Arthogaan

All events and people are mental constructs.

26 posts in this topic

I am always sitting here in the room called "Now, Here". Or rather Sitting is happening in the room "Now, Here". Or rather rather there's just "Now, Here".

And a bunch of constructs just happen to flow through this room "Now, Here". Construct of a street being out there. Construct of other forum members that are going to read this. Constructs are just intelligent firework shows of sensations. A bunch of bodily sensations coupled with mental sensations make up a Construct of Me.

All of this firework show constructing a story, a context for The Absolute to experience itself. Always Here Now. My life, your life, Leo's life are all happening in the same room -> "Here, Now" one after another. One set of firework show of sensations after another. All mental/feeling/visual constructs.

It is the same as Leo saying All is Imaginary. But for my mind saying all is Constructs of Sensations seems more visceral, I actually feel the "construction" happening, where imagination is more difficult to actually feel. 

@Breakingthewall @Leo Gura @Inliytened1 @Bazooka Jesus 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

The more I advance, the more I communicate with God eheh.
What disturbs me is that this communication is articulated as if God were fundamentally separate from me, it is not Solipsistic.
Or my ego is still too strong to play with Solipism, idk.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Reality is irreducible to mental constructs, mental construct is a concept that is conditioned on the logic of contradicting something that is not mental.

Other people are not your mental construct, other people is reality happening independently of your constructs, you can not reduce reality to logic.

All dualities break down when you get close enough to reality, and what you are referring to as "other people" is not the construct of these people but something on which the construct is contingent. 

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

24 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

Reality is irreducible to mental constructs, mental construct is a concept that is conditioned on the logic of contradicting something that is not mental.

Other people are not your mental construct, other people is reality happening independently of your constructs, you can not reduce reality to logic.

All dualities break down when you get close enough to reality, and what you are referring to as "other people" is not the construct of these people but something on which the construct is contingent. 

or in other words (if I'm not mistaken with what you're trying to say): the mind must be empty of structure. no meaning means anything

31 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

other people" is not the construct of these people but something on which the construct is contingent. 

Hmm. But the direct experience during meditation tells me that even the idea of some reality that construct could be contingent on is also a construct. Just a contraction in mind-field.

There is no reality for construct to be contingent on. In other words Consciousness/This is completelly contingentless. 

We could even call All This -> Contingentlessness haha.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the mind must be empty of structure. no meaning means anything

With this I think I agree.

I mean when I realize all is just a construct then the natural effect of this is dropping all constructs and therefore structure. It just becomes a Lucid Soup. 

The idea of being alone is also a construct. But on the other hand there seems to be only this one Here Now. Only this one Lucid Structurelessness. So Alone seems pretty close. It gets wonky.

37 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

The idea of being alone is also a construct. But on the other hand there seems to be only this one Here Now. Only this one Lucid Structurelessness. So Alone seems pretty close. It gets wonky.

1 hour ago, Reciprocality said:

When as you have said, reality becomes a lucid soup, there is no "alone." It is what I call that reality becomes fluid, you can penetrate it, you are it flowing. The moment you think: "alone" you are outside, there is separation, you have just created a structure and therefore a limit. reality is once again the rigid impenetrable shit it always was. For me the only way to be is empty, in the moment that you put any meaning, the thing gets opaque 

Really, there is no difference between some things and others, everything is reality, there is no difference between mental or real, what is is real, it is the only classification

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

Hmm. A) But the direct experience during meditation tells me that even the idea of some reality that construct could be contingent on is also a construct. Just a contraction in mind-field.

B) There is no reality for construct to be contingent on. In other words Consciousness/This is completelly contingentless. 

We could even call All This -> Contingentlessness haha.

@Arthogaan

A) The reality which the constructs are contingent on is gone, all we have now in reference to that reality are the constructs, but this does not mean that the reality were initially a construct.

B) You are flipping things now, whatever is here now is as you say contingentless, but this which is here now is not a construct.

Did you see the problem? 

If everything is a construct then "construct" loses its meaning and is precisely unthinkable, if you want to assert that you are experiencing the construction of everything then you are placing the concept prior to the experience such that it could have been that there were construction without experience, yet if we investigate what a construct is we find that it means nothing unless it is contrasted with that precise thing you are predicating it of.

How do we know this? Because the dichotomy construct/non-construct is conditioned on a logical operation of 1. sufficient particularisation of subject, 2. law of excluded middle, 3. principle of maintenance of identity and 4. law of noncontradiction, such that something, whatever it may be, is not both a construct and not a construct.

All these principles and laws are not something you need to follow, but something that your mind does spontaneously, you could not think the concept of a construct if there weren't subjects which fell outside it.

Following from the prior logic: The only thing you can not think is that which has no opposite, the true self or simply: existence.

I wont blow my own horn too much but if you truly grokked the above you would create a lot of clarity in the mind.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@Arthogaan Okay I have to add this, if you in a different situation were to say that c) existence is unthinkable then this affirms de facto that d) constructs are subordinate, which contradicts your assertion that "everything is a construct".

The two statementsandbare equivalent, and the apparent convoluted language in the prior comment shows you why.

Edited by Reciprocality

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

With this I think I agree.

I mean when I realize all is just a construct then the natural effect of this is dropping all constructs and therefore structure. It just becomes a Lucid Soup. 

Soup is still a structure. Also anyone telling you to drop meaning to reach the Infinite doesn't know what they are talking about. There is no difference between meaning and lack of meaning. You cannot divide it because meaning and lack of meaning are the same thing.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Soup is still a structure. Also anyone telling you to drop meaning to reach the Infinite doesn't know what they are talking about. There is no difference between meaning and lack of meaning. You cannot divide it because meaning and lack of meaning are the same thing.

You say that because you can't remove the meaning from the equation 😉

Reality is Number.

Edited by tuku747

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

When as you have said, reality becomes a lucid soup, there is no "alone."

Yes, but there are no "others" either.

It is what I call that reality becomes fluid, you can penetrate it, you are it flowing. The moment you think: "alone" you are outside, there is separation, you have just created a structure and therefore a limit.

Yes, what I meant is that once it becomes fluid hmmm let's say it;s like standing in the river. And then I dissolve/penetrate and Self is gone. Therefore there is just River without self, with no structure. Just River/Flow. And what I say is that there is only this flow, only this river, only one POV. There are no other Rivers/Realities in which other egos can penetrate and dissolve. 

You could say that this River/Flow is Alone, which obviously doesn't make sense because how could river be alone, but there is only THIS ONE RIVER. Would you agree?

there is no difference between mental or real, what is is real, it is the only classification

Okaaay, but the same could be said inside a nightly dream right? Everything is real inside the dream, but the fact remains that it is dreamed up/imagined by Mind/Absolute/Whatever. Jed Mckenna used to say that reality is real, but it's not TRUE. 

And calling it imaginary makes space for all the dualities. If this is a dream then it can be dreamed in a way that feels either real, or magical or materialistic or whatever the hell absolute dreams up. But in materialistic worldview there is space for only one of those dualities being real - reality is material and objective. So if we are to say anything about THIS, and collapse into a structure, I would say Imaginary and Alone/One is pretty damn good as far as collapsed can go.

23 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

You could say that this River/Flow is Alone, which obviously doesn't make sense because how could river be alone, but there is only THIS ONE RIVER. Would you agree?

I would say that there are infinite waters, not to be confused with the YouTuber.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

31 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Everything is real inside the dream, but the fact remains that it is dreamed up/imagined by Mind/Absolute/Whatever. Jed Mckenna used to say that reality is real, but it's not TRUE.

2Q==.jpg

Why so serious?

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I would say that there are infinite waters, not to be confused with the YouTuber

Diviiin deep. 

But do you agree that the notion of infinite waters does not line up with you current direct experience? Therefore it is a belief?

2 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

But do you agree that the notion of infinite waters does not line up with you current direct experience? Therefore it is a belief?

Made up

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

33 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I would say that there are infinite waters, not to be confused with the YouTuber.

I wonder what the cat down the road makes of all of this... :ph34r:

Why so serious?

14 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Have you ever experienced the opposite?

Why so serious?

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Have you ever experienced the opposite?

I'm not sure what you are asking about.

What is being experienced Here and Now seems to be all there is.