Ishanga

Can Ayahuasca Give An Intense Spiritual Experience? Sadhguru Answers

47 posts in this topic

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

He looks like a brother-in-law at Christmas dinner talking about things he has no idea about because he's had too much to drink.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

He looks like a brother-in-law at Christmas dinner talking about things he has no idea about because he's had too much to drink.

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I anticipated that ppl would say most exactly this, that he has no clue what he is talking about, I think this is a huge error in judgement, first you don't know what he knows, so your just assuming, which means little, second he has so much experience with tons of ppl, you don't think he's never met a student that had psychedelic experiences before? Third he has great insight, obvious siddhi powers, read his autobiography, he can read your karmic imprint almost immediately when in his presence, this is what Guru's do, that is why they are so important, they see things you can't see about yourself so that Liberation happens within this lifetime...

I think many are jealous, he has the experience they search for via psychedelics naturally, they don't, so a sort of resentment arises unconsciously...

DMT will make you forget about Sadhguru and his human games.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Understatement of the century 🤣 Glad you're well brother.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have no doubt that the DMT experience is super intense...Even Sadhguru calls what he does publicly a Circus, that it is not the real thing, its just a way to gain interest and curiosity, it is not what he is about or the aim of his reason for here being here.. 

Life is Lela, a game of sorts, if You play Life too seriously it will cause a certain effect, live it like a game and that will cause a certain effect, I'd rather do the game version than take it too seriously:)

Its interesting as well how he has been doing this for over 30yrs, day in day out, he sleeps maybe 4 hrs a night, with no end in sight, very few breaks, and others that try to do the same need breaks, I wonder why?

Edited by Ishanga

Guys Sadhguru has million of followers around the whole world. 
What do you think would happen if he says “ Ayahuasca is a super tool for self transformation bla bla bla…” 

There are ignorant people and unbalanced ones, it could be a pretty disaster if they take his words for truth.

It’s quite obvious that he shares this words 

Sadghuru answered very well and wise. He made some good points.

I still stick to psychedelics because you need to do hardcore yoga or be genetically gifted to get there naturally.

Also i think psychedelics help very well to understand these yoga exercises from sadghuru even better.

If psychedelics or sadghurus yoga exercises are more powerful I would say after some personal experience  that they can be both equally powerful. And yes sadghurus shambhavi mahamudra can be  sometimes even more powerful than a 5 Meo breakthrough experience. I witnessed that.

@OBEler I posted a 5 minute breathwork that actually for me created some power changes 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

True, 

I don’t really like DMT, though admit it taught me a lot. Totally destroyed any human spirituality. Or, at least as I understand it.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@OBEler I posted a 5 minute breathwork that actually for me created some power changes 

I am not talking about some little power changes.

I am talking about mind blowing long lasting transformations with sadghurus yoga exercises.

@Ishanga 

Why doesn't he try some LSD and then say his opinion? ram dass says he gave 1000 ug or something like that to his indian guru and he didn't feel anything. Maybe the same thing happens to sadhguru, but first you have to do the test.

All that you say about the karmic imprint and sadhguru's , siddis , etc, means nothing to me, I just pay attention to what he says, and it is coherent sometimes and other times it is not. Why believe it's an ubermenchen or something like that? He seems like a normal guy to me , quite smart, balanced, charismatic, but just a man

1 hour ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Guys Sadhguru has million of followers around the whole world. 
What do you think would happen if he says “ Ayahuasca is a super tool for self transformation bla bla bla…” 

There are ignorant people and unbalanced ones, it could be a pretty disaster if they take his words for truth.

It’s quite obvious that he shares this words 

Exactly this. What people fail to see is that he is working on a relative level, serving the function as a bridge. He’s helping a large following, and therefore he cannot say these things. He has to cater to the multitude of personalities that are following him.

If you are searching for direct answers about Awakening on an Absolute level with substances and plant medicine, go talk to a shaman or someone experienced in that domain, that doesn’t have to cookie cut his/her answers.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT will make Sadhguru forget about his human games. 

I don’t know the things I haven’t had insight into or have yet to become conscious of. 

◭"89"

Just now, Verg0 said:

DMT will make Sadhguru forget about his human games. 

Sadghuru  saw and experienced probably way more things than you on dmt could ever imagine.

In the videos where Sadhguru talks about these topics you can feel that he has absolutely no clue what he is talking about. 

He does not even have a point of reference. Which is fine. But then he could just admit that he does not know everything. Which is apperantly not easy for him to do his position.