Sabth

How can I change my life?

75 posts in this topic

I feel really weird right now. 

I want freedom. 

Today I feel really weird. I used to be so different. 

1 hour ago, hyruga said:

Just find a job and your life will change within a week from the day you start working. 😆

I know and I hope so. But you don't know me. The place that I'm living in. 

I feel really weird right now. I haven't been out for long. And now I'm travelling. I don't know. Seeing other people well put together. I feel like I wanna be free. I don't have a normal life. I want to be normal. 

I want to be free. That's all I'm thinking. 

I want to be able to wear comfortably. As I wishes. Like back then, I was so free. 

I hate long travelling. I wish I can stay in one place forever and find my "home". My permanent home. That are only ideal. That have no cons whatsoever. That are only good. I wish for such a place. I get bored in my place right now. And the place that I'm going to right now, I don't know if it will be good long term. Is it a good "home"? No I don't think so. But I can't think of any best place. 

Edited by Sabth

On 2024-02-14 at 10:43 AM, Sabth said:

Help me write a resume , I wonder

I don't have much to write on my resume. I literally don't have any experience in working. Working experience. Maybe selling something in a university club. 

Should I write my school or where I live since I was young? I can't create a proper resume because I don't complete my degree. 

There was a job who take your high school certificate but I can't locate it any longer. My pre university certificate was stolen/taken. So I no longer had anything. I don't have proof or the copy of my high school certificate. It's been too long and after using it to get into a public university I don't think I need it for any other use so I lost it. If you want to be a stewardess they will use this high school certificate. But I can't locate it anymore. 

This is what I did last year. Idk what to do. 

I don't even know what I can do

I need training I need a university. 

Ask yourself what it is about you that an employer would benefit from. I can't tell you what value you have to offer. Only you can figure that out.

I can tell you from experience that most people that hire for entry level jobs don't give a shit about your schooling.

Can you show up on time? Can you have a positive attitude? Can you admit when you make mistakes & can you learn from them? That's enough.

Sailing on the ceiling 

14 hours ago, Rigel said:

Ask yourself what it is about you that an employer would benefit from. I can't tell you what value you have to offer. Only you can figure that out.

I can tell you from experience that most people that hire for entry level jobs don't give a shit about your schooling.

Can you show up on time? Can you have a positive attitude? Can you admit when you make mistakes & can you learn from them? That's enough.

I don't have training. I can't just work any job. 

FIRST , what job is suitable for me? I'm not a man, and I may not be charismatic. 

I need to know what job I would be fitted to do.. 

I was training to be an architect before, but I didn't complete it. So, 

Edited by Sabth

@SabthI didn't say any job. You obviously can't be a cardiologist right now. What I said is you can get A job easily even without any education.

Stop thinking about it, get off your ass & go ask people if they hire.

That's the last time I speak in this thread. You have had more than enough information & advice from a lot of different folks with different perspectives here. What you need isn't more advice. What you need is getting off your ass & applying the advice you've been given.

In all honesty you probably need a therapist.

You need a job & a therapist. Figure out how to get those.

Sorry for the harshness. I wish you well🙏

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

I don't need therapist . And I don't need to work. I just need to resume studying. 

2 hours ago, Sabth said:

I don't need therapist . And I don't need to work. I just need to resume studying. 

Then do it that's a great goal.

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 2/14/2024 at 7:14 PM, Sabth said:

I hv watched this. 

you need to rematch materials that is high quality so you actually lean it and implement the lessons
and i didn't mean that is the only key watch as many videos (high quality so you hit the topic from multiple angles) on the topic you are trying to improve with it as possible

making a million dollar is a serious business, the vast majority of humans fails to even hit 1 10th of it, you only gonna be able to do it if you actually was discipline and relentless with your actions   

Edited by Ash55

1 hour ago, Ash55 said:

you need to rematch materials that is high quality so you actually lean it and implement the lessons
and i didn't mean that is the only key watch as many videos (high quality so you hit the topic from multiple angles) on the topic you are trying to improve with it as possible

making a million dollar is a serious business, the vast majority of humans fails to even hit 1 10th of it, you only gonna be able to do it if you actually was discipline and relentless with your actions   

Idk. I am right now, at a stage where I don't work. I don't make money. I just stayed with my parents. I don't further my studies. And that were just it. I don't know where to start. To even make money. 

On 11/2/2024 at 6:12 AM, hyruga said:

You can take Leo Gura 's life purpose course. Or read some books to change your mindset.

nah . you cant follow your passion in most countries. only americans  and those from canada and rich european countries can follow their passion. everyone else is very poor . remeber that if leo was in russia today , he would be a corporate slave

On 13/2/2024 at 4:22 AM, universe said:

The person you have been in the past has materialised this life situation you are in right now.

What kind of person is required now to change it?

❤️

chad qoute .

this is where think and grow rich and bob proctor comes in

@Sabth look into a book called getting things done by david allen. use that book and grind your way through life

19 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

nah . you cant follow your passion in most countries. only americans  and those from canada and rich european countries can follow their passion. everyone else is very poor .

How do you explain doctors who were born, raised, and work in less developed countries then?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@universe what are your thoughts on bob proctor @Princess Arabia

Bob Proctor, he taught self-help all the way until his death recently.

He has true love for Napoleon Hill's think and grow rich.

@Ramanujan my country is not as poor as India or china. But we're good. I am not supposed to be poor but I've failed in life.  People my age all have a university degree and masters and are working. That is the norm. But it is just me

They would already have a few years of experience in their working. It was just me

5 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@universe what are your thoughts on bob proctor @Princess Arabia

his teachings are very good. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I have bought those two books , I hope it won't be a waste of money. 

(It has been a while since I've read a book so I'm thinking twice to buy these books ) 2020? Omg..

@Sabth

I understand that you may feel like you're behind in life compared to others, but it's important to remember that everyone has their own journey and timeline. It's okay to take things at your own pace and not compare yourself to others.

One thing that has helped me personally is the idea of self-actualization. It may take time to see results, but focusing on personal growth and improvement can lead to a more fulfilling life.

When negative thoughts arise, it's important to remember that we have control over our minds and can choose to think positively instead. Starting small with consistent actions that improve our lives can lead to bigger changes in the long run. Remember, progress is progress no matter how small.

21 hours ago, Yimpa said:

How do you explain doctors who were born, raised, and work in less developed countries then?

yeah they can follow their passion . In  every poor doctors earn well