something_else

Attracting hot women

220 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you live in a village in Pakistan then obviously things work different there.

In places like those, generally, women's family members, especially the brother(s), will have a say in who she can be with. Women can't have a casual relationship just to know each other, and they have to keep themselves clean and not have more than 1-2 relationships to not be called whores, as men will not see them as family material. And this is not even half of the story.

Just now, Francis777 said:

said that this is delusion

Do you not have social media? Have you seen couples outside?

for a girl or a guy that’s a 10 if they even hang out with people that are let’s say a 7,  other people will give them looks and even their friends and families will not approve of it, I’m not saying that it doesn’t happen but it’s rare, because that imbalance in beauty, money, fame, status, generally will make the other person unhappy.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Do you not have social media? Have you seen couples outside?

for a girl or a guy that’s a 10 if they even hang out with people that are let’s say a 7,  other people will give them looks and even their friends and families will not approve of it, I’m not saying that it doesn’t happen but it’s rare, because that imbalance in beauty, money, fame, status, generally will make the other person unhappy.

How does this relate to my comment about your original comment?

I'm referring to your masculinity/femininity comment.

Edited by Francis777

22 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Besides if I don't have a lot of money or an elite level social circle, then am I supposed to expect to just settle for average looking women as being the best that I can possibly get? Or just wish upon a star that maybe one day I might be lucky enough to find a beautiful attractive woman who will be attracted to me if I play the numbers game long enough until I am an old man?

Yikes. Isn't it better for women to be alone and at least have some kind of peace of mind rather than to settle for someone so clearly settling for you? (Which again goes against RP rhetoric which acts like a bad relationship for women is better than no relationship at all. But then again, who are they fooling except for the very young, naive, and insecure?)

How utterly dehumanizing though. But then, dehumanizers dehumanize themselves first.

20 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

said that this is delusion, first in that max masculinity matches with max femininity and second that max femininity are "usually the hot ones".

By feminine I mean more girly and yes they’re the hot ones most of the time,

same concept for the masculine 

we can bring spirituality into this and say it’s all relative ( hotness, masculine, feminine) but we’re talking about relative physical attraction.

7 minutes ago, Yousif said:

By feminine I mean more girly and yes they’re the hot ones most of the time,

same concept for the masculine 

we can bring spirituality into this and say it’s all relative ( hotness, masculine, feminine) but we’re talking about relative physical attraction.

yeah, I understand. I'm saying your grossly wrong. Femininity does not equate to how PHYSICALLY attractive a women is. Femininity is emotionally attractive.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

yeah, I understand. I'm saying your grossly wrong. Femininity does not equate to how PHYSICALLY attractive a women is. Femininity is emotionally attractive.

I never heard of anyone finding masculine girls attractive, 

everyone embodies both energies,

the problem we currently have is people even have different definitions of what masculinity vs femininity is.

but you’re right, physical attractiveness is a good balance between the masculine and the feminine, if she has too much estrogen with very little testosterone chances are she’s fat and she’s all over the place physically and mentally.

Edited by Yousif

@something_else Let's put you in the shoes of a woman who's a 9.

How many beta-orbiters/PUAs does she have at any given moment?! At least 10. Those, she doesn't give a fuck about. 

How many capable guys (8s) does she have, willing to commit to her at any given point? 4-5. Those are who she's dating on and off, depending on her mood. 

When it comes to 9s and 10s, in order to get into that group of 4-5 guys, you have to make up your mind about her. You have to get to know her and make up your mind as to whether you would commit to her or not. (That is if you have the ability to do so.) Then, if you want to commit, here's how you stand out from the other 4 guys she's seeing - you show your romantic side and you tell her what you want. If it's something other than 'me want to fuck', you can get her! 

Most women see men as narcissists who think with their dicks. Some of them are capable enough to commit, some of them aren't. So, she sees it as her job to reject those who aren't capable and to sexually manipulate those who are capable, to commit. Now, if you showed a genuine desire to commit, you would be the exception! 

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Now, if you showed a genuine desire to commit, you would be the exception!

Funny enough many women are not thinking that far ahead. They aren't thinking at all. They will sleep with any guy who makes her feel good and leads her to a bedroom.

But the hottest women tend to be very social, so if you're not offering social value then you just won't even find yourself around them. Because they blindly go where the social value is and you ain't there.

Really, the secret to getting hot women is to be where they hang out. It's just basic physics.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Funny enough many women are not thinking that far ahead. They aren't thinking at all. They will sleep with any guy who makes her feel good and leads her to a bedroom.

I mean, romance-novels and rom-coms are based on some truth about what women want, right?! They cater to a primarily female audience. 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I mean, romance-novels and rom-coms are based on some truth about what women want, right?! They cater to a primarily female audience. 

That's their fantasies, which is different from who they actually sleep with.

In my fantasies I am banging a 10. Cause why not? But in real life I settle for much less.

Edited by Leo Gura

Young men who know nothing about femininity thinks that it means to be hot. A fat woman can be feminine, a not so attractive woman can be feminine, a skinny woman and a tall or short. Just because a girl is hot doesn't mean she's feminine. A feminine woman acts feminine. Just because she wears a skirt doesn't mean she's feminine. If she wears trousers doesn't mean she's not feminine. If she's ugly doesn't mean she's not feminine. A man isn't masculine just because he has muscles and a beard.

It's a trait, a way of being, a character and personality not how one looks and dresses. She can look like the hottest chick in town and still be masculine in her behavior.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

She can look like the hottest chick in town and still be masculine in her behavior.

Doesn't work this way in practice. Because your femininity is linked to the levels of hormones in your body. And the more of the feminine hormones you have the more they literally shape your body to be more feminine and thereby "hotter" in the eyes of masculine men. So when a guy sees a bombshell hottie, chances are she's peaking in feminine hormones and personality. And she dresses the part. She's not wearing boots and cargo pants.

Of course there are exceptions. But the trend is what's important for the purposes of game.

A guy can literally pick out girls full of feminine hormones just by looking at them. Which is exactly what guys do. And girls do it too. It takes one second to see masculine and feminine without even talking to it.

Which is why trans people take hormones. They are using it to shape their body to better fit their minds.

Also, masculine behavior on a hot chick makes her unattractive, as does feminine behavior on a beefy guy. Imagine Arnold Schwarzeneggar whining about a broken nail.

Edited by Leo Gura

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Doesn't work this way in practice. Because your femininity is linked to the levels of hormones in your body. And the more of the feminine hormones you have the more they literally shape your body to be more feminine and thereby "hotter" in the eyes of masculine men. So when a guy sees a bombshell hottie, chances are she's peaking in feminine hormones and personality. And she dresses the part. She's not wearing boots and cargo pants.

Of course there are exceptions. But the trend is what's important for the purposes of game.

A guy can literally pick out girls full of feminine hormones just by looking at them. Which exactly what guys do. And girls do it too. It takes one second to see masculine and feminine without even talking to it.

Which is why trans people take hormones. They are using it to shape their body to better fit their minds.

Also, masculine behavior on a hot chick makes her unattractive, as does feminine behavior on a beefy guy. Imagine Arnold Schwarzeneggar whining about a broken nail.

OK sir.

57 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

OK sir.

Today I identify as a madam.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't play wit me.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

YOU MISOGYNISTIC CREEP!!! ARRRRR!!! Don't misgender yourself!! 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The hormones often make for:

Small, narrow body types.

Soft rounded facial features. 

Having soft Bambi eyes.

A sexy/girly/soothing feminine voice

Emotional intensity and grace in expression.

Being stylish and dressing in a sexy manner. 

Etc. Etc. It affects everything from her sense of humor to how much she'll be led by her purely emotional feminine impulse. That last point is why I don't consider feminine women particularly hard. Because if she gets hooked she is hooked and if she gets horney she won't reserve herself much. 

Btw. I am literally explaining Russian women here. @Leo Gura I know you're originally Russian so If you had a sister I think she would have been very cute and feminine despite you looking very normal. That's just how Slavic genetics work. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A guy can literally pick out girls full of feminine hormones just by looking at them. Which exactly what guys do. And girls do it too. It takes one second to see masculine and feminine without even talking to it.

This is how you instantly hook in your approaches.  

Edited by Vrubel

Posted (edited)

Btw. I am literally explaining Russian women here. @Leo Gura I know you're originally Russian so If you had a sister I think she would have been very cute and feminine despite you looking very normal. That's just how Slavic genetics work.

Don't glorify Russian girls. Nothing particularly great about them. Plenty of ugly ones, just as all ethnicities. Plus backwards Russian software.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't glorify Russian girls. Nothing particularly great about them. Plenty of ugly ones, just as all ethnicities.

I'm from Poland and I confirm this.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.