Davino

You have No Control over Reality

90 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Using materialistic metaphor: Just like a beautiful bursting flower opening itself at the start of spring is so full of life but also it's just made out of atoms that are empty.

Yes but the atoms are full of intelligence. Then even they seem empty, are full. You could say: yes but the intelligence is the true being, that it's emptiness, so at the end the flower is empty. But the true being is full of being, that is, reality , so at the end the flower is real and infinite, like everything.

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes but the atoms are full of intelligence. Then even they seem empty, are full. You could say: yes but the intelligence is the true being, that it's emptiness, so at the end the flower is empty. But the true being is full of being, that is, reality , so at the end the flower is real and infinite, like everything.

I would say its both full and empty. Both real and imaginary. Like everything.

As Roger Thisdell said: all of those dualities are category errors. Reality is neither this nor that, its a special third thing that cannot be named. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

4 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I would say its both full and empty. Both real and imaginary. Like everything.

As Roger Thisdell said: all of those dualities are category errors. Reality is neither this nor that, its a special third thing that cannot be named. 

If you want to avoid dualities it's easy: reality is real. 

3 hours ago, James123 said:

If there is an you there is a reality. If there is no you, no more reality. Just BEING.

Theoretically yes, but not practically. Or do you live your life according to that standard 24/7?

No you don't

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

This is the beginning of beauty in experience, the end of the search. the being now. but I think they make a mistake that I cannot understand when they say that what changes is secondary, accidental, even imaginary.

I think that a desire to awaken is present even when you are one in beingness.

This doesn't compute with many spiritual people and think that wanting to Awaken more comes from ego

Well, there is a point after wich you stop searching, but that doesn't mean you stop Awakening

You stop searching because you recognise that it is everpresent

From this everpresent context and nature search happens by itself on its own accord and law, like clouds and rain happen in the sky

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

I cannot understand when they say that what changes is secondary, accidental, even imaginary.

Maybe I could help you understand it

This is how I phrase it to myself:

True trascendentalist have discovered Masculine God or pure consciousness, pure abstraction, the beyond of the beyond, God-Head

But haven't recognised Femenine God or Maya, the infinite universal shapeshifter, all substance and all qualia.

All the colors and shapes in your computer right now are the "content" or phenomena being displayed on the trascendental groundless ground of the screen. When you watch a video of the ocean the screen doesn't get wet nor it heats when displaying fire. This is the position that so called enlightened people may take and which may be causing you confusion.

In the ultimate sense, trascendental consciousness and phenomena merge in a sexual dance of union and eternal rejoice, this is liberation. To see the absolute in the relative and the relative in the absolute both codependently creating each other as one whole flawless cosmic harmony.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

14 minutes ago, Davino said:

Theoretically yes, but not practically. Or do you live your life according to that standard 24/7?

No you don't

Because you are too attached to process of thinking. When there is less or no more thinking, you will vanish. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

When there is less or no more thinking, you will vanish. 

You can be gone yet thoughts still appear in the 360 sky of Awareness, as birds chirp, so do thoughts appear

Thoughts exist but there is no thinker, because thinker is another thought

Yet you keep talking about state changes, not about a stage perpetual shift. What is the biggest obstacle to a stage shift in this context? Control

Hence why I started the thread

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

42 minutes ago, Davino said:

Well, there is a point after wich you stop searching, but that doesn't mean you stop Awakening

You stop searching because you already are there, but you star to go deeper . your will changes direction, instead of looking forward look inward. That's why I say that what you are is veiled. Yes, ok, you know what you are, but you cannot penetrate in what you are. This does not mean that you want to see all the aliens and all the multiverses but rather be open to the creative flow, to living intelligence as much as possible. and I would say that this will always be limited in part because the fact of being a concrete structure of existence entails limitation. without limitation is death. 

42 minutes ago, Davino said:

Maybe I could help you understand it

This is how I phrase it to myself:

True trascendentalist have discovered Masculine God or pure consciousness, pure abstraction, the beyond of the beyond, God-Head

But haven't recognised Femenine God or Maya, the infinite universal shapeshifter, all substance and all qualia.

All the colors and shapes in your computer right now are the "content" or phenomena being displayed on the trascendental groundless ground of the screen. When you watch a video of the ocean the screen doesn't get wet nor it heats when displaying fire. This is the position that so called enlightened people may take and which may be causing you confusion.

In the ultimate sense, trascendental consciousness and phenomena merge in a sexual dance of union and eternal rejoice, this is liberation. To see the absolute in the relative and the relative in the absolute both codependently creating each other as one whole flawless cosmic harmony.

Exactly, well said. At the end the non dualistics enlightened are creating duality all time. The word illusion should be eliminated, same than dreamer. 

30 minutes ago, Davino said:

You can be gone yet thoughts still appear in the 360 sky of Awareness, as birds chirp, so do thoughts appear

You haven't gone deep my friend. Mind controls you right now. There is no bird chirping. Because you are thinking there is a bird and sound. Meanwhile everything happens within you, not out of you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 01/03/2024 at 2:44 AM, Arthogaan said:

2:53 "it's completely out of control!!!" ~ Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Davino said:

This is the position that so called enlightened people may take and which may be causing you confusion.

The enlightened people use the term enlightenment like knowing what you are, eliminate all mental labels and stay with the essence, with what it is. then you realize that reality is immutable in a sense: it is. that being is reality. Well, you have already settled into the being and then the mind is silent because it has nothing to say about this, there is nothing to say.

but then the enlightened guys start saying things like: reality is imaginary, you're dreaming it. I bet they say it because they have read or heard it, tradition. You can be enlightened, that is, outside the logical mind, completely in being, and at the same time be very superficial. I would say Peter Ralston, for me from what I have read, Adyashanty, and many more. You can also know the Buddhist tradition and be suggested by it and begin to create concepts such as reincarnation, etc., without really perceiving anything of it.

In short, enlightenment and depth are two different things. I would say that Jesus Christ was enlightened and profound for example, but of the current spiritual writers, are extremely superficial, (well, at least since I know) and they copy from tradition and other writers. enlightened plus psychedelics, that's the combo. Let's see what happens, it there appears people who really go deep

Edited by Breakingthewall

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

then the mind is silent because it has nothing to say about this, there is nothing to say

This catapulted me into deep samadhi

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

This catapulted me into deep samadhi

That state of being, silent mind, is obvious and all the humans should be there. It's the end of the mental shit, when a human is at the end complete, flowing free, positive, strong. Everything else is sickness. But this doesn't mean that you know a shit about anything, it just mean that you deeply know that you are and what it means. You perceive the flow, the reality that you are. Nothing about creation, god, imaginary reality, etc. But then the real exploration with psychedelic can start. 

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

enlightened plus psychedelics, that's the combo. Let's see what happens, it there appears people who really go deep

People from Actualized.org will become the new generation of mystics and high conscious entities. Maybe an Awakened one also

If you don't see                     the domino effect the work of Leo Gura will make on human spirituality over the time, you lack visionary awareness.

This is in fact a great ecosystem that I'm sure will bring up many mystics and has already done so. I am prove of that, the levels of Awakening and consciousness that I'm reaching and abiding in are mainly thanks to Leo's work and this Actualized.org forum. I hope it keeps benefiting human beings and that all who search Truth and hear the calling of the divine may find this oasis of consciousness in the midst of the world

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

People from Actualized.org will become the new generation of mystics and high conscious entities. Maybe an Awakened one also

If you don't see                     the domino effect the work of Leo Gura will make on human spirituality over the time, you lack visionary awareness.

This is in fact a great ecosystem that I'm sure will bring up many mystics and has already done so. I am prove of that, the levels of Awakening and consciousness that I'm reaching and abiding in are mainly thanks to Leo's work and this Actualized.org forum. I hope it keeps benefiting human beings and that all who search Truth and hear the calling of the divine may find this oasis of consciousness in the midst of the world

Yes , I understand you but I see some big flaws in all this. Some basic flaws, spiritual toxicity, dogma. But maybe it's just my perception . I'm waiting for the Leo 2,0 . 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Everything else is sickness.

I agree so much with this phrasing

I've been lately purifying myself at deep levels

Everything that is not Godly is sickness in the body mind

Everything that does not aid in the realization of God is sickness

Or you are on the path of Immortality or you are on the path of sickness and death

God is the death of death

God is all encompasing utterly one as many and many as one

Oh Divine God, Blessed be thy which is Absolutely Infinity

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes , I understand you but I see some big flaws in all this. Some basic flaws, spiritual toxicity, dogma. But maybe it's just my perception . I'm waiting for the Leo 2,0 . 

It is a pack

A knife can prepare you dinner or cut your finger

The invention of the knife is great 

However, don't fault the knife for your failure to apply your own intelligence while using it.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

Then, why do you say that intelligence is an illusion, or life is an illusion? Everything that exist is real because it's the reality. 

Look at a movie on TV. Is it real? Is this really going on? Did it really happen like that? Rather not.

Do we know this all the time while we watch the movie? No, We just follow the story, get involved, don't think about if its just professional actors doing their job. Because if we always think that the actors were just acting, and go home after filming a scene... boring! So we buy into it, and enjoy it.

Is the appearance of the movie on the screen real? Yes it is. Is it actually happening what is shown on the screen? Did it actually happen, was there a real story being filmed? Nope.

Same with the world that looks so

• external,
  • out there, 
  • and solid.
  • With others inside it.

Is that true? No. Not at all. None(!) of it. It is an illusion of the highest degree. NONE of that is the case.

Is it real? The appearance of it yes. Like a hologram, but appears totaly solid/out there/material/(or aka duality) in the unenlightened state. But in Truth, it is only You, Your True being, believing its projections occuring IN its infinite being (which has NO inside and NO outside since its.... infinite! ^_^) to be real.

Believing that there is material reality "out" there. Solid. With "others" than oneself. And that is the most magnificent illusion, because it is just not true. It is only True You. Infinite Being. Only that, in all possible universes. Limitless/boundless/infinite, hence in all possible worlds/realms/dimensions. 

Playing a game of hide and seek...

Selling Understanding of the magnificent illusion by the River

Disclaimer: If one hasn't fully transcended the illusion, it can feel damn real if one doesn't respect that actions have consequences, or Karma. If one hits ones toe with a hammer, it WILL hurt, and will not feel like an illusion. Illusion doesn't mean that the ego can do what it wants and then don't care whats the feedback. It will be made to care... :ph34r:

And if one has transcended the illusion, one normally does something like mainly acting out of compassion. Because Reality doesn't let anyone "off the hook" or outside the illusion that doesn't have lots of compassion. Yes, Reality is smart enough to do just that. Because who controls which being gets Liberation? Infinity Reality. And Infinite Reality is not dumb... Rather infinitely intelligent. And how doesn't reality let a being "off the hook"? By making it suffer. Not today darling, whatever you did what not what was expected to experience realization, and now please do/try something else. And since Reality doesn't tell that directly (because its a big game/maze/Lila): Suffering is the tool to make the hamster-wheel go round...

Edited by Water by the River