude we adopt toward the Arab minority will provide the real test of our moral standards as a people. Should we be unable to find a way to honest cooperation and honest pacts with the Arabs, then we have learned absolutely nothing from our 2,000 years of suffering and will deserve our fate." -- Albert Einstein

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Zionism is cartoonishly biased.

Oke, I am sorry for saving millions of Jews and securing their free and sovereign future by getting back a piece of our homeland. We should have had to leave them out for dead to avoid being accused of bias. 

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"The attitude we adopt toward the Arab minority will provide the real test of our moral standards as a people. Should we be unable to find a way to honest cooperation and honest pacts with the Arabs, then we have learned absolutely nothing from our 2,000 years of suffering and will deserve our fate." -- Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein was a Zionist and I take his words to heart but you obviously have an agenda. It's so obvious you get triggered every time somebody makes a deep defense of Israel. 

Zionists have a fair bit of enlightened and compassionate ideas and treat minorities like Israeli Arabs with full rights. 

Edited by Vrubel

On 22/3/2024 at 6:08 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Israel now has only one thing in mind, show to it's enemies that attack them is a terrible mistake. That's the way to avoid more attacks, there is not another way 

@Breakingthewall Yes, war is war but war is also justified with something called propaganda. This is utter BS.
Whenever a vastly superior military decide to basically destroy a community there is always atleast 1 other way they are deciding to ignore. 

The fact that they were brutally attacked doesn't suspend Israel from their moral obligations, and their answer was "vengeance".
That's fine, but then they souldn't be surprised when the whole world look at them in scorn.

Call it war. But it is simply isn't true there isn't any other way the could tackle this.
And even if there weren't, they would be be responsable, given how they handled the situation through the years.

Don't spread this "there is no other way" BS.

6 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

Call it war. But it is simply isn't true there isn't any other way the could tackle this.
And even if there weren't, they would be be responsable, given how they handled the situation through the years.

Don't spread this "there is no other way" BS.

There is always another way, but when you deal for decades with people who hate you and wish for your disappearance, it is normal for something like what is happening to happen. I'm just pointing out that it's easy to judge Israel but living surrounded by fanatical enemies is not the same as living in your safe first world city and before judging you have to try to assess the situation from all angles.

19 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Most people that were kicked out had lived there for generations. I do not think you can realistically disprove that or argue against it.

I am not saying what is right, I am saying why Palestinians are so stubborn to accept White Europeans in their doorstep.

It is true and the reasons for hatred are real, even if those generations begin in 1920, but it is also true that the Arabs began the terrorist attacks in 1918, declared war in 1948 and then two other wars, all with international help, with the purpose of erasing Israel from the map. If you do that and lose, obviously there will be negative consequences.

27 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

you obviously have an agenda.

Sure looks that way if you are cartoonishly biased.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Enough Israelis will agree with you here, though not much the current government (in their relation to Israeli Arabs for example).

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure looks that way if you are cartoonishly biased.

Ask yourself why you almost always feel the need to respond whenever I post something.

Is it because I am cartoonishly biased or incredibly well-informed and hitting deep points, making you feel uncomfortable? 
I am biased, sure. I am an unapologetic Zionist to the core. But if I was truly cartoonishly biased, why are you not banning me? 

Edited by Vrubel

Posted (edited)

Your meme would be correct if the ones you were holocausting were not the grey peeps but some random squirrels on whose land you built your own place.

I am not sure if I understood what you wrote or meant here.

Zionism is cartoonishly biased

Who isn't?

Most Palestinians are also quite new in this area if you zoom out to a scale of the last two centuries.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 minute ago, Vrubel said:

Ask yourself why you almost always feel the need to respond whenever I post something.

My repsonses in these Israeli threads are quite sparse.

incredibly well-informed and hitting deep points

Haha

I Am unapologetic Zionist to the core.

That's the rub.

why are you not banning me? 

I don't ban people unless I am forced to.

9 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

I’m incredibly well-informed and hitting deep points,

Thats a stretch man, but i do love your outrageous confidence, Rabbi Vrubel. 🤡

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My repsonses in these Israeli threads are quite sparse.

Exactly, that's why it's so apparent you get triggered by me. 

@Leo Gura I detest your disrespectful and obnoxious ways. On this matter, I can see through you. 

@Vrubel My posts are not about you.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Oke, I am sorry for saving millions of Jews and securing their free and sovereign future by getting back a piece of our homeland. We should have had to leave them out for dead to avoid being accused of bias. 

At the expense of others. You keep ignoring this. I think that is why Leo keeps calling you out.

Edited by Karmadhi

57 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Enough Israelis will agree with you here, though not much the current government

Can you explain to me then how did those people get elected in the first place? Israel is a democracy you say hence whoever is in power represents what the majority thinks/feels. If the people in power represent a minority then how did they get elected? Why was not a more moderate liberal people elected?

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you do that and lose, obviously there will be negative consequences.

I did not see Italy, Germany or Japan loose 70% of their territory even after causing a world war. Most of their territories are still intact.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

t is true and the reasons for hatred are real, even if those generations begin in 1920, but it is also true that the Arabs began the terrorist attacks in 1918, declared war in 1948 and then two other wars, all with international help, with the purpose of erasing Israel from the map.

There was no Israel until 1947. The sentiment began when Jews started being dumped there from the British empire. People do not like when random people start being dumped into your land without your consent. 

To give you an example we have far right parties getting popularity and even elected in some Western countries because people do not like the migrant influx in their countries. And this is done by their governments. Meanwhile in Palestine it was done without asking anyone, of course people will be pissed. Imagine USA dumping 1 million random people into France and not asking France any permission. France would be enraged.

Does not help that most of the people living there were uneducated and not very developed which can result in  them responding with violence.