-
Content count
4,311 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Posts posted by LordFall
-
-
You need to get rid of your victim thinking mindset and your weird relationship to women brother.
If you view them as sneaky adversaries that are gonna drain you of energy and resources then of course polyamory sounds like a crazy idea to you.
To me women are like muses that inspire me to go to battle each day and work even harder to build a more beautiful vision for myself and them to inhabit.
I just made a post on problem solving being the top skill for dating, you should read it.
In my experience once you can solve a woman's problem, her frustrating issues become lifted from both of your shoulders and she reconnects with the deep joy of life that all humans have but especially particularly feminine people are good at expressing. I am a business operator so all my life is spent around solving problems and I have extensive pickup experience working on emotional intelligence and communication skills.
I think most men are at best average at solving problems and a lot are clueless about it. Once you get really good at it you see the patterns between most problems. In a relationship context it's usually around needs and desires not being met and the lack of ability to communicate them and set proper expectations and boundaries especially in a polyamorous context.
Walking around my castle and solving my women's and my kids' problems sounds like the best life possible to me. I would just drink coffee all day and be in my logical problem solving mindset for them and for my business and once I'm exhausted for the day I just go and relax with my people. Rinse and repeat for decades.
I think I am partly uniquely suited to making a relationship like this work but I think most men could develop those same skills if they had the interest for a similar one.
-
52 minutes ago, Emerald said:@LordFall Why is that the specific vision that you gravitate towards?
What does it mean to you (or about you) to be the guy who has a castle and five wives?
And how do you imagine that your daily life is going to look like in 10, 20, 30+ years.
Will you still want these wives when you're all in your 70s or 80s?
Knowing myself and my personality type I think it would be interesting and entertaining for a long time. I would love to grow into my 80s with my multiple wives, kids and grandkids.
In 20-30 years I will probably be managing my businesses and communities globally. Basically the same thing I do now but in more advanced stages of development. The transition towards AI labor should make it more efficient to do so it'll leave me with most of my day still hanging out with my clan at home. In my comfy ass castle that I spent 20 years making it the best estate that I could possibly imagine with my favorite people around me.
I think most people have too shallow a vision for their dream life and that's what leads to a lot of divorces down the line when people get bored of each other and their kids are grown. I want people that I can hang out with and explore the perhaps infinite mysteries of the universe for a long time.
If we want to take it further into speculation I think once biotech and AI medicine radically extend human lifespan I think a lot of monogamous marriages will fall apart since it was a system designed for childrearing and once the ceiling is raised relationships like the one I described will become quite standard. It will be the deathblow to religious shaming of alternative lifestyles.
@Jirh I have lived with a girlfriend before and at other times was dating multiple women casually at the same time. A variation in the type of feminine energy I'm exposed to has been very fulfilling to me and an experience I would like to pursue in more depth.
You seem to be close minded and projecting your limitations unto other men. Most things in life that are great were never meant to be easy. Polyamory offers unique challenges in the dating sphere but also has upsides that traditional relationships don't have.
-
5 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:Nah. Just introspect enough. You know what you want.
Stop wasting your time online
You've repeated the exact same sentence three times now without addressing a single point. It's clear you're lecturing yourself here, don't give up on the introspection it seems more of it is required!
-
18 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:Nah, you don't need an online forum to tell you how to live.
I am not against community. I'm just saying that you know what you want. Stop wasting your time online.
You don't seem to have read the message or perhaps it's a personal topic for you because you feel like you're wasting a lot of time and not getting anything done?
I haven't seen you write any interesting threads about a subject that you're knowledgeable about so feel free to share value with us in that way and perhaps you'll find it a worthwhile exchange of ideas. I wrote a thread on starting a new speed dating branch of my business and I found the feedback I got to be quite useful.
I do a lot in the real world but it's nice to interact with a niche of people that are different from the crowd I meet in real life and have conversations around different topics I find interesting as well as see how people here react to some of my ideas.
-
19 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:I do agree but not anymore. There is a developmental stage where you need a forum to guide yourself.
I would be careful of dismissing the need for community. There is no stage that is still human that cannot gain value from other humans. If you are so conscious that you don't require humans for fulfilment that is one thing but even in that case I still think 99% of it is spiritual bypassing and until you can overcome the need for eating and drinking water and other staples of life I think you're full of it and are just afraid of the chaos other humans bring.
There is a lot of value that comes from stepping into a mentorship and leadership role, even if you feel you have nothing left to learn technically in a specific domain. Seeing how other react to new ideas and concepts is quite valuable.
-
Just watched Prometheus again last night, so good. Perfectly explores the different incentives that would underpin a space exploration quest.
I'd rate it 8/10, good but not great.
-
1 hour ago, Valach said:I did see that. I don't buy that for a second. So many people claim their relationships work fine while it is clear they are not. What people often mean by "working things out" is "I suppressed myself in the relationships to keep it going in order to not get my traumas triggered again (abandonment in this case)"
Noone, who is secure and has a healthy sense of self esteem would tolerate this behaviour.
If you decide in advance that anyone living outside standard monogamy is secretly traumatized or lying to themselves, you'll never see reality clearly. You’re projecting your own standard onto a dynamic that has demonstrably worked for them for nearly a decade.
Obviously if you yourself would be looking to start dating multiple women at once I would tell you to be completely upfront and honest from the start and not spring it upon people. Real life is messy and couples form under all sorts of circumstances. What matters is how they communicate and work through the challenges with the people that they choose to spend their life with. The fact that they've been together for years and are all living in the same house with the kids seeming well-adjusted and happy speaks volumes to the success of their throuple. They say themselves that many of the monogamous couples they knew have already broken up by now.
32 minutes ago, Ulax said:@LordFall I look forward to seeing your first French Chateau Polyamory vlog one day
It's gonna be sick, I think 5 years will be a good timeline to work towards acquiring the castle but I'll start out the poly stuff next year. If my game is strong expect a poly vlog with 2 girlfriends around May 2027.
https://search.savills.com/property-detail/bvi77026
Some of these properties are quite affordable so it's really gonna depend on how big I can scale the brand. Ideally I want an oceanfront estate but that pumps up the price like 5x. If I can launch my game and it's commercially successful and I manage to retain most of the equity, then I think I could do it in 5 years, even the oceanfront one.
You've never seen an IP like this, I want to host real-life balls for a European aristocracy-inspired game at the actual castle I own. I think it might pay for itself at that point and I'll be in profit from purchasing the property. One step at a time though, for now winter is almost starting in Montreal and all I got to warm myself up is a very well functioning central heating system and dreams of castles in the south of France.
What about you, what type of dating vision are you working on actualizing for yourself?
@Olaf Awesome, if it appeals to you I think you can 100% do it. I don't believe in the right place at the right time, I believe in intentional strategies that scale over time and produce exceptional results.
My dating strategy has only gotten better in the past 5 years and it's looking like the fruits are only gonna get sweeter over the next 5.
I wish you the same success brother!
-
6 minutes ago, Olaf said:@LordFall but 2 woman is relatively easy compared to 5. You said you wanted 5 wifes right? How are you gonna make sure not everything will go crazy? Maybe you should first get 2 girlfriends and see if you enjoy that.
Yeah, that's the plan!
I've dated multiple women casually at once before and it was great, so the next progression is cohabiting with two and seeing how that dynamic flows.
4 minutes ago, Valach said:The foundation of them starting the polyamorous setting was that he was cheating, his monogamous partner was not happy about it and tried to stop him but he did not, so they decided to open up their relationship for the woman he was cheating with. That is not healthy in the slightest - deep codependence and inabilityt to exercise boundaries from the woman and lack of any values and character from the guy.
They also do not seem to be taking too good of a care of their family - too many kids cramped up in too little space.
If you watched the video, the original partner addresses that directly. They worked through that early phase together, she realized she genuinely enjoyed being around the second girlfriend, was sexually attracted to her as well, and now views her as a sister wife. They've been together for 8 years and had a full commitment ceremony. A messy origin from almost a decade ago doesn't invalidate a currently thriving family.
Seems like they're managing fine with the resources they have. I'm sure any couple would like having more cashflow to afford a bigger house but reality is what it is. Personally, I'm looking at literal castles in Southern Europe to buy and renovate, so when my business scales to where it's heading over the next few years, space won't be an issue for a big household and guests.
Each person has to find what works for them and what vision of their ideal relationship looks like and go for it.
-
Both, I also think that your body knows if you are too skinny/fat to handle yourself in combat vs having a good amount of muscle mass. It completely changes how you hold your ground and carry yourself.
Women are primal and read that physical presence instantly, so neglecting your build to just rely on verbal game is playing on hard mode for no reason.
-
Yeah, racial preferences and fetishes are definitely a real thing in dating, both ways. Asian women really love white guys for example. I don't think it's really much to do with actual skin color more about underlying psychology based on wanting to try something taboo or dating partner that will look good look with you socially. Humans like to believe we are above this stuff but it drives most of society in all kinds of ways.
But back to the dynamic, it really comes down to whether you have the presence and leadership to manage multiple personalities without everything falling apart. I don't think it's for every man but many give up on it without even trying it. Due to the surplus of undateable men there is also a surplus of single women so it's a great time to give it a go.
If you're seriously working on yourself, women you encounter will deeply appreciate you for it.
-
I think it's not so much about can you win any fight that comes up but if you feel physiologically powerful or not. I had like 20 lbs of extra muscle a few years ago and I definitely felt way better and more grounded.
Stopped working out as much when I started putting more energy into my business. When I was crushing it with great cashflow it felt so different going out and doing game.
-
10 minutes ago, Valach said:Did we watch the same video? I am not speaking against polyamorous relationships here (though I don't think of them highly either), but the relationship describes in the video is far from a healthy one.
How so? It seemed quite healthy and functional to me.
14 minutes ago, Olaf said:@LordFall he even looks a little bit like you, maybe this is the future version of you. I am thinking btw you should probably go to lesbian bars, because I had 2 lesbians who were in an open relationship and looking for a guy, I was just an idiot to not close, because she was hinting with not just her words, but her eyes. But probably more girls out there like that.
Yeah I think the LGBTQ community is gonna have a lot of my type of women that are also looking for an alternative lifestyle.
Some black guys are more dominant and confident and thus are more able to reach for the type of relationship they want. Not all of us but it's more common in that community than others. People of all ethnicities do it though, here is one with an all white throuple.
-
@Never_give_up When is the last time you worked out? It's hard to have the discipline to do it consistently, I dislike working out myself, but it's an important habit to get into if you want a peak dating life.
We should have an accountability mega-thread for workouts, it would help a lot of us I believe.
-
$200 to my name at that point. There is a popular mentality in the pickup community that you should always keep going out no matter how your life is doing and I tried that and it was mostly stressful and not fun. I did still get laid being super broke but it took all the intoxicating stress free abundance feeling out of it.
Yeah try it out and see the difference. Part of approach anxiety is not being used to talking to strangers in general but part of it is the competitive 'am I good enough to interest this woman?' aspect. The better I do in life the more I can just be carefree and charming even without regular socialization.
It's insane how the subconscious feels this and calibrates, it also heavily impacts your posture. I've seen some dudes walking around with just defeated postures that seem unattractive from just the way they walk. Sometimes I even see dudes with terrible posture on transit and it seems like their girlfriends look around and make eye contact with me way more often.
-
Seems like a really fun household with everyone happy and satisfied. A lot of people that have many thoughts against polyamory can't imagine this happening so here it is.
To me this is pretty close to my dream dating life but I want more partners on a bigger property and adding some BDSM elements into it. I think it'll requires greater than average communication, emotional intelligence and personal finance skills but once done properly it'll be a fun and fulfilling adventure.
-
I knew a dating coach that was short(5'4) and also Indian in the most competitive cities to date in Canada(Toronto) and he did great. He worked on his social skills a lot and built a big brand though.
-
How is your fitness? Working out reduces approach anxiety. A lot of this stuff is very primal so if you feel like you are a physically weak man and you are talking to the women of the tribe your brain will release cortisol and give you anxiety. Whenever I worked out and gamed after I noticed it reduced my anxiety by over 50%.
Also having more money in my bank account made the approach anxiety go down drastically, I tried doing game with $200 my pocket vs having thousands and not stressing about any expenses that could come up and it was a night and day difference.
-
On 7/14/2026 at 3:36 PM, mmKay said:Does anyone here watch horror movies? Why do you even watch them?
I can imagine it's an acquired taste but it's so far away from anything I'd consume I just wonder how is there an audience for it...
Is it content mostly for psychopaths?
Love horror movies. I would think psychopaths particularly would hate them as they don't feel the emotions involved in the viewing journey.
I find them much more gripping than action movies that tend to be repetitive slop due to lazy use of common tropes. A lot of horror films have more unique inspirations.
I liked the Saw series a lot for how uniquely terrifying it is, the Alien franchise is also great and I enjoyed Freddy vs Jason a lot too.
Science fiction often blends with horror into a uniquely fascinating piece of media.
-
18 hours ago, gengar said:Holy slop
Why not vibecode the game's main stuff but hire an actual visual artist
Plus the gameplay has to be good, AI can't make that happen, can only code the infrastructure and physics engine etc, you have to make a cool gameplay system and tweak variables yourself
gl anywayThanks man.
Hiring concept or sprite artists out of the gate is not really cost efficient so I'm gonna wait until the community grows enough to have volunteer artists or until it generates enough revenue so that I can hire people to commission some parts of the world. I'm using AI to prototype the visual concepts for now.
I talk about it more in this comment here
Gameplay is really important for me but I wanna take the time to worldbuild and flesh out the systems around the game first. I've seen too many games have good gameplay and end up irrelevant and forgotten so I wanna avoid that path.
Writing the story and fleshing out the world is also a fascinating process to me so I'm having a lot of fun working on that part as well.
-
14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:Value for who ?
Value is pretty universal so in a dating context it means for women if you're a straight man and to society in terms of your relationship to the overall world. If you don't solve problems for others, you will be mostly useless to society and women.
-
I'm gonna bring the idea into your thread too but I'll say that the main purpose of a man is to solve problems. Anything you listed without problem solving skills is quite useless. Someone man that knows how to have fun but not consistently solve problems is either a man child or on drugs or in the process of fucking up his life. Groundedness I will relate to keeping cool under pressure and being able to solve problems even when complications occur. The rest are secondary traits that will help elevate your existence in the world but through your main purpose of problem solving.
Men that don't learn to solve deep problems often will end up more likely broke and discarded by their peers as they become more and more of a hindrance to keep around. I unfortunately know some people like this that I remember fondly from the past but they haven't learned how to solve their own life problems and they've started to create some for me when I invite them to events or even group chats.
-
100% agreed, women are great to hang out and work with. They are more calibrated than men and have better social skills and are also less egotistical so in a work environment often they create less unnecessary friction. Men unless in their lane tend to do poorly in environments they're not used to unless they put a lot of time into practicing their social skills.
Try organizing a big event and women in a community will generally be more willing and better at helping out whereas dudes only wanna show up for the fun part and often can't appreciate the work that goes into making great stuff happen.
Now that you've put months of effort into your dating life it starts to be obvious when other people are avoiding that path and their complaints will start to feel like pure victim mindset to you. Humans would definitely rather cope through their problems rather than actually put the effort into solving them for good.
-
Most dating frustration on this forum boils down to one fundamental bottleneck: a near-total breakdown in basic problem-solving.
When an obstacle hits, solving it takes actual intellectual and emotional effort. Blaming an entire gender is free and low effort.
In our society:
- Men blame women for being "entitled" or "hypergamous" instead of examining their own lack of competence, social leverage, or attractive qualities.
- Women blame men for being "emotionally unavailable" when the breakdown often stems from poor communication and uncommunicated expectations.
Problem solving is a deep skillset that will help both single people but also people already in relationships to deepen their appreciation of their partner as they learn how to remove problems in their relationships.
It's quite hard because it requires both left and right brain capabilities in terms of a deep understanding of emotions and how they manifest when a problem occurs as well as the analytical process to figure out potential solutions to throw at the issue until it's fixed.
Some examples of how a lack of problem solving skill manifests in someone's life: habitual victimization, blaming the other gender for your personal dating problems, over emphasis on narrow issues without understanding the greater picture, addiction to negativity, escapism and many more.
You could even go as far as to define someone's value by their ability to solve problems in their own life and, more importantly, for others. Conversely, a person of low value is someone who can't solve problems. Even worse, they usually end up creating new ones for themselves and everyone around them!
-
10 hours ago, gengar said:both men and women are horribly selfish. if you're not hot and/or extroverted its mostly over. the end.
Now stop hating on feminists. they are just accelerating eugenicism. your parents let them free to choose the worst men and they raised men to hate themselves and either be soyboys or retarded tatelike monsters.The world is horrible. do something about it or shut up.
You're never going to convince women with your whining, and its super loser behaviour. either overthrow matriarchy or play the game.I don't think that the male burden of competence has anything to do with women, it's mostly natural selection and tribe dynamics. If you don't offer value to the tribe and help it solve our collective problems then you will not benefit much from our collective blessings.
I also felt some resentment towards the whole when I hadn't found a good way to develop my skillset and ability to build a powerful income on my terms. I don't have it fully figured out but life is starting to feel more and more like a pleasant adventure rather than a series of challenges imposed on me which is how I felt about it beforehand.
I recommend you introspect on your strengths and how they can give you leverage into the market as a whole and it'll find its way toward giving you more abundance in the dating market as well.

in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family
Posted
It seems I've hit on your weak spot and you feel the need to defend yourself. No need to do that, just introspect on your own shortcomings and why you feel the need to project them onto others.
If you experience women as pure chaos I think that speaks more to your lack of ability to ground yourself and others as a man, and like I just said, to solve problems. I don't experience women as chaotic, I experience them as a wave that you can ride or drown under.