Soul Flight

What if 5 real Buddhas could meet and hangout?

10 posts in this topic

What would happen if 5 Buddhas as real and as true as Siddhartha Gautama got enlightened today or even back in 500 BC and they could all meet and hangout? How would they assure each other they were Buddhas and not con artists? Would they eat or talk or tell jokes or just sit in silence? Would they all be one or be of one mind or one consciousness? They are just different expressions of the same source and void?

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

They are just different expressions of the same source and void?

I think this. They wouldnt need to speak, they would recognize each others awakening just upon seeing each other and sit in silence because there is nothing for them to talk about.

6 Buddhas could be a different story...

Edited by Phil King

There is saying that goes,

After Awakening there is One God but different personalities

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

2 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

What would happen if 5 Buddhas as real and as true as Siddhartha Gautama got enlightened today or even back in 500 BC and they could all meet and hangout? How would they assure each other they were Buddhas and not con artists? Would they eat or talk or tell jokes or just sit in silence? Would they all be one or be of one mind or one consciousness? They are just different expressions of the same source and void?

Thanks.

It will be completely silence.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Soul Flight They would make dick jokes, it is fun to visit the delights of the ego from a higher peaceful state, but consider that the result of this experiment could be something unexpected... 

This could happen, as an example:

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

"When two enlightened beings meet, there's nothing to do but smile" 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

"Dude, where you get that badass looking robe?"

"I know a guy in the Himalayas who makes them... pretty cheap too."

"Guys, I am getting hungry. What you say we go collect some bugs?"

"Yeah sure... but not locust, they taste kind of nasty."

"You motherf@%&ers still eat animals? Sheesh. What's wrong with eating flowers?"

"Can y'all shut up for a minute? I am meditating over here!"

"Alright alright, Mr. Enlightened Snowflake Guy. Just relax and loosen up a little, will you?"

"Meh, this sucks. If you'll excuse me, I think I am going to enter Mahasamadhi now... certainly beats listening to you guys' nonstop yapping. See ya around, fellas!"

Why so serious?

33 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"Guys, I am getting hungry. What you say we go collect some bugs?"

c5669e8bbcf503da56dd2a0a2ac29447b1ba51f54129edeb64dff1860ec29f5c - instasize.png

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

well friends, it is a pleasure to finally find people at my level, as we all know, the cycle of reincarnations...-eh wait, there is no cycle, didn't you realize that? all cycles are illusory, and...-no no friends, it's not exactly like that, love is what...-look friend, maybe in your town people see you as a kind of wise man, but It seems to me that you have not understood anything. As I said, reincarnations...-did I tell you that I have siddhis? This is my siddhi, my cane in your old snob face....etc

Edited by Breakingthewall