PenguinPablo

Member
  • Content count

    1,409
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by PenguinPablo


  1. On 9/19/2026 at 7:25 PM, Alex_R said:

    When I was having a high baseline level of conciousness i was able to realize no-self on high doses of caffeine + fasting

    Interesting yeah when I do caffeine it puts me in what Leo calls God mode pretty much instantly where I recognize myself as the creator imagining all of reality. Without it basically I'm at the mercy of my thoughts, emotional volatility and self consciousness, as well as a lack of piercing awareness.


  2. On 9/29/2026 at 7:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

    He is a clown and a fraud.

    If you want to emulate Musk, okay. Copy him by putting 0.1% of your money in Bitcoin.

    Notice that Musk is not using Bitcoin go make himself rich. Bitcoin for him is like throwing a penny into the water fountain for fun.

    Also Grant Cardone explictly says not to buy crypto when you are starting your wealth creation journey. 

    He is a billionaire. 

    @Olaf You are not Grant Cardone level wealth. There are stages to wealth creation. 

    @vinc3nc I also agree with Vincent. the hype around crypto is pretty high right now so investing a lot right now is dubious. If I were making a lot of money I might still invest a small fraction but it's probably better ways to invest right now just my opinion not advice. 

     


  3. 3 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

    100% get this as I have been there. In the past especially, I've relied on a combination of masking and simply not telling them anything overly important or vulnerable if I don't want to risk it being used against me (if they don't ask, I simply won't say anything still). Often the best you can do if you still want to be around them is to find a way to free yourself in their presence, which means freeing yourself of your attachment to their validation and acceptance as much as humanly possible.

    Which doesn't mean doing anything specific or not doing anything specific. It is simply, within yourself, giving yourself full permission to be yourself, and then noticing the many ways in which you tend to diminish yourself in their presence because you feel diminished by them. 

    (It still might not be worth telling them anything though even if you stop feeling held back by them.)

    Come from a pretty emotionally dysregulated background so it makes sense. Nothing too insane. Of course there's much worse out there lol. I'm grateful either way. No one is perfect.

    But it still stings. 

    Just gotta work on tightening my aura so to speak. Not letting everything affect or penetrate emotionally/mentally.

    3 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

    It is simply, within yourself, giving yourself full permission to be yourself, and then noticing the many ways in which you tend to diminish yourself in their presence because you feel diminished by them. 

    Also this part is beautiful. Never heard that idea expressed this way.

     

  4. On 10/1/2026 at 0:37 PM, Miguel1 said:

    Let me fix this. Upon deeper reflection, I’ve def met some more conscious girls but either they were in relationships, I was in a relationship, or they were more conscious but not that conscious etc.

    I’ve met some for sure.

    A lot of spiritual people are spiritually developed but then their human life and psyche is complete self-deceived.

    That's what happens when you spend time chasing tail in your 20s.

    When you find the one... put a damn ring on it.


  5. My final point... I'm very interested in this topic.

    @Leo Gura I just feel like you haven't explored this dimension of reality sufficiently. Which is fine. 

    I just noticed after reading 100s of spiritual books both new age and more serious stuff from Hinduism for example and see a lot of similar ideas expressed if not outright overlapping. So in my mind there is definitely something there that is not being recognized by the more rational and cynical ideas against LOA in this thread. 

    Now do I suspect that it is a fools errand to try to manipulate reality? Probably. And probably a better use of your time than trying to give into all your ego's whims. Especially turning that into a sport. I mean it's definitely a very stage orange orientation in a lot of ways let's not kid ourselves. Whether you try to do it through LOA or more practical and action oriented measures.

    @Natasha Tori Maru 

    Anyway, just  trying to enjoy the ride and nudge the steering wheel here and there. 

    Maybe I'll get an autonomous vehicle in the future.


  6. There is a bridge of incidence as they call it in Reality Transurfing or even Bashar iirc. So in most cases manifesting will not involve suddenly developing a horse cock (although you could use a penis pump).  

    The idea more so would be to move forward through "inspired action" and not be so preoccupied with the analysis of how you will accomplish a goal. But rather looking back you will realize that there was a set of "coincidences" that nudged you in that direction.

    You have to be willing to take a leap of faith. There is no certainty that the next step you take will not lead in catastrophic failure.

    But when you're in "state" like what Owen from RSD used to teach, everything seems to work out better for you. 

    Feeling is the secret. -Neville Goddard

    State is not everything but nearly. Having robust systems in place adds massive stability.


  7. 43 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

    The magic begins between the sheets. Or over a car bonnet. How else did this conception conceive itself into being.

     

    How does that happen 😂 Hmm, You, you made it happen, you’re magical. Lol  Can you feel the magic? 
     

     

     

    55 minutes ago, eos_nyxia said:

    Examples of Ethics/ Principles I won’t break (not extensive by any means):

    1) yapping about an important work in progress ((1) other people’s doubt can leak into your open psyche, and you will be weaker from mirroring their state. If you think you’re invulnerable to this sort of thing, you’re either not sensitive/ perceptive to be a decent psychic (and frankly, not likely to be able to use any ESP whatsoever), or you’re... gifted but with no wisdom/discernment. In that case, you're a danger to everyone, including yourself)

    Yeah I have a lot of nosy family members and//or with very limited perspectives. I've tried distancing myself off from them but to some level they always try to force their way into what I am doing and in doing so I've positioned myself in an occupation that they find agreeable (stable). So that makes future interactions predictable yet I'm wearing a mask because I know in my head I care 0% about what I'm currently doing but exposing what I really want will invariably lead to it's demise like you said. Sometimes I'm a little bit jealous of people that don't have a family because I think in a sense it gives them the freedom to not being encumbered by their interference or limited thinking. 

    When I was shooting for the stars it would get shot down because either they were trying to protect me from failing or maybe they were afraid I'd succeed as well. Who knows. Perhaps a combination of the two. Humans are complex. But none of us are honest with ourselves about these emotions. And yet they are infused into our psyche and interactions with others. 

    My mind can conceive of pretty remarkable things and I wholeheartedly believe it. Some of these things are not even necessarily far fetched or crazy but probably unlikely to people that are more practically oriented. 

    Also to a lot of the people especially Leo that are saying negative stuff about manifestation. That's fine but it doesn't really seem like you guys have really taken the time understand the stuff at all because it's a very straw man version of it. 


  8. There's case studies in the Neville Goddard community for example where a person for example needed $5,000 and someone out of nowhere feels compelled to give them the money they needed. And some people especially those in the inner circle of Neville claim to be able to produce these sort of things regularly.

    I don't know if this is like some form of telepathy or if it should be considered unethical since you are influencing others without their permission.


  9. @Leo Gura Threshold of believability. It is out of range. @AtmanIsBrahman Bashar talks about and even says not to even attempt it if your belief system wont make wiggle room for it. Move onto to something smaller. Also there is times when your mind is more receptive to "crazy" or big ideas such as through inspiration. It is state dependent.

    Also perhaps I cannot manifest a horse dick BUT I can manifest a mouse cock!

    They're called micro penises.


  10. Nice try bud. 

    You are using this thread to find potential candidates.

    Don't fall for his tricks ladies. 

    This is an advanced PUA tactic.

    Kidding...

    Bro tbh it won't be easy. The state of the world is horrendous. But I think it is possible to find a vibrational match. Don't give up hope. But at the same time people are growing a lot in awareness. It's a weird paradox and we're in an awkward transition stage as a a global society it seems.

    People are becoming aware of how broken the world. How broken we ourselves are. The masks are slipping. They no longer work. 

    That's a good thing. But it's like we're all naked and we don't know what to do next.


  11. On 9/22/2026 at 1:18 AM, Leo Gura said:

    The flaw in this logic is the conflation of what "you" means.

    You are God but your ego is not Omnipotent. Your logic tries to make the ego Omnipotent, which is a mistake.

    You can just observe that your thoughts do not directly manifest themselves.

    You can sit for 12 hours straight visualizing a lightning bolt will kill you, and no bolt will hit you. This proves the ego's thoughts do not directly materialize. But they can indirectly, like if you think about chasing tornados, lightning is more likely to hit you.

    Magic is real for God, not for the ego. Magic is Infinity, but ego is finite. To have magic you have to surrender the ego's attachment to outcome, even attachment to staying alive. Then magic will happen. As long as ego is trying to manipulate Reality, that's not magic, that's survival, that's business as usual.

    The ego is sneaky, it wants to use God to manipulate Reality for survival. But that isn't Good, that's evil. That's what every dicatator does. Kings and tyrants believe their will is God's Will, which delusional.

    Neville Goddard and many others from the New Thought movement proposed the same idea that @AtmanIsBrahman is mentioning...

    I do agree with @AtmanIsBrahman that the way Leo often talks about accomplishing things still comes very much from a stage orange or stage blue paradigm of action taking and discipline. 

    I'm not saying there's nothing to that but reality doesn't always seem linear like that either. 

    There does seem to be a mystical and spiritual or energetic element to things.

    I mean all you have to do is read Fredric Dodson or David R Hawkins book which proposes exactly this.

    In the 500s I believe is peak rationality and logic which is where all the tech bros would reside at least a portion of the time.

    But as you get higher and higher on the scale, the miracles and luck factor seem to go up exponentially corresponding with the frequency or level of energy. 

    Neville Goddard proposes before going to sleep, when your mind's defenses are down so to speak to visualize and feal your way into a different identity. 

    Many hardcore skeptics for this reason struggle with hypnosis since their mind is too defensive and shoots down any woo-woo ideas that don't fit the left brain over-thinking. 

    I think that there is something too this or it could be extremely dangerous as well to take it on as a belief system. 

    I'm not sure. 

    Either way you're in a cult. Whether it's a new-age one, Law of Attraction crowd, or society and it's default (cult)ure 


  12. On 9/23/2026 at 8:19 PM, Someone here said:

    He is currently delusional, and he actually considers himself the “wokest” person ever. The reason he gives for this is that he is God. But when he explains what he means by God,is a solipsistic mind that imagines everything.

    However, when you confront him directly and point out that he is claiming to be God, he will deny that this is actually his claim. He will tell you that he is not saying he is God. Instead, he says that you are God that you are the solipsistic mind and that everything exists within your consciousness.

    This creates a very strange consequence in his own reasoning. If you are the only conscious being in the universe, as he claims, then he himself is not conscious. In fact, he has explicitly said that he is not conscious and that you are the only conscious entity that exists. That is apparently what he means by solipsism.

    So his position seems to be that the person you perceive as “him” is not actually a conscious person at all. Only you are conscious, while everything else   including him exists within your consciousness. I’m not sure whether he has since updated or changed this view, but that was what he explicitly said when describing his version of solipsism.

    I think his ability to deliver the message in a modern context without any riddles or obfuscations which flies over most seekers even though several Eastern religions explicitly say the same thing, namely Hinduism. 

    I don't know why other people haven't just come out and said it so matter of factly or in plain English.

    There is always a sort of spiritual veneer, that mystifies the description in some sense.

    I think Leo is the only guy that just flat out said it. Maybe it's because he has the benefit of speaking to a modern audience that is alive at the same time as him. 

    I think that maybe because he isn't really desperate for attention or power, he doesn't have a massive unconscious incentive structure to milk his knowledge so to speak like other teachers that benefit a lot more "in-person" rewards from their followers. I think that this is partly a matter of personality. 

    I do feel Leo over states his attainments in such a way like he might be compensating for something. 

    I'm not sure where the line between what he says and what is stated in existing ancient mystic traditions is. 

    I do think he might be overestimating himself in some ways when it comes to this. 

    Not saying his realizations are not deeper than what statistically any other human on the planet will experience.

    But like you said the monopoly on truth. Even if he is a statistical outlier by a wide margin I do not think he is the only human in all of existence to get that far. 


  13. I was about 7 years old when a classmate's mom was in my mother's head about Pokemon being satanic and that I needed to stop participating in it.

     I literally thought this was the dumbest things I'd ever heard.

    To me Pokemon was just harmless childhood fun.

    What a buzz kill.

    This was one of the pivotal moments that made me lose respect for Christians.


  14. @something_else Yeah I saw Dr. Josef talk down on amphetamines saying that they don't help with academic performance and I was like LMAO. Yeah that statement just made the entire video lose credibility.

    I had the highest grades in my Calculus 2 class when I used to be the dumbest person in Pre-calculus in high school. The level of sustained focus and motivation is unparalleled and like you said it kinda does have a smoothness (Vyv) to it despite the euphoria. 

    But yeah the withdrawals were horrible so please be wary and don't take this as an endorsement because the depression when I stopped taking it was something I would not wish upon my worst enemy. Granted I stopped taking it cold turkey. 


  15. On 8/14/2026 at 1:54 PM, enchanted said:

    First step is understand the risks. 5 Meo can be the single greatest and most profound 15 minutes you will ever have. BUT it comes with great risks and almost guaranteed costs. Get your material life figured out very well before you do psychedelics as they almost guarantee to reduce your ability to do so after the fact. Leo has said similar. From person experience I do not think it's worth the risk and the costs even though the experience itself was quite profound. 

    Do you mean like having a career to go back to or having the money necessary to retire?