Inliytened1

The importance of Suffering

236 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Hm, maybe consider watching the video Arthogaan postet - after the weed and a good night of sleep. Goodnight ^_^

Just 1 puff to help the opening. You think it's not legitimate right? That's why you use sarcasm to put down what I said,  what it says about you?🤔🤔🤔

Well, you think that the substance of existence is an illusion. As do you like old quotes, if I remember correctly Christ said: I am life.

It's great to have a mind that can be open to the unlimited, but without a heart that can be open to the real substance that the alive infinity is, it's still sleeping mode. The interesting thing here starts when you are open to the creative power, 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Just 1 puff to help the opening. You think it's not legitimate right? That's why you use sarcasm to put down what I said,  what it says about you

If I wanted to use Sarcasm that would have read a bit differently. You can use ase many puffs as you like, no problem with me.

It is just that the video posted by Arthogaan contains quite complex arguments, and I had the feeling that I was not able to communicate the points I wanted to yesterday evening - maybe not the right time, but I don't know. Hence, a good night of sleep. What that says about me I leave for you to decide :)

Ain’t no suffering while listening to this ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

19 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well, that's not entirely true - there could be all awakened people.

Yes, it is entirely true. A thing cannot exist without its (apparent) opposite. If everyone is "awakened", then nobody is "awakened". Just as there cannot be bliss without suffering, duh.

Again... reality 101.

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

You can use ase many puffs as you like, no problem with me.

Hahaha good to know.its bit different than:" I admit that some psychedelic can be a great tool to real opening", but it's ok.

13 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Hm, maybe consider watching the video Arthogaan postet -

I can't, I tried, but really make me so bored and almost sick that I can't stand even 5 minutes, the same than 99% of the spiritual content. That Roger tisdell at least was bearable because he talked about real meditation, but massaro is talking about things like: purify yourself of what you are not, etc. neti neti, that is totally misunderstanding in my opinion, he's working in the land of the mind, I'm taking about real opening to the alive infinity. You feel better making some subtle mockery about it, because it's not totally aligned with the tradition? Mistake.  Would be better consider that maybe I'm talking in a deeper frequency. Just the possibility. For me it's quite obvious by the way😅. Take Leo's alien thing for example. In my opinion Leo was operating at the, let's say, Buddhist level. That is to say, reality is imaginary, I am the field of consciousness, aka god according to him, and I am the creator of reality, and at a given moment he has had a kind of opening to what is real and is processing it, we will see how. Real/imaginary duality, the same thing you say, the same thing that traditional spirituality says: reality is an illusion. They say that it isn't duality, but it is. You don't realize that this is absolutely toxic, it's a lie. only someone who has not realized the living infinity does not realize the living reality. reality, creation, the cosmos, or whatever you want to call it, is not imaginary, it is absolute. It is as absolute as the infinite void where it occurs, because it does not occur "in" the infinite void, there is no "in" in the infinite, because it is infinite, it is obvious. They are two sides of an infinite coin. The living infinity is the living unfathomable empty abyss, the absolute being is also the cyclical infinite cosmos in eternal evolutionary rotation. There is no one true and one false, there is no something immutable true and something mutable false, there is infinite living, that's it. It's empty because being infinite everything became nothing, just alive existence. It's full because everything arises due the absence of limitations. There is nothing to know, only one thing: open your being completely to the living infinite, be it. not "realize" what you are, but open to what you are. It is not receiving an understanding, an enlightenment, it is an act of opening, taking a step forward and leaving the psyche behind, which is the door that closes, and opening yourself to the unlimited. The unlimited lives as is obvious, it is intelligence and absolute creative power. Openness is to stop closing your being to it and allow it to flow through you and clarify your perception, making it unlimited. Be totally honest, do you perceive some limitation? Is your perception really unlimited? Open to all the dimensions? Because I perceive clearly limitation in you, padawan 🤣🤣. Sorry, jocking, but maybe I'm not 100% wrong, it's a possibility 

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Openness is to stop closing your being to it and allow it to flow through you and clarify your perception, making it unlimited. (1) Be totally honest, do you perceive some limitation? (2) Is your perception really unlimited? (3) Open to all the dimensions?

(1) No, and (2) yes and (3) yes. 

There is a reason why there is fluctuation between your openness and closedness, and that are open with psychdelics. And I am talking about how to permanently remove that reason, and stay open.

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I can't, I tried, but really make me so bored and almost sick that I can't stand even 5 minutes, the same than 99% of the spiritual content.

Ok. If you perceive no value or truth in that video, then you perceive no value or truth in that video.

Just do what you do and like to do, and do it in the way you like doing that. 

For me that is completely fine. I guess you will also get fruits&benefits from your path and increase the openness.

Suffering is important in the spiritual path

Look Jesus Christ tortured to death hanging on the cross

This has inspired spiritual seekers for millenia and was the spiritual aspiration of the Jews

Siddharta Gautama found the calling to Awaken because of suffering

Leo said in his episode of war and conflict that suffering is the best teacher only second to Love. But both require consciousness for you to learn from them. Going through suffering consciously and a deep conscious Love.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

@Water by the River

Isn't it funny how incredibly touchy all those enlightened grandmasters on here are?

God's ways are truly unfathomable. -_-

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Hahaha good to know.its bit different than:" I admit that some psychedelic can be a great tool to real opening", but it's ok.

I can't, I tried, but really make me so bored and almost sick that I can't stand even 5 minutes, the same than 99% of the spiritual content. That Roger tisdell at least was bearable because he talked about real meditation, but massaro is talking about things like: purify yourself of what you are not, etc. neti neti, that is totally misunderstanding in my opinion, he's working in the land of the mind, I'm taking about real opening to the alive infinity. You feel better making some subtle mockery about it, because it's not totally aligned with the tradition? Mistake.  Would be better consider that maybe I'm talking in a deeper frequency. Just the possibility. For me it's quite obvious by the way😅. Take Leo's alien thing for example. In my opinion Leo was operating at the, let's say, Buddhist level. That is to say, reality is imaginary, I am the field of consciousness, aka god according to him, and I am the creator of reality, and at a given moment he has had a kind of opening to what is real and is processing it, we will see how. Real/imaginary duality, the same thing you say, the same thing that traditional spirituality says: reality is an illusion. They say that it isn't duality, but it is. You don't realize that this is absolutely toxic, it's a lie. only someone who has not realized the living infinity does not realize the living reality. reality, creation, the cosmos, or whatever you want to call it, is not imaginary, it is absolute. It is as absolute as the infinite void where it occurs, because it does not occur "in" the infinite void, there is no "in" in the infinite, because it is infinite, it is obvious. They are two sides of an infinite coin. The living infinity is the living unfathomable empty abyss, the absolute being is also the cyclical infinite cosmos in eternal evolutionary rotation. There is no one true and one false, there is no something immutable true and something mutable false, there is infinite living, that's it. It's empty because being infinite everything became nothing, just alive existence. It's full because everything arises due the absence of limitations. There is nothing to know, only one thing: open your being completely to the living infinite, be it. not "realize" what you are, but open to what you are. It is not receiving an understanding, an enlightenment, it is an act of opening, taking a step forward and leaving the psyche behind, which is the door that closes, and opening yourself to the unlimited. The unlimited lives as is obvious, it is intelligence and absolute creative power. Openness is to stop closing your being to it and allow it to flow through you and clarify your perception, making it unlimited. Be totally honest, do you perceive some limitation? Is your perception really unlimited? Open to all the dimensions? Because I perceive clearly limitation in you, padawan 🤣🤣. Sorry, jocking, but maybe I'm not 100% wrong, it's a possibility 

Paragraphs please. 🤣Once, a while back, I went on a rant with a post twice the size of yours here without any paragraphs and someone said to me, "paragraphs please", I never forgot that and every time someone makes a fairly long post without paragraphs my memory brings me back to that. 

That said, I somehow think you're making a mistake with your "there's nothing to know" stances and lack of interests in what any Spiritual "teachings" have to say. To me, it shows a closing off of oneself and a lack of curiosity. Only one thing is important is not the way of the Universe and everything is connected to everything else, as there are no distinctions but what the mind creates, so a connection of dots could pave the way for a broader perspective on things and could possibly open you up to certain things your mind is unaware of. 

You also say from time to time to drop the quest for understanding as that can get in the way to Awakening and distort the mind. Idk, but your way just seems a bit closed-off and trying to achieve what's unachievable to the human form. I love what you're trying to accomplish but, as a human, we have limits and to me it's just a matter of understanding who we are and to live from a place of greater understanding and to enjoy what it means to be human not try to break barriers to elude something that is a part of Reality itself. The goal is to integrate the dual and the non-dual, the Absolute and the relative since we need the ego to accomplish both, and to live from a place of recognizing that they are all a part of the Absolute. 

That's just my take and you approach however you wish. It just seems like it will be a never-ending endeavor as Infinity includes everything and is forever expanding even though it has its essence. I enjoy reading your posts, but it seems its the same feat over and over which doesn't seem to be getting anywhere only your attachment to try to overcome it. Much love.

I say this not as a criticism, but genuinely and sincerely awaiting your response so I can understand where it is you're coming from with why nothing else is important to you and if you really think it's possible to accomplish this and maybe expand my awareness to allow me to see new light in something I've been unaware of.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

On 2/29/2024 at 8:41 AM, puporing said:

It's not so simple. I am literally on his forum. That's a limitation for me that you cannot see currently. You guys are very naive about this. I almost got a 3 day ban (from a mod) just for claiming to be Jesus.

1. Being on the forum cannot be anymore of a limitation than you uploading videos on Youtube. There are rules you have to follow to disseminate information. 

2. You didn't get almost banned for claiming to be Jesus because Leo himself called himself Jesus. Hell we had another forum member telling people that he alone is Jesus and is the key to salvation. 

3. If I haven't gotten banned you are not gonna get banned. Nobody gets banned unless Leo signs off on it anyway. 

4. You have been engaging in a lot of passive aggressive tactics in an attempt to present yourself as superior, Leo has done the same but he balances it with releasing content. If you release content then people will understand that you aren't just boasting but are actually trying to assist them in the awakening process. An ego wants to boast for attention, the opposite would be a surrender to facilitating the awakening in a way that resonates with those you put the information out too. You won't get everyone on board but you will get some.

Love is a connection, that seeks to raise and empower what it connects too. 

Also this guy claimed he was Jesus and wasn't banned...

^^^^And he was claiming he alone was Jesus and we needed to rely on him for our salvation. Everyone is Jesus....so much delusion in him.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

20 hours ago, gettoefl said:

no billionaires at meditation retreats, they succeeded not suffered

only in throwing your hands in the air from the gutter and pleading there must be another way do the angels minister to me and point the way

this indeed is how a course in miracles came about

T-2.III.3. The acceptance of the Atonement by everyone is only a matter of time. 2 This may appear to contradict free will because of the inevitability of the final decision, but this is not so. 3 You can temporize and you are capable of enormous procrastination, but you cannot depart entirely from your Creator, Who set the limits on your ability to miscreate. 4 An imprisoned will engenders a situation which, in the extreme, becomes altogether intolerable. 1 5 Tolerance for pain may be high, but it is not without limit. 6 Eventually everyone begins to recognize, however dimly, that there must be a better way. 7 As this recognition becomes more firmly established, it becomes a turning point. 8 This ultimately reawakens spiritual vision, simultaneously weakening the investment in physical sight. 9 The alternating investment in the two levels of perception is usually experienced as conflict, which can become very acute. 10 But the outcome is as certain as God.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That said, I somehow think you're making a mistake with your "there's nothing to know" stances and lack of interests in what any Spiritual "teachings" have to say

Absolutely zero interest. Any teaching is in the realm of the logical mind. I'm not trying to transcend the logical mind, but I can open it at will almost every day and perceive directly, then I hear a guy say things about what I am and so on, and it's like reading a book about how to have sex when every day I spend 3 hours fucking. 

Anyway, Im not going to argue, I just wanted to correct a bit to waterriver because he is limited since I can perceive and he can confuse the people with this security about being enlightened. So now maybe the people could think....well, maybe he is "enlightened". Much better than: ohh now I know exactly what enlightenment is: I'm imagining the reality, that is a dream

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm not trying to transcend the logical mi

Yeah, but don't you use the logical mind to accomplish things. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, but don't you use the logical mind to accomplish things. 

What do you mean? For working and that? Of course, but not for , let's say, spirituality. Spirituality is a matter of opening to the real thing. Just removing barriers.

The logical mind is necessary at the beginning because we have mental patterns that blocks, but when you can empty your mind easily of ideas about what you are and all of that the thing become more energetic, it's an act. Something like see the face to the abyss and say: yes, kill me.

Psychedelics are necessary at first in most cases, then you change little by little your energetic configuration and the door become less solid 

(Paragraphs, thanks)

46 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Water by the River

Isn't it funny how incredibly touchy all those enlightened grandmasters on here are?

God's ways are truly unfathomable. -_-

If you say that for me, you show small perception. I'm zero touchy, I just like to drill in the psyche of the people to see inside them. It's not easy, people have many layers. So some "touches" sometimes are necessary.

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you say that for me, you show small perception. I'm zero touchy,

Of course. ^_^

Why so serious?

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you say that for me, you show small perception. I'm zero touchy, I just like to drill in the psyche of the people to see inside them. It's not easy, people have many layers. So some "touches" sometimes are necessary.

Well, I guess, if you like drilling into the psyche of the people, then you also have to allow some drilling by the people, of the people, for the people. You know, sportsmanship and such. :)

And lets take all the drilling with a grain of salt, and do the drilling it in style & humour. Which we all mostly do, I guess.