Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husseinisdoingfine

Donald Trump owes almost half a billion in legal fees

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://www.vox.com/24073920/trump-financial-new-york-trouble-fraud-e-jean-carroll-civil-suit-damages-debt

Edit: Leo perfectly predicted the “collapse of Trump” in his blog video.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/inside-the-mind-of-trump

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

No matter what You think of the guy, he still gets up everyday to do what he has to do for what he believes in, maybe now it is for self preservation but at his age he seems to have allot of energy lol,,I wouldn't want to be him for any amount of money though, too much shit to deal with!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

13 hours ago, Ishanga said:

No matter what You think of the guy, he still gets up everyday to do what he has to do for what he believes in, maybe now it is for self preservation but at his age he seems to have allot of energy lol,,I wouldn't want to be him for any amount of money though, too much shit to deal with!

Vaush is all to eager to see his assets seized by the Feds.

He'll just declare bankruptcy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Omg dude,

How many people had this man NOT paid for their labor? Disgusting. 

Sometimes people literally make financial errors, but he knowingly does this shit. How people keep working with him boggles my mind.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

He'll just declare bankruptcy.

Does that mean he will get away with not paying?

13 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

In the short-term

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I'm unsure whether he can declare bankruptcy and keep holding his properties. I'm sure he'll find some loopholes like giving the properties to his sons. It's questionable whether he personally holds any property at all. It might all be shell companies.

His wealth is all a house of cards anyway.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I posted this in the OP of this thread, but it's amazing how well you predicted the collapse of Trump and his empire

https://www.actualized.org/insights/inside-the-mind-of-trump

Even after that in your stage red video, you predicted Trump losing the election and then attempting to take the whole ship down with him. And then January 6 happened. 

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

How people keep working with him boggles my mind.

Not only working for him, but actually wanting him to rule their country again, when he almost destroyed democracy with a coup d'état to the Capitol when he lost the elections. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

Many of his lackeys are getting filthy rich by being in his orbit. Not from Trump paying them but from all the legal corruption and deals they get to dip their beaks in.

Trump's appeal is that he creates a giant pig trough around himself. It's a heyday for grifters, bottomfeeders, leeches, and attention whores like Marjorie Taylor Green.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump's appeal is that he creates a giant pig trough around himself. It's a heyday for grifters, bottomfeeders, and leeches.

Not only arround himself, like a rotten apple he spoils other countries.

I'm sure the 2023 Brazilian Congress attack in favour of Bolsonaro was directly inspired by what happened in the Capitol in favour of Trump.

It's like that video you shared about North Korea in your blog, these type of people are not only corrupt themselves but also spread shit wherever they go. They are like cancer in our collective noosphere.

In Spain we have a proverb that says: Everything sticks except beauty.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm unsure whether he can declare bankruptcy and keep holding his properties. I'm sure he'll find some loopholes like giving the properties to his sons. It's questionable whether he personally holds any property at all. It might all be shell companies.

His wealth is all a house of cards anyway.

If he did declare bankruptcy, all his assets will have to get liquidated to pay his debts, so essentially all his properties will have to either be sold or remortgaged. There probably isn't much value in his properties though, I think he's used a lot of debt to buy them probably more debt than what they're even worth. 

He's basically fucked, what I think he'll do is hit up his supporters and get as much money as he can from them claiming its about battling the left etc 

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Consept said:

all his properties will have to either be sold or remortgaged

But aren't they held by the Trump corp, not personally Trump? Then he could declare personal bankruptcy and skate by.

Also, what prevents him from selling the properties to his own shell corp before his personal bankruptcy?

He can probably sell them to the Saudis, and then they will sell it back to him.

He's gonna pull some shit like this.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But aren't they held by the Trump corp, not personally Trump? Then he could declare personal bankruptcy and skate by.

Also, what prevents him from selling the properties to his own shell corp before his personal bankruptcy?

He can probably sell them to the Saudis, and then they will sell it back to him.

He's gonna do some shit like this.

True, it would be with all his 'personal' properties, I'm not sure if the mar-a-lago counts but even that was only valued at 18m.

He can try some inventive buying and reselling but I just don't think there's the value in the properties. He knows he's fucked that's why he keeps ranting about the 'injustice'. Also he could get some money off with the appeal, although I don't know what their argument will be. 

The amount of money he's lost him and fox in these legal battles is insane. It is justice for the vast amount of people he's sued unfairly through his life though 

Posted (edited)

The funniest irony is that Trump wanted to make libel laws looser when he ran for President.

Now he's paying $100M for libel.

LOL. Clown karma.

Edited by Leo Gura

It is amazing how stupid this guy is and still a very rich man and on top of that he was the president of the mightiest and wealthiest country on earth. He is like forest Gump. 

Posted (edited)

Democracy = stupid people electing their own kind xD

Edited by Leo Gura

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Democracy = stupid people electing their own kind xD