Danioover9000

Mr. Beast's unhappiness only success?

17 posts in this topic

Here's Leo's take:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/the-sad-truth-about-mr-beast

While it's fine to assess him on only Spiral Dynamics stages(Don Beck), I feel like there's several other factors that's making him unhappy, not just late stage capitalism, factors like cognitive and moral development, personality typing/traits(apparently Mr. Beast is in the autism spectrum so that's a factor), 9 stages of ego development(Jane Loevinger), shadow work and Architypes(Carl Jung), Integral Theory's other lines of development in life and societal domains(by Ken Wilbur), ideological beliefs indoctrinated by meta programming, metanarratives, information ecology leveraged by big companies to manufacture consent in the population, biases and preferences and ego mind that shapes one's worldview. I definitely think there's more going on that's contributing to Mr. Beast's unhappiness and workaholics problem.

I saw him walking out of a club in Vegas a while back, surrounded by his minions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@mojsterr

9 minutes ago, mojsterr said:

His eyes never smile

MrBeast_Face (1).jpg

That's actually true! In body language analysis normally a full duchess smile(full smile, teeth showing, and wrinkles around eyes, and generally open gesturing shows more genuine happiness)is indicative of a true signal of feeling happiness, or even a small smile with softening eyes. While I agree at this moment of the picture Mr. Beast is showing a more political nice polite smile, he's not truly happy in this moment, but it's also missing further context around this photo.

Can't really blame him for seizing the opportunity to provide for his family generations down the line.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I saw him walking out of a club in Vegas a while back, surrounded by his minions.

No photo together?! 

Posted (edited)

He approached my friend who owns a hotel to do a video. During the filming process my friend said he got scammy artificial vibes from him. He is just a kid btw 

Edited by Twentyfirst

How on earth...I hear from this guy first time thanks to Leo. He looks completely average.like a normal dude. He has zero charisma and a normal voice. I watched his videos and they were all lame. He did not invent something new. Just maybe more costs spent for the challenges

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

I watched his videos and they were all lame

Same here, I only knew this guy from his thumbnails because they annoyed the hell out of me. One video was enough to prove for me that there's no substance behind his channel.

Edited by Mormegil

On 20.3.2024 at 0:15 PM, mojsterr said:

His eyes never smile

MrBeast_Face (1).jpg

damn, you are right. What a sad guy he must be.

You guys judge him way too much. Sure there are some stuff I agree with you guys but, I also consider the amount of pressure he must have and the amount of help he has made if you look up his Philanthropy channel:

Posted (edited)

@Juan If he himself was happy doing that, no problem. But he's miserable and it's all a clickbait game.

If he could legally eat a baby for a billion clicks, he would do it.

I didn't make my blog post to judge him. I made it as a warning to you guys of this trap, so you don't become as miserable as him.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Juan

59 minutes ago, Juan said:

You guys judge him way too much. Sure there are some stuff I agree with you guys but, I also consider the amount of pressure he must have and the amount of help he has made if you look up his Philanthropy channel:

We are not judging him negatively. The main issue is Mr. Beast's toxic workaholic syndrome and Neoliberalism/late stage capitalism he's entered. It's one thing to be a philanthropist, but Mr. Beast is MISERABLE while doing this, and there's an imbalance to this, that's the main contention we all are having here and @Leo Gura as well.  

Posted (edited)

Ok guys fair enough, I didn’t read Leo’s blog post so, I can understand better now. 

Edited by Juan

On 21/03/2024 at 6:20 PM, Juan said:

The goal is only to make views.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

When You try to fulfill the Desire within, Desire is akin to Life, its endless, via the mental or ambition route or thru physical means you will for sure end up suffering it, so so many examples of "Successful" ppl, having the fame, fortune, status, creative expressions, travel, luxury, on and on it goes, but they feel empty inside, because they had imagined themselves being happy and healthy in that sort of situations, when it came they found it didn't fill the cup up, so suffering comes... But all experience happens within You, ppl use this stuff as a stimuli to feel Happy, and Intense sense of Life, but its external and it comes and goes, but we can control our inner experience and create it how you want, Joy or Misery that is our choice, its not the goal of life, but the foundation, this guy has none of that!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga

9 hours ago, Ishanga said:

When You try to fulfill the Desire within, Desire is akin to Life, its endless, via the mental or ambition route or thru physical means you will for sure end up suffering it, so so many examples of "Successful" ppl, having the fame, fortune, status, creative expressions, travel, luxury, on and on it goes, but they feel empty inside, because they had imagined themselves being happy and healthy in that sort of situations, when it came they found it didn't fill the cup up, so suffering comes... But all experience happens within You, ppl use this stuff as a stimuli to feel Happy, and Intense sense of Life, but its external and it comes and goes, but we can control our inner experience and create it how you want, Joy or Misery that is our choice, its not the goal of life, but the foundation, this guy has none of that!

Isn't that both an appeals to averages and subjectivity? For example look at Sadhguru, he's got a mission in life and a purpose, made a community, made his yoga engineering program, reasonably successful spiritual teacher, arguably got his foundations...but had a stroke and brain hemorrhage and was rushed to the hospital with neuroscientists working to save his life, so does that mean spiritual teachers who similarly over work like Mr. Beast arr susceptible too? Also look to Leonardo Da Vinci, and even Marcus Aurelius, both men were successful and masterful in their fields, and haven't suffered that much due to having too much fame, fortune, status, creative expressions, traveling, luxury, material gains, and so on.