Someone here

Fuck awakening..I just want one thing

39 posts in this topic

I just want to know that my ultimate destination in existence is gonna be perfection..goodness..bliss . Not necessarily in a form of heaven.. eternal sleep or nothingness doesn't scare me .in fact its better than your wildest dreams of heaven .

Leo says when you die you become infinite love. I hope so .and fuck all else.✋️

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I just want to know that my ultimate destination in existence is gonna be perfection..goodness..bliss 

Well for that, you need awakening, so I guess you’re shit out of luck.

There's no where to go. Leo said that too, didn't he. Can't just pick the pieces out that suits you. Leo's teachings ain't the Bible.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Poor kids and those who know nothing about awakening. They're doomed, I guess.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Poor kids and those who know nothing about awakening. They're doomed, I guess.

Mmyes. Quite. Pity it is.

6 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

They say The most effective way to get to enjoy true happiness and inner peace in the future is to build the habit of having inner peace and happiness in the present, right here right now...is that "it"? I mean nothing is even certain outside of this present moment. Even the idea kf  death or "ultimate destination ".

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

They say The most effective way to get to enjoy true happiness and inner peace in the future is to build the habit of having inner peace and happiness in the present, right here right now...is that "it"? I mean nothing is even certain outside of this present moment. Even the idea kf  death or "ultimate destination ".

Yeah, all of that is just a thought in the present moment.  

@The Lucid Dreamer so death is not even a real event . Its something that we project by imagining that there is a future.  But future is imagination.  So that mean death is imagination also (because it only exists in the future ).

Dunno ..just sharing some thoughts .

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@The Lucid Dreamer so death is not even a real event . Its something that we project by imagining that there is a future.  But future is imagination.  So that mean death is imagination also (because it only exists in the future ).

“Death” is the simply end of whatever you were identifying with.  If you identify with your body, your thoughts, memories, behavior patterns, etc, you will die. But if you identify as consciousness itself, (which is of course you true identity) you are immortal. 

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I just want to know that my ultimate destination in existence is gonna be perfection..goodness..bliss . Not necessarily in a form of heaven.. eternal sleep or nothingness doesn't scare me .in fact its better than your wildest dreams of heaven .

Leo says when you die you become infinite love. I hope so .and fuck all else.✋️

You are already. Just clean the clouds to see the sky.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Upon death of the physical body you will experience Infinite Love, you will discover that you are Infinite Love, Pure Creativity, and the Truth. Everyone gets to experience being that because that is the truth of what they are. So you are going to get it anyway. 

The last words of Steve Jobs was "Oh Wow, Oh Wow!!!" 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Ironically the same words uttered by many when the original iPhone was revealed, as well as the famous iPhone 4 design.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

51 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Upon death of the physical body you will experience Infinite Love, you will discover that you are Infinite Love, Pure Creativity, and the Truth. Everyone gets to experience being that because that is the truth of what they are. So you are going to get it anyway. 

This is not guaranteed, upon physical death, Your state of Being in the moment will determine allot of how it is experienced in the beyond, in between time, if Your Blissful then You will be Blissful after physical death, if Your Fearful then that is what You may be feeling, and so on...

You can practice how to be at the moment of death by being aware of the moment You fall asleep, and then added the experience of Bliss to it, then that will prepare you for the moment of physical death and beyond..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

This is not guaranteed, upon physical death, Your state of Being in the moment will determine allot of how it is experienced in the beyond, in between time, if Your Blissful then You will be Blissful after physical death, if Your Fearful then that is what You may be feeling, and so on...

You can practice how to be at the moment of death by being aware of the moment You fall asleep, and then added the experience of Bliss to it, then that will prepare you for the moment of physical death and beyond..

I know you are constantly quoting sadghuru but it would be better for other readers that you quote him. That makes these words not more truthful but I think it's still better to know the source of your knowledge.

He has deep knowledge for sure

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

It's guaranteed. Anything said to the contrary is pure nonsense. How do I know? Because I experienced it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Initial thread:

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Fuck awakening..I just want one thing

I just want to know that my ultimate destination in existence is gonna be perfection..goodness..bliss

So in the initial thread you make this outrageous claim, beyond awakening, that all the meaning in your life and the reason you exist is to know your ultimate destination.

First post:

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

I mean nothing is even certain outside of this present moment. Even the idea of  death or "ultimate destination ".

Then the first post you make in the thread dismisses your initial post saying that all of that is uncertain and that as it cannot be found in the present moment you cannot know. However as Leo told you, you hope this is the case.

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

so death is not even a real event . Its something that we project by imagining that there is a future.  But future is imagination.  So that mean death is imagination also (because it only exists in the future ).

How can't you know the true nature of death? when you told me that you had experienced all births and deaths of all beings, in all possible lifetimes in infinity??? Here I'll quote you:

when you actually grasp what is reality ...you will collapse on the floor like a lil bi**h. I had the awakening simply by dreaming and noticing that my mind can shape literally anything. Entire worlds from scratch. Down to every atom.  experienced MANY lifetimes. In fact.. I and you since I am you  have experienced ALL possible lifetimes that have existed.. exist now or will exist

I  experienced ALL POSSIBLE LIFETIMES OF ALL POSSIBLE CREATURES . Entire lifetimes... YES! All possible creatures. 5-legged ones or just beings made of energy only.. or creature with not 5 or 6 senses but 300 senses etc...

All your posts are so painfully incongruent, that, or you are just a shameless lier. I just want to avoid you, but my eyes burn blood every time I read what you post. You cannot make one post without contradicting what you wrote 1 min ago...

22-im-not-angry-dog-disappointed-meme.jpg

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Pure Creativity

@Razard86 Could you explain me more of this facet of awakening? I really haven't discovered it yet. Any pointers?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

12 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Ironically the same words uttered by many when the original iPhone was revealed, as well as the famous iPhone 4 design.

;):D

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It's guaranteed. Anything said to the contrary is pure nonsense. How do I know? Because I experienced it. 

Isn't this what they call a Spiritual Ego, only You know Truth? We aren't even talking about Truth, but for the sake of argument, just because You experienced it that way doesn't mean its like that for everyone else... This is like believing in doing Good things to go to heaven lol..

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

8 hours ago, Davino said:

@Razard86 Could you explain me more of this facet of awakening? I really haven't discovered it yet. Any pointers?

This was the juiciest one for me. This is where you get downloads of crazy amounts of creativity. You suddenly have the ability to free style rap, you suddenly have the ability to dance, you suddenly have the ability to write a story/novel, you go out and try a dance move and can pull it off, you basically get shown you can do anything creatively as a human and the limits placed on you are illusions to force you to love and appreciate the creation by having you devote time and effort into repetitively practicing it. 

It's amazing because it shows you that you can really learn to do anything. It happened spontaneously for me after deep concentration and contemplation on what does it mean to be a Co-Creator with God. It means to allow the creativity of God to flow through you unhindered by selfishness.

4 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Isn't this what they call a Spiritual Ego, only You know Truth? We aren't even talking about Truth, but for the sake of argument, just because You experienced it that way doesn't mean its like that for everyone else... This is like believing in doing Good things to go to heaven lol..

1. What is wrong with Ego? This is another issue I have you all demonize ego. Without ego there is no memory of a human life because ego is the memory of your human life. Without ego there are no goals, no trials, no triumphs, no failures, no story, no life. No ego= Death. If you don't want ego, go die LOL.

I speak from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. You cannot speak from a position of authority unless you have experienced a thing. I have died. After dying, you come back and see all the B.S. that people who have not died spew. Many of you on these forums are full of it, and I point it out when I see it. Everyone is going to experience INFINITE LOVE when they die. You can experience it now if you are brave enough, you don't have to physically die. But that is the gift that everyone gets at death. Anyone who has died knows this, those who haven't speculate, like you. 

Speculation is not truth, either die, or stop talking as if you know what you don't know.