blankisomeone
Member-
Content count
953 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About blankisomeone
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
-
Beautiful. Thanks
-
or is it just a russian roulette type thing
-
blankisomeone replied to Rafael Thundercat's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I'm Brazilian I wish I had the stomach to study and follow politics. I wonder if Brazilian politics and goverment is wayyyyy too different from the US, cuz I just keep looking at US stuff -
blankisomeone replied to blankisomeone's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Found em thanks -
blankisomeone replied to blankisomeone's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Did it get taken down? -
blankisomeone replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thanks -
.
-
blankisomeone replied to StarStruck's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I wanna know too -
.
-
...then doesn't that point to something deeper about the structure of reality? As in, we can't escape it because it is an aspect of Truth? Like we're all unified, so that's why conformity is a thing. So why try to transcend something that's true?
-
blankisomeone replied to blankisomeone's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
How do I awaken? is it a gradual process or does it happen at one fell swoop? -
?
-
blankisomeone started following If you have the money to get out of the USA, why haven't you?
-
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
That's my main issue, I don't feel CAPABLE of doing things. Even when I do do things, it feels like big effort and drudgery and so I PUSH through it. That doesn't feel like being truly capable, idk
-
This sounds correct to me
