StarStruck

Possible to marry without community of property?

27 posts in this topic

Nowadays men don’t want to get married because of sword of Democles that hangs above the head of men. Why aren’t more and more men not advocating a new form of marriage? Being married in spirit but not in materiality seems like a good deal for me. Most females are independent so they don’t need a men to look after them after they divorce in the first place. I have a friend who divorced because she cheated and now she is getting money from him while she is having fun with others. This seems like a nightmare situation. Hard to find good women nowadays. They either have too high of a standard or they want way much more than they can offer which seems like a bad deal to me. We need to get better deals like Andrew Tate says. 
https://medium.com/hello-love/study-predicts-45-of-women-will-be-single-by-2030-1fbc99bad6a8

Its hard to find a man nowadays, you cant offer nothing to a woman so its same on the both sides..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Don't marry + routinely break up so that you don't come under common law marriage. 

Laws are so against men nowadays that it isn't even worth fighting. It's a lost cause and no change is happening anytime soon. Better protect your property on your own. 

On 1/28/2024 at 10:56 AM, Spiral said:

So a regular relationship?

The best relationships are magical and go in very different directions.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 1/28/2024 at 7:35 AM, StarStruck said:

I have a friend who divorced because she cheated and now she is getting money from him while she is having fun with others.

SHE cheats yet HE is the one the court fucks up the ass with a twelve inch dick at her benefit. We are living in a world where women have gained so much power they’re literally rewarded with free money for acting shitty towards men. Despite there being innumerable cases of such injustices happening, they still claim to be oppressed 

On 1/29/2024 at 11:47 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

routinely break up so that you don't come under common law marriage.

You don’t even have to be married ffs!

This is exactly why MGTOW is a thing, and a very necessary one 

On 1/28/2024 at 11:51 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

Its hard to find a man nowadays

Might have something to do with the fact that women can legally enslave us with the threat of jail if we don’t comply. We don’t like being put in a position where our freedom is jeopardized 

On 29-1-2024 at 6:47 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

Don't marry + routinely break up so that you don't come under common law marriage. 

Laws are so against men nowadays that it isn't even worth fighting. It's a lost cause and no change is happening anytime soon. Better protect your property on your own. 

YEa in some countries it is like that. If she has a toothbrush in your house, she owns half of your ass.

@Emotionalmosquito Man doesnt care what woman does that's precisely my point between male (senting message like you) vs man who wont look what woman does to somebody else and then according to that moves...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

10 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Might have something to do with the fact that women can legally enslave us with the threat of jail if we don’t comply.

How could a woman enslave you?

On 1/28/2024 at 7:51 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Its hard to find a man nowadays, you cant offer nothing to a woman so its same on the both sides..

And what would you like to be offered that men can't seem to offer nowadays?

@Applegarden8 rewrite the queastion its confusing its like 2 parts of it

It's you.

Now fight.

19 hours ago, meta_male said:

How could a woman enslave you?

Because alimony is a thing, and women are almost exclusively the recipients. Ex: If I were to get married or move in with a woman, she could force me to start working because I’d be arrested if I couldn’t pay whatever amount her lawyers convinced the judge to make me pay. So if I wanted to save up for something nice or get some great food or go on a fun road trip, that’ll be extremely difficult if possible at all. It would be impossible if I also had my own bills to pay on top of it, that’s also on top of taking half of my assets. She wouldn’t even need to prove I was treating her like crap in the relationship to screw me this hard. She could be the one acting up and still win everything in the divorce. Like how op said 

On 1/28/2024 at 7:35 AM, StarStruck said:

I have a friend who divorced because she cheated and now she is getting money from him while she is having fun with others.

Just her having this loaded gun pointed at you knowing she can pull the trigger any time she doesn’t get her way is slavery. Really it’s a slavery within a slavery because it’s bad enough that you’re under this constant threat, then the real trouble starts when the divorce is finalized.

It gets worse. First, you had to marry to be forced into alimony and giving up your hard earned possessions. Then, they established “common law” giving her the ability to ruin you even if you just live together. Now, they’re pushing for being able to divorce rape you while you’re not even living together, just in a relationship.

What comes after that? Losing your shit and working for your puppet master after having simply kissed her at a party?

It seems like some of you should really be more aware of which kind of people, you decide to spend your time with.

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Because alimony is a thing, and women are almost exclusively the recipients. Ex: If I were to get married or move in with a woman, she could force me to start working because I’d be arrested if I couldn’t pay whatever amount her lawyers convinced the judge to make me pay. So if I wanted to save up for something nice or get some great food or go on a fun road trip, that’ll be extremely difficult if possible at all. It would be impossible if I also had my own bills to pay on top of it, that’s also on top of taking half of my assets. She wouldn’t even need to prove I was treating her like crap in the relationship to screw me this hard. She could be the one acting up and still win everything in the divorce.

Ok thanks for explaining, I just looked into it a bit more. Marriage sounds like a really bad deal. I still don't see how a woman can enslave you if you don't let her? There must be another reason as to why men don't have much self respect these days. Setting up a different marriage system doesn't transform a boy into a man.

5 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Now, they’re pushing for being able to divorce rape you while you’re not even living together, just in a relationship.

This is like me breaking an ankle walking down the street and now i make a youtube video on how walking down the streets is so dangerous and nobody should walk on it, because there is a strong chance that you could break an ankle and worse getting hit by a car ,then i open up the statistic on how many people died walking down the street and its a genocide out there,now im going to tell you how bad it is to even walk #walkingkillsyou 

Meanwhile im walking down on a street with holes talking on a phone.

You talking about periods and then kissing a girl without any connection to you,then she calls security on you makes everything belivable then.

Guy on interner has zero game, he attracted a woman with money and how fake great guy he is , got divorced and his money taken now everyone should be afraid of woman because she will take all your money 😂

Im not saying there are not some women who would do bad things, but you should know her beyond her looks to see shes just there to use you but ofcourse #womenaredangerous

Money clothes and status attracts women there you have it.(sarcasam)

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

Although I think there are spiritual benefits to marriage, I don’t think it can be compared to walking on a street. 

Watch this to understand my point.

It's you.

Now fight.

I wouldn't walk on the streets if there is 50% chance of getting hit, which is the same rate at which divorces happen.

The problem is with the legal system and society which exploits men for all the good they do and gets nothing in return. The problem is not with women. And marriage has no validity these days more than a legal binding which gives room for the govt to deal with your personal stuff. It's a patriarchal idea unfit for the modern world.