Someone here

Share weird things you do

43 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Whenever I find an ants nest near a tree, I do the following.

Climb up the tree, angle myself towards the nest, then dive onto the nest screaming 'allah akbar', and destroy the nest.

Bruh I have ant issues all the time at my place despite all the pest control interventions… imma need to hire you soon if this problem keeps getting unresolved 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Bruh I have ant issues all the time at my place despite all the pest control interventions… imma need to hire you soon if this problem keeps getting unresolved 

@Yimpa i'm very sorry to hear that mate. I'd be happy to help.

I do charge 3 boogers per hour. Can send them via letter to my address.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

😂that's so gross

Be-Do-Have

55 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Whenever I find an ants nest near a tree, I do the following.

Climb up the tree, angle myself towards the nest, then dive onto the nest screaming 'allah akbar', and destroy the nest.

Remigration prioritaire :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Meh...

I'm not impressed so far . 

Have you guys even tried masturbation overload?

..when I was in high school I was such fucked up horny teenager..one day I masturbated 15 times . I swear .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yeah, I used to be addicted to PMO. Then I found my life purpose.

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Yeah, I used to be addicted to PMO. Then I found my life purpose.

What is it ?

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What is it ?

To realize what Consciousness is. And Consciousness can imagine way more than just PMO.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

To realize what Consciousness is. And Consciousness can imagine way more than just PMO.

True .

-Osho

Fuck it, got nothing to lose anyway so here it goes. Just remember, you asked for this:

1. I cum on my tummy then rub it in with my wrist. It’s so thick and creamy it always takes at least a hundred strokes of the wrist until it’s sufficiently rubbed in. Then I wipe up the remaining plasm from the cock tip onto my other wrist and rub both wrists together until it’s soaked in there as well. That’s if I’m feeling lazy. If I’m feeling adventurous, I’ll push the bulk of the load onto my wrist to be transported to one of my armpits. There I rub it in with my middle and ring finger until it’s nice and spread enough to soak in the rest on its own. Keep in mind I regularly go weeks without showering in conjunction to this. The smell gets to be quite unlike any other after some time, like burnt plastic, aged pee, dog poop and of course body odor.

2. Piss in jugs (though not nearly as much now as in the past) because I was/am too lazy to walk to the bathroom. Used to have gallons of piss spread out all over my room because I couldn’t be bothered to empty them out. I once hid one of these jugs in my brother’s room under his desk as a prank suggested by my cousin who knows about my weird habits. Upon discovery, he cried, “Anon! Is this a giant jug of piss in my room?!” Oh shit! :o I went to meet him and examine it, played dumb as if I didn’t know what it was or how it got there. Took a few gulps out of it, (more on that in my next confession) scratched my head and said, “huh, idk. That’s strange.”

3. Urine therapy. This is arguably not weird at all. There’s an entire community based around drinking pee and applying it topically as a form of skin care. Urea is the main compound that makes urine what it is; and happens to be one of the ingredients used in most makeup and skin care products. I got into drinking it fresh, drinking it aged, and showering myself in it in the shower. Apparently it gives you glowing skin; my evidence in support of that is I always felt silky smooth after showering and received multiple comments on my skin from doing this.

4. I always make it a point to dig through the bathroom trash can looking for used tampons to enjoy during the cherished few circumstances when I’m in someone’s house who I know has at least one cute girl living there. My chad cousin knows of this kink of mine and he was nice enough to hook me up with a period soaked white t-shirt he used to clean up an accident when he was banging a hottie. He also gave me a few minutes with a ripe pair of panties from a different girl. So that was awesome.

5. Barrel O’ Monkeys: Pubic hair edition. I used to pull out my loose pubes and put them into a pile. I’d find one that was shaped like a J or S and that looked sturdier than the rest, then I’d use that to hook another, then that one to hook another, and so on. You’d be surprised how long of a chain you can make before it gives under the weight.

6. Drank my friend’s cum on multiple occasions because Connor Murphy said it was the divine protein shake and has enormous health benefits. It turned out to be true. I mixed it in with a superfoods fizz tablet and gulped it down. Couple hours later I felt incredible. My pineal gland was buzzing, I felt 5 years younger and had the confidence and vigor of a giga Chad. I even got a girl’s number that very next day. I always wondered what would happen if I could access a healthy, yoga hippie chick’s period and the semen of her male equivalent, mix them together using a wire whisk in a fancy goblet while wearing a cloak in the center of a burning pentagram, then toss it down the hatch. I would become immortal and telekinetic no doubt.

On 1/31/2024 at 11:10 AM, Someone here said:

Meh...

Are you feeling it now, Mr, Crabs?

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I use macOS and don't dislike it.

:P 

Edited by UnbornTao

21 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Fuck it, got nothing to lose anyway so here it goes. Just remember, you asked for this:

1. I cum on my tummy then rub it in with my wrist. It’s so thick and creamy it always takes at least a hundred strokes of the wrist until it’s sufficiently rubbed in. Then I wipe up the remaining plasm from the cock tip onto my other wrist and rub both wrists together until it’s soaked in there as well. That’s if I’m feeling lazy. If I’m feeling adventurous, I’ll push the bulk of the load onto my wrist to be transported to one of my armpits. There I rub it in with my middle and ring finger until it’s nice and spread enough to soak in the rest on its own. Keep in mind I regularly go weeks without showering in conjunction to this. The smell gets to be quite unlike any other after some time, like burnt plastic, aged pee, dog poop and of course body odor.

2. Piss in jugs (though not nearly as much now as in the past) because I was/am too lazy to walk to the bathroom. Used to have gallons of piss spread out all over my room because I couldn’t be bothered to empty them out. I once hid one of these jugs in my brother’s room under his desk as a prank suggested by my cousin who knows about my weird habits. Upon discovery, he cried, “Anon! Is this a giant jug of piss in my room?!” Oh shit! :o I went to meet him and examine it, played dumb as if I didn’t know what it was or how it got there. Took a few gulps out of it, (more on that in my next confession) scratched my head and said, “huh, idk. That’s strange.”

3. Urine therapy. This is arguably not weird at all. There’s an entire community based around drinking pee and applying it topically as a form of skin care. Urea is the main compound that makes urine what it is; and happens to be one of the ingredients used in most makeup and skin care products. I got into drinking it fresh, drinking it aged, and showering myself in it in the shower. Apparently it gives you glowing skin; my evidence in support of that is I always felt silky smooth after showering and received multiple comments on my skin from doing this.

4. I always make it a point to dig through the bathroom trash can looking for used tampons to enjoy during the cherished few circumstances when I’m in someone’s house who I know has at least one cute girl living there. My chad cousin knows of this kink of mine and he was nice enough to hook me up with a period soaked white t-shirt he used to clean up an accident when he was banging a hottie. He also gave me a few minutes with a ripe pair of panties from a different girl. So that was awesome.

5. Barrel O’ Monkeys: Pubic hair edition. I used to pull out my loose pubes and put them into a pile. I’d find one that was shaped like a J or S and that looked sturdier than the rest, then I’d use that to hook another, then that one to hook another, and so on. You’d be surprised how long of a chain you can make before it gives under the weight.

6. Drank my friend’s cum on multiple occasions because Connor Murphy said it was the divine protein shake and has enormous health benefits. It turned out to be true. I mixed it in with a superfoods fizz tablet and gulped it down. Couple hours later I felt incredible. My pineal gland was buzzing, I felt 5 years younger and had the confidence and vigor of a giga Chad. I even got a girl’s number that very next day. I always wondered what would happen if I could access a healthy, yoga hippie chick’s period and the semen of her male equivalent, mix them together using a wire whisk in a fancy goblet while wearing a cloak in the center of a burning pentagram, then toss it down the hatch. I would become immortal and telekinetic no doubt.

Crazy behavior typical of chronic brain inflammation as I told you on the other topic.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

3 hours ago, Sincerity said:

@Emotionalmosquito Most normal actualized forum member behaviour

Most actualized forum member 😆

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Crazy behavior typical of chronic brain inflammation as I told you on the other topic.

🤓 

😂😘

On 31.1.2024 at 6:10 PM, Someone here said:

Meh...

..when I was in high school I was such fucked up horny teenager..one day I masturbated 15 times . I swear .

Imagine if you did nofap back then. You would create two mutually orbiting black holes in your balls.

Edited by Carl-Richard

On 2/2/2024 at 0:24 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Based

Be-Do-Have

I worship and have feeling connection with devi figurines like saraswati, kalabhairava and pictures of yogis of the past and present.

I overcheck things in my work and private life. I will for example go 5 times in one place to check If the light is turned off.

I like to listen to weird and bad quality music for inspiration.

I have some tendencies for BDSM, latex and bondage fetishes, but I will probably not ever explore these, just because I just don't feel like to.

Edited by Applegarden8