James123

"I" recognize what enlightenment is, ask me anything.

149 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What would you say is in-between nothing and everything?

So called Everything made out of Nothing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@m0hsen  

In other words, you are not the place where reality occurs, you are the reality. the source and the flow are equivalent, there is no one without the other. To realize that you are the immutable "place" is to be separated from your substance. I'd say that this is Buddhism, and that's why they say that reality is an illusion, an hologram, because they don't realize the absolute fullness. It's absolute, because it can't not be, exactly absolute as the empty conciousness, there are two faces of one reality . 

Bro!!! at some point you should really throw all these spiritual mumbo jumbo out of the window, I have a feeling that you are lost in these,

The truth is very simple, being lost in concepts and theories is the work of mind.

I don't see that my true nature is awareness

Well simply because you haven't realized this in action yet.

Forget about whatever you think you are, thoughts are obstacle in this work, put in some work and 'be' it by realizing it.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Bro!!! at some point you should really throw all these spiritual mumbo jumbo out of the window, I have a feeling that you are lost in these,

The truth is very simple, being lost in concepts and theories is the work of mind.

Forget about whatever you think you are, thoughts are obstacle in this work, put in some work and 'be' it by realizing it.

If you feel better putting yourself in a superior place without trying to understand, you show me without a doubt what you are, a closed mind believer. It's quite obvious in your rigid expression, lifeless, learned. No hope for you. You are one of those who have "arrived"

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you feel better putting yourself in a superior place without trying to understand, you show me without a doubt what you are, a closed mind believer. It's quite obvious in your rigid expression, lifeless, learned. No hope for you. Btw, mumbo jumbo? What a patience is needed with people

I have tried to help you understand that there's a difference between true realization in action which will create a massive space between you and the mind and all these spiritual believes about what you think you might be,

Trust me once you see it, you can never unsee it again, you might be lost but the light of the Awarness will always be there to help you.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

I have tried to help you understand that there's a difference between true realization in action which will create a massive space between you and the mind and all these spiritual believes about what you think you might be,

Trust me once you see it, you can never unsee it again, you might be lost but the light of the Awarness will always be there to help you.

There are no beliefs in what I said, just direct vision. I understand perfectly your true realization and that of the light of the Awareness that you call enlightenment, I explained in my post, maybe if you read you could understand. You are a closed minded , but anyway, it's your life. Good luck 

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There are no beliefs in what I said, just direct vision.

Then simply tell me what you are, and how did you realize it.

I understand perfectly that of the light of the Awareness

Forget about understanding, being it in action is necessary and will help you.

maybe if you read you could understand

You are trying to go past the truth (go deeper as you said) without even fully realizing it first, this is my impression from your posts, and I told you who you truly are are beyond the mind, psychedelic experiences is an experience and happens in the realm of the mind, good or bad doesn't matter, its just not deeper, nothing can be superior or have more depths than Awarness or reality itself.

Edited by m0hsen

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

29 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

its not deeper, nothing can be superior or have more depths that Awarness or reality itself.

I'm absence of limitations, just that, and in that awareness happen. 

Reality is absolute depth. Your realization is that reality is where the experience happens, the absolute conciousness. This is not the reality, this is the, let's say, usual top of meditative realizations. For me this is a limited vision that seems absolute. I told you in the previous post that you ridiculed like mumbo jumbo , this:

I'm talking about the same, but I don't see that my true nature is awareness, I see that awareness is something that happens inherently to existence. Our true nature is just absence of limits, but this implies flow of alive intelligence. You can be open to yourself in different degrees. It's not a matter of a change of perspective. Change of perspective is a necesary step, then you locate yourself as existence not as a psyche, but it's still limited. It's absolute as quality, perspective, but limited as depth. You could say that this is enlightenment, but enlightenment is limited , the doors of perception can be opened, or closed, having the absolute perspective  

You disagree? Perfect, just explain . But don't think that what I'm saying are mental deduction. It's mental because I'm structuring to talk, but are as you said, actions. The action of total openenss, where the unlimited manifest itself. 

Posted (edited)

@m0hsen  

For example, I was meditating now and I manage to have a completely empty mind, there is only a breathing that sounds and the sensation of being, then there begin to be like waves, and it is seen that what I am is life, I am alive, I am that exist. That existence is what permeates everything that appears, everything is within my mind, but my mind is alive, it is what exists, what emerges from the absence of limits. Everything that appears in my mind is also alive, its substance is unlimited, within this moment is all existence, which develops infinitely, but my perception is limited to a bubble. I am not the perceiver, I am the flowing substance that is self perceived but being a bubble there is the sensation of a perceiver of the bubble. This perceiver is the self, even it's empty, is still the self. The self must fall to infinity manifest itself. This doesn't happen today, it's like everything dissapear, the sensation of being a awareness, a perceiver where experience happens, then the reality is an abyss and I am that, just absence of limitations, no perceiver and perception, it's completely open. Then the abyss manifest itself as the flow of existence, the energy is huge, overwhelming, but you open to it. That is everything, you have everything, no more can be understood. But then you are back and you can dive more and more in what this moment is

Where is the mistake? Because maybe it is, maybe if I go to a zen master, he would tell me: no, that's is because you ...I don't know. But even he tell me that I would think that he doesn't know what he's talking about 😅. That's the thing with those realizations, you can't trust anyone , maybe everyone is wrong, in the history of mankind. It's a possibility. 

I'm absence of limitations, just that, and in that awareness happen. 

What's absence of limitations in your direct experience? Like can you point to it somewhere in your experience and say it's you, "absence of limitations"?

Reality is absolute depth

Where did you get this idea of reality?

Your realization is that reality is where the experience happens, the absolute conciousness. This is not the reality, this is the, let's say, usual top of meditative realizations.

Actually experience or no experience, awareness is always is, free, pure, self-conscious.

How can you say that it's not reality while it's in your direct experience moment to moment to verify?

Can there be anything without consciousness or awareness? Obviously not, so it's real, the only thing whih is real  and is always true no matter what states of ego you are currently experiencing, that's why we call it Reality with capital R.

For me this is a limited vision that seems absolute

I'm talking about a realization of the truth in your direct experience so shocking in which a big massive shift happens in your experience and your understanding of what you truly are in your direct experience, forget about visions or ideas or anything mentally constructed about what it could be.

For example, I was meditating now

Good, next time don't do any meditation since it won't get you to the heart of the Reality I'm taking about, instead realize that you are meditation in your nature! 

Even if you see this once in your experience, you cannot unsee it EVER!

3 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Good, next time don't do any meditation since it won't get you to the heart of the Reality I'm taking about, instead realize that you are meditation in your nature! 

Even if you see this once in your experience, you cannot unsee it EVER!

When past, Future and now merges, when before birth, life and after that merges, it is impossible to unsee. Definitely, never, ever. 

7 hours ago, m0hsen said:

What's absence of limitations in your direct experience? Like can you point to it somewhere in your experience and say it's you, "absence of limitations"?

In my direct experience there seem to be limitations since I am a bubble of reality, a defined structure. the absence of limitations is manifested when you break the structure completely for a while, for example with deep meditation or psychedelics, but the structure is real and returns 

Where did you get this idea of reality?

Breaking the structure and opening this moment completely. the first times with high doses of vaped 5meo dmt, then with meditation and lsd, then with meditation and low dose of thc, then only meditation, although it is difficult, the structure is solid and real 

Actually experience or no experience, awareness is always is, free, pure, self-conscious.

How can you say that it's not reality while it's in your direct experience moment to moment to verify?

And? Awareness is inherent to reality, but it is not reality. What is awareness without anything to be aware of? cessation, non-existence. In your direct experience there is always something to be aware of, not necessarily something concrete, it can be the fact of existing, what you are. This is auto aware, it is the substance of reality and it is living intelligence. But even living intelligence is secondary, although inherent, to the absence of limitations, the total depth that is the source of reality and the reality itself. 

To say that awareness is what you are is a duality between subject and object. awareness is the subject. This subject, even though it is empty, pure, is the self. Still a limited vision. Awareness is absolute, but the infinite intelligence is absolute too. Both arise due the absence of limitations. 

I'm talking about a realization of the truth in your direct experience so shocking in which a big massive shift happens in your experience and your understanding of what you truly are in your direct experience, forget about visions or ideas or anything mentally constructed about what it could be.

I told you that it's not mental construction. I know that realization you talk about, that change of perspective perfectly. As I told you, it's a necesary step, it's a big shift, is the end of mental suffering, enlightenment if you want, but it's not the end of the opening to what reality is

I swear, reading through this constant bickering about who is lost in concepts and who isn't is just too hilarious... it cracks me up every single time.

"Bro, you don't get what I am talking about, you're asleep!" - "No bro, you're the one who's asleep, I am more conscious than you, you haven't reached my level of insight yet!" - "Naaaah bro, I am fully conscious, you on the other hand are totally lost in thought and haven't realized your true nature yet!"

This whole subforum in a nutshell, lol.

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

Nagarjuna arrived at the Ultimate Consclusion for the game of "making the last meters" to describing the Absolute "correctly" already some millenia ago: " Its [Absolute/Reality/True Being] character is neither existent, nor nonexistent, / Nor both existent and nonexistent, nor neither". 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhyamaka

IT is neither Awareness (nor anything else for that matter), nor is it not Awareness, nor both, nor neither. IT has the potential for Awareness, and that is already said too much.

The ultimate "via negative": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophatic_theology

Nothing definitive can be said about it. Only pointers pointing as close as possible. And finally, at the last mile approaching IT, they all fail...

POINTERS! ^_^

Ones True Being IS it. When there is no illusion or ignorance or separation of any kind left. The answer for the Koans is a state of enlightened being and understanding. IT can understand itself.

Reality can understand itself without any doubt left. One who still needs something from anything (and be it confirmation, approval, teaching, being thought, being confirmed, or anything at all, whatever its nature) beyond a mere personal preference or "hangover" from the now  [mostly transcended] former separate-self personality, has some mental material floating in ones Being to look at/transcend... And not that I don't have my "hangovers", yet nowadays I mostly smile at the little bugs floating in my Being... (ah, nice try, my little lovely hangover-bug, and Trekchö/cut).

At the end of the day, Reality shows exactly where the rubber hits the road: Is there still resistance to what is, aka suffering?

Or dukkha (unsatisfatoryness or suffering. Resisting. That is not direct primary emotions or bodily pain, these still occur. Even feeling sad or having lost something/separation can be a "direct pain", with added psychological resistance/suffering put on top (suffering/resisting), or not. Ken Wilber: Hurts more (because added clarity), bothers you less,

Reality shows where the resistance of separation/illusion (separate-self) still occurs.  

Brown, Pointing out the Great Way:

Third, put in order all phenomena as one taste using the metaphor of water and waves. Just as water's waves have arisen
from the water itself, likewise all phenomena come from the mind-itself. Understand this so as to practice in such a way that
emptiness has arisen in every [seemingly manifest] aspect. Saraha says, "So long as [manifest perceptual] aspects become elaborated [aka conceptual stories/thoughts are arising and believed and not cut or seen through off in high-speed, aka keep hypnotizing oneself] from the mind[-itself], the natural mind is your teacher."

Herein it is explained that every single phenomenon [appearance "outer" world, thought, feeling, anything at all arising internally in the mindstream and in the "external" vision of the world(s)]  becomes the entire dharmadhatu, or that one taste manifests as many. For the practitioner who realizes this, emptiness comes forth encompassing all [phenomena of all realms and times - ET included], which is the end-state knowledge. (PK, f. 13a).

[Brackets] by

Selling Water at the River

Edited by Water by the River

On 6/3/2024 at 8:49 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Why do these kinds of posts pop up every few months. It's like there was a glitch in the movie that keeps skipping and stuck to that part. When will somebody say "I am Satan ask me anything".

I am waiting for the:

I'm Awake, I'll leave the body in 21 days ask me anything

Till the possibility of MahaSamadhi, of becoming so conscious that you literally die, your vessel cannot handle it, you are not close to the higher degrees of Awakening. That's when I would know if any of these posts are real, for the moment I'll sit back and wait till that real post comes.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Davino said:

I am waiting for the:

Leave the body? Leave to where? And wouldn't you ask that person that what are you inside the body you are about to leave lol?

It's ridiculous.

Edited by m0hsen

@Breakingthewall 

In my direct experience there seem to be limitations since I am a bubble of reality

Okay, lets just stop there,  

Because if we couldn't agree on what direct experience is in the moment, further discussions seems pointless.

In your direct experience what happens moment to moment? What the experience is without any projections from the mind? 

I'm a limited structure, bubble of reality, absence of limitations etc.

All of these is in your mind, I'm telling you to forget about all these for some momenta, silent the mind of any spiritual believes about what the direct experience is or what you are.

What happens moment to moment in your direct experience?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, m0hsen said:

@Breakingthewall 

Okay, lets just stop there,  

Because if we couldn't agree on what direct experience is in the moment, further discussions seems pointless.

In your direct experience what happens moment to moment? What the experience is without any projections from the mind? 

I'm a limited structure, bubble of reality, absence of limitations etc.

All of these is in your mind, I'm telling you to forget about all these for some momenta, silent the mind of any spiritual believes about what the direct experience is or what you are.

What happens moment to moment in your direct experience?

I understand what do you mean, You think that limits, absence of limits, etc., are mental constructions. Indeed they are, based on direct experience.

My direct experience now is completely empty of interpretation, it's just reality happening, so if you want we don't talk about anything, my mind is empty of identification, I don't think I'm God, or absence of limits or anything, I'm stuck in the moment that happens, the nature of existence, of what I am is perceived all time. zero mental drift, flowing moment.

Starting from this, mentally I know that it is possible to deepen, expand my perception by completely dissolving what seems to be happening and entering into it's substance deeper than now. This is a fact, an action, so if you make this deep enough, this moment completely loses its dynamic quality, of something that happens or flows, and manifests as absolute depth, the source of reality that is the reality itself without any limitation. The point of doing this is to be one with your true nature on a much deeper level. I know that there is no difference between that and the normal experience, it's exactly the same, what changes is my perception, but it's unavoidable that your perception is in a superficial mode to function, so it's possible a deeper mode 

2 hours ago, Davino said:

I am waiting for the:

Till the possibility of MahaSamadhi, of becoming so conscious that you literally die, your vessel cannot handle it, you are not close to the higher degrees of Awakening. That's when I would know if any of these posts are real, for the moment I'll sit back and wait till that real post comes.

Find yourself in the body, i will give you a thousand dollars.