Someone here

"Full" awakening is NOT Possible

71 posts in this topic

have you ever had an awakening?

have you ever had a mystical experience? a satori? a samadhi? 

If you were born in a desert island would all of this come out of your mouth? or are you a parrot

Do you know that the words that other people here and I myself speak come from... guess it? Direct experience

No need of any book, of any theory, of any philosophy, of any guru, of any drug, just the Awakening itself

From the awakening, books are created, theories, philosophies, gurus and drugs to get there.

But if you never go the source of books, theories, philosophies, religions, gurus and drugs, you will FOREVER be lost in your mind masturbation activity, which is a waste of your life. You are spinning your wheels in the mud, full power, I recognise your effort man, you really are pressing that gas pedal full speed on, but you don't move a fucking inch

@Someone here YOU invented awakening, the concept, the whole thing, like you could invent a god of snow flake.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

@Davino I have reached levels of awakening that there are no words to describe them.

@AerisVahnEphelia no .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Davino I have reached levels of awakening that there are no words to describe them.

@AerisVahnEphelia no .

That was a short answer on Davinos question. And it sounds like Leo gura is talking. It seems you are paraphrasing him again

Being self honest is on of the most important things in life to learn. Maybe you cannot be honest with us here for whatever reason, or even believe your own talking. I just want to tell you, that being dishonest with yourself won't help you in the long term.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

It’s not to be proven. Whether or not someone else believes that I am enlightened literally does not matter to me. I do not want or need to convince anyone  .. because I have no need to control anyone else (who are not really others anyway..so it would be pointless anywayxD).

You cannot prove you are enlightened. Only an enlightened person can recognize another enlightened person. Only saints can recognize other saints. Its been said in many spiritual authorities of the world. In Gurbani it is wriiten“Brahmgyaani ki gat Brahmgyaani jaane” means only the enlightened being know the other enlightened. Now you will argue why would i follow such a dictum of a religion? My answer is you shouldn’t... it comes  from direct experience.

You are constantly dragging me down . If this behaviour continues i will withhold from you guys my priceless wisdom and stop posting here ;):D

-Osho

1 minute ago, vibv said:

@Someone here Being not awake is not possible. Yet here we are.

:x

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@OBEler

It’s not to be proven. Whether or not someone else believes that I am enlightened literally does not matter to me. I do not want or need to convince anyone  .. because I have no need to control anyone else (who are not really others anyway..so it would be pointless anywayxD).

You cannot prove you are enlightened. Only an enlightened person can recognize another enlightened person. Only saints can recognize other saints. Its been said in many spiritual authorities of the world. In Gurbani it is wriiten“Brahmgyaani ki gat Brahmgyaani jaane” means only the enlightened being know the other enlightened. Now you will argue why would i follow such a dictum of a religion? My answer is you shouldn’t... it comes  from direct experience.

You are constantly dragging me down . If this behaviour continues i will withhold from you guys my priceless wisdom and stop posting here ;):D

Yeah you had an awakening out of nowhere, of course it was so deep you cannot talk about it. You reached even new levels of awakening, leo gura himself would be proud of you. And you don't want to answer any valid questions about your "awakening" because you don't want to prove to anyone, sure. 

Jokes aside, if you really had an awakening you would not talking around the bush. We would recognize on your writing style and your answers to our questions, if you really get it or are just paraphrasing Leo gura or any spiritual book you read.

I don't want to dragging you down but I am quite long in this forum and reading some of your threads about advanced topics seems off to me for the reasons I already talked about and I am not the only one who sees through you. But I don't want to stop your motivation. You have some good interests in deep questions and contemplating is a good  method. I just want to say it goes way deeper than brainwashing yourself with spiritual content and then see the world through your new brainwashed lenses, thinking that this self made worldview or even psychosis is some kind of new awakening.

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, vibv said:

@Someone here Being not awake is not possible. Yet here we are.

Where are you?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Full Enlightenment is possible, but not for the masses, only the ones that have mastery over the Human System can be fully Enlightened and Embodied and here on Earth, most ppl that reach Enlightenment leave the body at that instant, the Energy intensity alone would make it not possible for them to hold onto the body, its like being electrocuted... 

Some masters can even physically die and rebuild their bodies and come back later in time,,,some crazy shit!!! 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

You can be absolutely enlightened in one sense, it is to realize what reality is and what you ultimately are, of the non-foundation of reality, of the absence of limits that existence is. It is impossible to be absolutely enlightened in the sense of grasping what the cosmos is, its magnitude and its strength are incommensurable. Opening yourself to it is extremely beautiful and fills you with strength, but you can only glimpse I'd say 

13 hours ago, James123 said:

Where are you?

Now-Here.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 hour ago, vibv said:

Now-Here.

Thought.

@OBEler I'm the only one here( besides Leo ) who understands what existence is . This might sound like parroting Leo. .or psychosis. .Messiah complex ..Downright insanity or whatever. .....But it is just true .

Most people here don't understand what reality is . 

This might sound laughable ..But I Have figured out the whole riddle of existence. 

Test me if you want to discern if I'm full Of shit .

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This might sound laughable ..But I Have figured out the whole riddle of existence. 

On 2/16/2024 at 8:10 AM, James123 said:

@Someone here 🤣🤣🤣 you like talking bs right? Before that you must realize I am you and respect each other. Love each other. Welcome each other brother. 

"You" understand "existence". 😂

Just now, James123 said:

"You" understand "existence". 😂

Yes . And you are no where near my level of understanding. 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes . And you are no where near my level of understanding. 

If there is you, your right. Find yourself in so called body, I will give you a thousand dollars. 

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Find yourself in so called body, i will give you a thousand dollars

Notice that you are denying the existence of "I" but then you say i will give you ..... Who is this "I" who will give me thousand bucks ?

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Notice that you are denying the existence of "I" but then you say i will give you ..... Who is this "I" who will give me thousand bucks ?

Illusion "i". Existence is illusion. These sentences are illusion. 

52 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@OBEler I'm the only one here( besides Leo ) who understands what existence is . This might sound like parroting Leo. .or psychosis. .Messiah complex ..Downright insanity or whatever. .....But it is just true .

Test me if you want to discern if I'm full Of shit .

Sorry, all of the slots are currently occupied. Please draw a number and be seated, we will get back to you soon. ;)

Why so serious?