Davino

You have No Control over Reality

90 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, jimwell said:

But recently, I realized I just can't surrender to God's Will. I intuit that God created the ego for a good reason. Neglecting the ego's will and desires is a big error.

The difference between Ego and God is Consciousness but in God consciousness you realize all there is is God and that's it, full stop

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

33 minutes ago, jimwell said:

When I intensely desire something, I devote all my energy, time, and intelligence, putting every atom of my existence on the line. I will die trying to materialize it. The Universe's Will, though much bigger and more powerful than mine, becomes less significant.  

The Difference between personal will and universal is quantitive not qualitative. SPH Nithyananda

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

10 minutes ago, Davino said:

The difference between Ego and God is Consciousness but in God consciousness you realize all there is is God and that's it, full stop

Don’t forget Love ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Don’t forget Love ;)

GOD IS LOVE

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

So basically, allow Love to be or not to be controlled. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

So basically, allow Love to be or not to be controlled. 

No

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

1 minute ago, Davino said:

No

@Yimpa ahahahahahhahahahahah you made me laugh

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

your will and your drive are the will and drive of reality. This is reality, what you are, and it does what you do. You exist, you flow like an emergent in the ocean of reality, your conscious will is just the tip of the iceberg, but it is real and creates pressure where it points.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Find out what you really are. And what Reality is.

And if these are two separate "things", or just one Reality.

One thing is realizing what reality is, and another penetrate in what reality is. Yes, I understand what to you mean with enlightened. It is realizing what you are, what always is. what always is is: being. obviously, you always are. This is, let's say, the foundation of beginning to realize what you are. It is the master line, the being without any identification, this, now, what is. Surely, without realizing this, you are lost, in perpetual motion. Being is always now, this moment encompasses everything, it is infinite. Ok, but this moment has depth, and that depth is veiled. The first step is to realize what you are without what arises. then penetrate into the essence, into the quality. It is not just being, it is much more. Intelligence is not within the being, it is the being. life too. They do not occur within the being, they are inherent, and they are deep and alive, as absolute as the being.  The change is absolute, same than the immutability, they are the two faces of a mirror, because change is always changing. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

your conscious will is just the tip of the iceberg, but it is real and creates pressure where it points.

It is like a closed hand very tight

Tight your hand real hard with me now

Still

A bit more

And Release

Let go

Breathe

Consciousness is like a chewing gum

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

It is like a closed hand very tight

Tight your hand real hard with me now

Still

A bit more

And Release

Let go

Breathe

Consciousness is like a chewing gum

Reality is both. The still absolute being and the movement. No one is more real than the other. The change is not lees real because it changes, because in essence it's just change, so it's absolute . The question would be: what the change is?

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Reality is both. The still absolute being and the movement. No one is more real than the other. The change is not lees real because it changes, because in essence it's just change, so it's absolute . 

Exactly so

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The question would be: what the change is?

I was a metaphor

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Davino said:

Exactly so

I was a metaphor

I was thinking about enlightenment. I would say that enlightenment, as it is assumed to be in the spiritual tradition, is the realization of what you are as an immutable being. This is the beginning of beauty in experience, the end of the search. the being now. but I think they make a mistake that I cannot understand when they say that what changes is secondary, accidental, even imaginary. I think they are deeply wrong, but who knows? ralston, adyashanty, sellig water in the river, enlightened people think that realizing the absolute being is the end of the road, when what is interesting is realizing that what is the absolute being, its quality, its living essence that drives incessant change , intelligence and life that are as absolute as the fact of being. But let's see

49 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

its quality, its living essence that drives incessant change , intelligence and life that are as absolute as the fact of being.

I guess "neither and both" is the answer.

It's neither alive nor non-alive. It's neither permanent nor impermanent. 

It neither is nor isn't. Just like a hologram can be both fully allive, vibrant, inteligent but also in a way dead, still.

Using materialistic metaphor: Just like a beautiful bursting flower opening itself at the start of spring is so full of life but also it's just made out of atoms that are empty.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Being is always now, this moment encompasses everything, it is infinite. Ok, but this moment has depth, and that depth is veiled. The first step is to realize what you are without what arises. then penetrate into the essence, into the quality. It is not just being, it is much more. Intelligence is not within the being, it is the being. life too. They do not occur within the being, they are inherent, and they are deep and alive, as absolute as the being.  The change is absolute, same than the immutability, they are the two faces of a mirror, because change is always changing. 

Reality/True Being has the potential of infinitel intelligence. So is is infinite intelligent.

Our universe alone can sustain mathematics with which infinite dimensions can be calculated/simulated/described (4 dimensional worlds, 5, n, n+1, non-euclidian, hyperbolic, and what not). Anything that can be done in this universe has to be a potential in Infinite True Being (and much more).

Same with life. True Being is not a dead Nothing. Every potential and intelligence we see must be inherent as potential in Infinity. "It" True You is that which is aware, and that which understands and creates all, maintains all, and it is THAT which does all understanding.

What else could manifest the show? And be aware of it.

Realize it, and you will have these facets all at once. 

Why do you create a duality between True Being, then Intelligence, then life, then infinite, the flow, and all the other stuff. Hasn't it been written many times True Being/Absolute is infinite (not finite), and has infinite potential? Infinity easily fits into True Being.  All of the various infinities mathematics can describe.

Buuut the path to realizing that Infinite True Being is first getting rid of anything finite, and limitations, and filters/dualities/lenses of perceptions... because these cloud the realization of "the" Infinite True Absolute Being.

Neti Neti. Impersonal. No duality via filters/centers/contractions of the separate self. And then looking what remains, what is always there.

"Bombing" oneself to boundlessness and nonduality, or whiteouts, (or what not) via psychedelics doesn't not dissolve these  last filters/centers/contractions fully (at least I have never seen one case). Not enough time & clarity in these states. This dissolving of  filters/centers/contractions has to be done with "on-board-means", not only external devices. It is the price the universe demands, transcendence of the little ego. Like, at least getting rid a little bit of the annoying bug as entry ticket to the Absolute, so to say...

On 3/1/2024 at 0:11 AM, Davino said:

Warning, don't misunderstand what I will say. You should have a life purpose and create a profound meaning and vision for yourself. You should control your life and make it go where you want it to go, to the best of your abilities.

However, as a matter of fact you have no control over what happens in the Universe. Or said in other words, your egoic control over reality is very limited. See all the ways you try to manipulate reality, all the planing and organising you do in your own mind yet Reality is a wild beast and it is hard to tame. In a way reality is Sovereign and it will not bend its head to you unless it wants. The individual is very limited, one has to recognize this. One should definitely exert oneself to the limit of its own capacities and volition. However, one's ability to consciously manipulate the space of individual possibilities in order to align reality with personal biases is indeed very limited.

I realized this while travelling with my girl and some friends. You can be planning for months a trip yet the trip NEVER goes according to plan. This doesn't mean you shouldn't plan, this means that one needs to accept the fact that life won't happen according to plan and that the control one has is limited. Reality always surprises you and flows in whatever direction it wants despite your best efforts. It is not only that you wanted A but happened B, it is that finally Φ ends happening. Something you would never had thought of in hundreds of years, the permutations are mind blowing. We like to think greatly of ourselves but everything is in a very fine equilibrum. These unexpected things end up adding one to each other, as Φ happened now I must do Ψ and so on. When I reflect back, there where times that my whole week changed because of this. Something happened then I couldn't make the landry which then meant a reschedule of a future task and I end up at the end of the week reflecting at all the unpredictable phenomena that came to be. Has this ever happened to you?

This awakening surprisingly gives a lot of peace and not powerlessness, as an individual you do your best and leave the rest to the universe. You cannot do more honestly and therefore you learn to be flexible. With will persistence you know you will end up succeeding but you are aware that your power is finite and limited. You stop holding rigid believes about how reality may or may not unfold and in a way start trusting how the wave is flowing while surfing in it.

Having said this, I know many people will post their predefined answer and won't bother to read what I just said. It's fine I sometimes do the same.

Exercise:

Next time you plan and reality surprises you, become aware of it, notice it deeply and reflect how it came to be. It is a juicy insight. The understanding of control is the last barrier to effortless beingness.

If there is an you there is a reality. If there is no you, no more reality. Just BEING.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

33 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Like, at least getting rid a little bit of the annoying bug as entry ticket to the Absolute, so to say...

@Water by the River You mean by this that people imagine limitations (or put themselves limitations) to realize Infinity by saying things such as 'I need psychedelics to realize this or that'?

Like for example, if I tell myself I can not awaken with pure clarity sobriety and in 'normal' state of consciousness, is the perfect trick of the ego to not look at its lies straight. That way you can always tell yourself 'but this is 'normal' reality, I need to go somewhere or take something to get to the 'truth' reality".

So that somewhere else or that something (such as chemical) can be the perfect avoidance to not really want to see the truth. 

Not sure if this is what you meant with that phrase...

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Reality/True Being has the potential of infinitel intelligence. So is is infinite intelligent.

Then, why do you say that intelligence is an illusion, or life is an illusion? Everything that exist is real because it's the reality. 

Hasn't it been written many times True Being/Absolute is infinite (not finite), and has infinite potential?

Then you are saying: you are right, about our last conversation. If the true being is infinite, everything is true being, so same real that the true being. There is not dreamer and dream, because if the true being is infinite, all changes have to be necessarily, it's impossible not to be for them ,so the true being could be immutable in it's essence, but always in mutation in it's quality, then mutation, or cosmos, is absolute

Bombing" oneself to boundlessness and nonduality, or whiteouts, (or what not) via psychedelics doesn't not dissolve these  last filters/centers/contractions fully (at least I have never seen one case). Not enough time & clarity in these states. This dissolving of  filters/centers/contractions has to be done with "on-board-means", not only external devices. It is the price the universe demands, transcendence of the little ego. Like, at least getting rid a little bit of the annoying bug as entry ticket to the Absolute, so to say...

Who said that psychedelic are the only way? Psychedelics are very necessary for me to break some barrier, but meditation has to happen 24/7 in background and a couple or hours if it's possible in formal meditation. But psychedelic open yourself (yes, I know what do you think about "opening", unreal since isn't stable) to the alive faccet of the infinity, to the infinite intelligence, that, as you admit above, is inherent to the true being. 

Posted (edited)

@Water by the River think about this: dreamer and dream involves two categories, and also an act of creation. An act of creation implies choice. let's say that the true being says: oh, I'm bored and I'm going to create a pedophile schizophrenic murderer of old women. Yes, I think it's an excellent idea, let's go there. then he gets to work and creates it. The schizophrenic is illusory, a creation, a hologram as you say, and the true being, who has fun with his nice games, is real.

This has a clear inherent quality: finitude, the limit between what is real and the imaginary, the limit between what you decide to create and what you do not. This is a mistake, it is impossible. The schizophrenic is not created, but arises spontaneously and inevitably due to the incontestable fact of the absence of limits aka infinity. The schizophrenic is the complete infinite and at the same time a part, it cannot not arise, the cosmos arises without being created since otherwise there would have been a moment without cosmos and then the cosmos, again limitation and finitude. the manifest is absolute, just like the essential.