StarStruck

How much money is enough?

17 posts in this topic

I’m making like 8-11k a month thanks to Andrew but my spirituality has flown out of the window. 

My businesses are not intensive work. I can just do my stuff own stuff. To be honest I’m lazy and I already making this amount of money. If I wasn’t lazy I could probably triple it with my dick in my hand. 

So the thing is this; I love my me-time and I’m mostly doing self help stuff. Just doing minimal for work to be honest. My competitors in my field have no chance. That is my good luck: my intellect. 

Although I like my job: minimal effort and maximum value to my customers.  Because I do offer 10/10 service and people adore me because I’m both dangerous and I have a good heart. Mouth to mouth marketing is doing me good. 

But the main thing is this: it is low intensity work but I do have to be ready to make my moves when customers reach out to me. This means I can’t do retreats and shit. I wish I did more solo retreats when I had the chance. So value your time guys. It is more valuable than money. 

My goal is to make 500k and just create self sustaining businesses and just enjoy my life. There is point in life anyway so I don’t intend to be super rich. Just make enough money to do the things that I really want.  I do enjoy what I do though. It is just that I want to see the world and stuff. Do more solo retreats and seminars. Probably work on myself. 

Are you selling your quick response time?

If not, just tell them you answer questions only on Thursdays.

You might not be able to maintain all of them but it's worth it, because now you are getting what you want.

Posted (edited)

@puporing lawyers get paid well because it requires skill. If they don't do their job well they are out of business. I make more money than the average Joe because I work for myself. If you work for a boss you will get a lousy salary while he keeps the profit. You need to think for yourself to be your own boss. Otherwise you will be a wage slave.

Edited by StarStruck

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I make more money than the average Joe because I work for myself. If you work for a boss you will get a lousy salary while he keeps the profit. You need to think for yourself to be your own boss. Otherwise you will be a wage slave.

Not necessarily, I work for myself and make less than a normal person. But I chose this because I couldn't fit in anywhere else. 

I know lots of store owners who are in a similar position as me. They're just barely getting by.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 minutes ago, puporing said:

Not necessarily, I work for myself and make less than a normal person. But I chose this because I couldn't fit in anywhere else. 

I know lots of store owners who are in a similar position as me. They're just barely getting by.

What is your job and field of work?

11 minutes ago, puporing said:

Sure it requires skill, like a lot of certain jobs. But they don't all ask for that much money. And no they do not guarantee any success to stay in business. There's no guarantee of anything for what you pay them for. It's even worse of a guarantee than a dentist.

For all I know they could just drag a case on and on for their own benefit.

Similar to a corrupt psychologist trying to keep their patients sick so they can steal more from them.

I know how these people work.

But even if they try to finish something in the shortest time that's still an outrageous amount for a normie. There are some people out there who desperately need a lawyer for a very unjust situation but live paycheck to paycheck. There's nothing for those people.

And of course I am talking still in the framework of "1st world country", good luck elsewhere.

Looks like you have limiting beliefs about money. Your whole reality is warped around that. Only when I changed that money started coming to me. You don't need to work hard to earn more than the average Joe. You just need to work smarter. 

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Looks like you have limiting beliefs about money. Your whole reality is warped around that. Only when I changed that money started coming to me. You don't need to work hard to earn more than the average Joe. You just need to work smarter. 

That's not it. I don't really care about earning more money to begin with. I'm actually happy with what I've got. The other stuff I was talking about is just the sheer injustice that I speak of from first hand experiences both in the business world and personally.

38 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

What is your job and field of work?

My trade is technically priesthood but I don't earn from that lol, since nobody in this world can recognize me let alone "hire me". In terms of paid work I run 2-3 Airbnb's. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

4 minutes ago, puporing said:

I run 2-3 Airbnb's. 

You are doing good then...

I can live relatively well on 2000 euros per month.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

There is a 4% rule in FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early)  - so basically you can assume that it is possible to safely invest your savings and withdraw 4% of it each year and it will never run out.

The other way of saying this is: how much do you spend per year? You take that amount and multiply it by 25 -> That's how much savings you need to not have to work anymore.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Maybe you've mentioned this before, but could you give a brief description of what it is that you do?

I pickup on the energy behind your words as saying, "I am dissastisfied." (with something...)

Is that right?

You've answered your own question (Q: How much is enough? A: 500K).

What are you looking for by making this thread?

Is it to share the we should value our time more than money?

Or perhaps a way to clarify your thoughts by writing them out?

🕉️

@Brandon Nankivell to make people like you jealous. It is obviously to brain storm. And yes I’m restless. 

On 7-3-2024 at 0:44 AM, Understander said:

@StarStruck

8-11k is the gross salary?

After tax

@StarStruck

Are the companies in the USA mentioning the gross salary for a job on their website or some other website?

Posted (edited)

On 09/03/2024 at 1:43 AM, StarStruck said:

@Brandon Nankivell to make people like you jealous. It is obviously to brain storm. And yes I’m restless. 

After tax

I sense a vicious, sarcastic tone to imply that I must be stupid - is this true?

To brainstorm: thank you for clarifying - If you're open to further questioning, I am wondering why you've chosen to publicise your brainstorming, as opposed to doing it in private?

Making it public tells me that one possibility may be that you are seeking help in some way.

Is this true?

If so, what help specifically are you looking for?

If you aren't seeking help, what are you seeking here?

Edited by Brandon Nankivell