mmKay

Con men, Scammers and Unethical Businessesmen Thread

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lets recompile all shady business in this one. How to spot it, what are the characteristics and tactics of con men and so on.

Make sure to post clear evidence of the shady business and not just throw dirt at peoples name for the thrill.

Some of these are so unbelievable it's beyond movie material 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

This one is so surreal

We have a similar thread here:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I've always had a weird feeling about Jay Shetty, he just has an inauthentic aura about him but seems to be able to get a lot of high profile celebs (J.Lo, Will Smith etc) to become fans of his. He's supposed to be a spiritual leader who was an ex-monk but there's a lot of evidence showing that a lot of his back story if not all was fabricated, his ex-wife and ex-employees have come out with stories about him. He charges £7,500 for his course and claims it can be used as a university credit, which no university had verified. 

Very long article about all this here un the guardian - https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/ng-interactive/2024/feb/29/jay-shetty-self-help-empire?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Coffeezilla is a good YouTube channel exposing scammers and fraudsters (especially in the area of crypto and NFT).

beep boop

Don't just fear the famous guys. There are so many out there who you'll never hear of. Learn to spots the signs for sure.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

In one sense I think, yeah, is good to learn about the shady aspects of the world. But remenber to also see the ligth. I say by self experience. This videos can sometimes rob the joy of life.

@Consept

I never thought he could be a fraud.

I learned some stuff from his podcasts, and his free meditation and visualization series, which lasted for a month, has had a great impact on me and healed a lot of childhood trauma. But I realized that, other than those things, there's not much to get from him. Discovering Leo's content made me sure of that.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

I have done some unethical shit in my life. I don't know honestly if I can make a proper judgement call in the area of ethics and morals. 

I don't want to get into it with you, but I just want to say this. Forgive yourself for what you have done. Stop the self-shame and blame. It can destroy you. This is why you judge others, it's because you judge yourself. I'm not surprised you said this. It was obvious to me that something was lurking in the background. 

We've all been there including myself. The hoponopono prayer really helps with this. It helps to heal. Look it up to understand how it works.  It's just 4 phrases you repeat to yourself " I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you". It's a very powerful prayer.  It's very important to forgive yourself or you will project unto the world your pain and eventually causes low-self esteem and extreme insecurities and low-self worth. 

You know the other day when we had that little spat, I did hit the ignore button, but I removed it; why, because I was sending a message to the Universe that I was ignoring it's messages to me. It is using you to point out my weaknesses and my shadows, I finally became aware of that, aware how it's using you to help to heal.  I'm always fighting with you and i went into self-introspection and it made me realize some things about myself. You see, everything and everyone i come into contact with is put there as no accident because you are me and I am you. 

Your energy clashes with mine, even through the computer, all the time and i realized why. I won't get into that, bug it revealed things to me that I wasn't consciously aware of. It takes for me to forgive myself and also you to heal or bring it to the light. I recognized the importance of your character in respect to mine and they clash for a reason. So please look into why you feel that way about yourself because it is not true, it's only your ideas and stories around what you did, no matter how wrong you feel it was that you're feeling. It's not who you are. You don't have to judge these people in the video, just watch them if you feel like it, and leave it at that. There's a higher being at play here and everything fits in perfectly. The mind won't understand it, but it is the case on an existential level.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't want to get into it with you, but I just want to say this. Forgive yourself for what you have done. Stop the self-shame and blame. It can destroy you. This is why you judge others, it's because you judge yourself. I'm not surprised you said this. It was obvious to me that something was lurking in the background. 

We've all been there including myself. The hoponopono prayer really helps with this. It helps to heal. Look it up to understand how it works.  It's just 4 phrases you repeat to yourself " I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you". It's a very powerful prayer.  It's very important to forgive yourself or you will project unto the world your pain and eventually causes low-self esteem and extreme insecurities and low-self worth. 

You know the other day when we had that little spat, I did hit the ignore button, but I removed it; why, because I was sending a message to the Universe that I was ignoring it's messages to me. It is using you to point out my weaknesses and my shadows, I finally became aware of that, aware how it's using you to help to heal.  I'm always fighting with you and i went into self-introspection and it made me realize some things about myself. You see, everything and everyone i come into contact with is put there as no accident because you are me and I am you. 

Your energy clashes with mine, even through the computer, all the time and i realized why. I won't get into that, bug it revealed things to me that I wasn't consciously aware of. It takes for me to forgive myself and also you to heal or bring it to the light. I recognized the importance of your character in respect to mine and they clash for a reason. So please look into why you feel that way about yourself because it is not true, it's only your ideas and stories around what you did, no matter how wrong you feel it was that you're feeling. It's not who you are. You don't have to judge these people in the video, just watch them if you feel like it, and leave it at that. There's a higher being at play here and everything fits in perfectly. The mind won't understand it, but it is the case on an existential level.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I can't come to forgive myself knowing that I hurt someone. 

I scammed my ex lover very badly and I love them very much and I regret lying and scamming them. They dumped me. I can't forgive myself for hurting someone I always promised to love. 

I'm a pathological liar, a scammer, a deceiver, a manipulator and a psychopath. There is nothing good about me. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

@Buck Edwards

There is always hope, but it can take months, years, or decades to change yourself.

You can do those things for healthy reasons, but I doubt that you will easily know.

Accept yourself, but also accept that there will be people who will hate you for that.

@Buck Edwards share the story so that people learn the lesson if you want.

Just in the story say it was someone else. Because you're not that person anymore

Posted (edited)

@Buck Edwards idk u tell us what's the lesson. But seems you're not ready to share it and would regret doing so

Edited by mmKay

6 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

I scammed my ex lover very badly and I love them very much and I regret lying and scamming them. They dumped me. I can't forgive myself for hurting someone I always promised to love. 

I'm a pathological liar, a scammer, a deceiver, a manipulator and a psychopath. There is nothing good about me. 

Forgive yourself in Christ. Sin no longer and walk towards Christ Consciousness. You hurt someone but that is part of the past. we are all sinners. You are forgiven if you ask God for forgiveness. God is Love. The only thing that decides if you are forgiven is your own Consciousness, which is God. Ask your own Consciousness to forgive you and walk towards a higher individual and collective Christ Consciousness.

5 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Ok fine, let it all out. That's a start. Believe it or not, that's healing. You brought it out from the dark into the light. Now they have been exposed. Those energies. They cannot hide within you anymore. All they need now is to be shown some love. They are seeking attention. They are fearful. They know they are distorted and they seek to rectify themselves and be transformed. But only Awareness can do that. Becoming aware of how they were formed in the first placed and latched unto your being.

Only Love exists. They are a distorted form of love. Your emotions and feelings are guiding you towards the light. They are telling you you are moving in the wrong direction. Allow those feelings to be there and see them for what they are, distortions. It is up to you now to see them as distorted and to remove the veil of distortion and let your true being emerge. The one that's not fearful and distorted, The one that is witnessing the fear and distortion. It is seeking to emerge from behind all the distortion and to reveal itself to you. 

Stay in that state and when the bubble pops, you will have no choice but to clear the distortions away. That, my friend is what's called suffering. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.