something_else

Attracting hot women

220 posts in this topic

Just now, Understander said:

Will the roles be reversed? Or just the same as you described, but with different behavior? Or does it matter who the person is?

She will still want to feel safe and protected in a way that she trusts you to be there for her in different ways. It all depends what type of feminine guy and masculine woman and the dynamic of the relationship.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is, but I assume you don't got that, otherwise you won't be complaining about hot women.

But even if you got that, hot women have so many options that you will still struggle to sleep with any particular one just off your looks and game. Plenty of guys around who have good looks and game. It's not hard for hot women to meet such men.

Most men look unattractive or average and have don't have good game, especially given the continuing decline in masculine men in the west.

Besides, why would any hot girl be sexually turned on more so by a guy or have more respect for a guy with money and status, but has poor game, looks unattractive or homely, and is a wimp, easily fooled than a guy with looks, game, strength, and shrewdness?

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

@Leo Gura Do you think its possible your opinions are biased by living in las vegas where girls are more materialistic? 

What I'm saying will hold true across major cities in the US and the developed world.

If you live in a village in Pakistan then obviously things work different there.

Not every hot girl is playing the social status game. Some can be very introverted or not interested in such games. But I was speaking to what strategy you need to get hot girls consistently.

7 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Besides, why would any hot girl be sexually turned on more so by a guy or have more respect for a guy with money and status, but has poor game, looks unattractive or homely, and is a wimp, easily fooled than a guy with looks, game, strength, and shrewdness?

Why would a hot girl have to choose between one or the other when she can have both?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol.

There is no such country. You are just blind to all the ugly girls in your country.

Have you ever been to Buenos Aires, Kyiv or Moscow?   

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Most men look unattractive or average and have don't have good game, especially given the continuing decline in masculine men in the west.

because women like to feel a certain way. Money and status makes her FEEL protected and whatever else is instinctual. You have to get it that women don't view men the same way as men view women. You're here in this comment asking why would any hot girl be sexually turned on.........YOU get sexually turned on by her looks, a woman doesn't go around trying to get sexually turned on, a woman doesn't have to be sexually turned on at first to wanna sleep with you.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Have you ever been to Buenos Aires, Kyiv or Moscow?   

Dude, by definiton most girls are not models. Please stop with the BS.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, by definiton most girls are not models.

By the definition of Western standards, they are!

You're in for a culture shock if you visit those places. (I am not strictly talking about the model aesthetic which is in my opinion overrated but just more generally cute, hot and attractive.) 

Edited by Vrubel

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I'm saying will hold true across major cities in the US and the developed world.

If you live in a village in Pakistan then obviously things work different there.

Not every hot girl is playing the social status game. Some can be very introverted or not interested in such games. But I was speaking to what strategy you need to get hot girls consistently.

Why would a hot girl have to choose between one or the other when she can have both?

Well yeah of course she a guy with both if one is available, but it seems like hot girls most of the time either hook up or get into a serious relationship with guys who either have sex appeal, game, and strong character or have just social status and money with no backbone. 

Besides if I don't have a lot of money or an elite level social circle, then am I supposed to expect to just settle for average looking women as being the best that I can possibly get? Or just wish upon a star that maybe one day I might be lucky enough to find a beautiful attractive woman who will be attracted to me if I play the numbers game long enough until I am an old man?

Edited by Hardkill

5 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

By the definition of Western standards, they are!

You're in for a culture shock if you visit those places. (I am not strictly talking about the model aesthetic which is in my opinion overrated but just more generally cute, hot and attractive.) 

Maybe they aren't as fat as American girls, I'll give you that.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Besides if I don't have a lot of money or an elite level social circle, then am I supposed to expect to just settle for average women as being the best that I can possibly get?

Your social circle game doesn't need to be elite. Just at least something rather than nothing.

Look, it comes down to a matter of consistency. Any guy can get lucky and sleep with a hot girl or two. But if you want to get them consistently you need a social plan.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe they aren't as fat as American girls, I'll give you that.

I take it but there is so much more. The consistent hotness of the women is a serious culture shock that people experience in those places.

The way I see it, without any sort of manipulation or game or whatever, most girls that we call “hot” are usually extremely feminine and you often will see them with an extremely masculine man to balance her out, so to me however much “ manliness “ you have, almost equally the feminine girl you get, so if you’re a 10 in manliness you’ll easily be getting a 10 in femininity ( which are the hot ones )

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

then am I supposed to expect to just settle for average looking women as being the best that I can possibly get?

I feel sorry for any average-looking woman who hooks up with you because you won't be able to see pass her looks if you think you'll be settling. You call women who look for status etc gold-diggers but you call it settling for an average looking woman. You never once said anything about a respectable, loving, kind-hearted, loyal, sweet, fun-loving, etc woman....just hot! and will be settling if anything less. Now you see why hot chicks like to go for what they go for, because they can and they know they are valuable. You just said that here because you will be SETTLING for less. Why should any hot chick have to prove her worth to you if you'll be settling for her opposite. 

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Yousif said:

The way I see it, without any sort of manipulation or game or whatever, most girls that we call “hot” are usually extremely feminine and you often will see them with an extremely masculine man to balance her out, so to me however much “ manliness “ you have, almost equally the feminine girl you get, so if you’re a 10 in manliness you’ll easily be getting a 10 in femininity ( which are the hot ones )

This is generally more true for a long term relationship, 

you can still have sex with a 10 even if you’re 4 it’s not outside the realm of possibility.

Edited by Yousif

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Besides if I don't have a lot of money or an elite level social circle, then am I supposed to expect to just settle for average looking women as being the best that I can possibly get? Or just wish upon a star that maybe one day I might be lucky enough to find a beautiful attractive woman who will be attracted to me?

Settle? You are not as attractive as a highly attractive girl. It's not settling to date someone who is at your own level of attractiveness. You are shooting yourself in the foot by holding on to this fantasy of wanting a highly attractive women to date you, you very well could have a very fulfilling relationship with an average looking girl and it would make you a lot happier in life.

You seem to be quite adverse to average girls as if you view them as being below you, but the truth is they're not. And you'll probably have to work on yourself and unwire a lot of your brainwashing and toxic ideas to even get a relationship with a nice, average looking girl.

Edited by Pav

2 minutes ago, Yousif said:

delusion, look do not correlate to natural personality. Yes looks are abused but natural personality is not defined by looks

1 minute ago, Francis777 said:

delusion, look do not correlate to natural personality. Yes looks are abused but natural personality is not defined by looks

No idea what you just said

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Yousif said:

so if you’re a 10 in manliness you’ll easily be getting a 10 in femininity ( which are the hot ones )

said that this is delusion, first in that max masculinity matches with max femininity and second that max femininity are "usually the hot ones".

Edited by Francis777