soos_mite_ah

Tell Your Life Purpose Success Story

14 posts in this topic

I recently have been working on facing my internalized transphobia that I’ve  unknowingly had for decades, and I will be transitioning myself in April. A huge chapter in my life will be unfolding, and this process will take years of exploration. I’m open to it!!

Long story short, I’m working on stop hating myself.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

59 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Very relatable. I have hated myself for millions of things throughout my entire life.

My most recent success would be using the forgiveness exercise for a traumatic experience from when I was six. My mom judged me very harshly and I ended up unable to trust my impulses. I was afraid of becoming a rapist even though I'm not that kind of person. This required a lot of therapy, but I finally feel like I have part of my life back and the symptoms of PTSD seem to be going away.

I still hate myself for other things though like being unable to turn chess into a career and it makes me feel like a waste of talent. I'm now considering doing math instead and potentially going back to college for complicated reasons.

I walked into a dance studio to learn how to dance. They ended up hiring me the next day. I've been a dance instructor for 6 months now and I am addicted to it. 

21 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I recently have been working on facing my internalized transphobia that I’ve  unknowingly had for decades, and I will be transitioning myself in April. A huge chapter in my life will be unfolding, and this process will take years of exploration. I’m open to it!!

I'm so happy to hear that!!! Good luck on your transition. 

20 hours ago, trenton said:

My most recent success would be using the forgiveness exercise for a traumatic experience from when I was six. My mom judged me very harshly and I ended up unable to trust my impulses. I was afraid of becoming a rapist even though I'm not that kind of person. This required a lot of therapy, but I finally feel like I have part of my life back and the symptoms of PTSD seem to be going away.

Congrats :) 

5 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I walked into a dance studio to learn how to dance. They ended up hiring me the next day. I've been a dance instructor for 6 months now and I am addicted to it. 

That sounds really fun and exciting. I'm glad you found something like that. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

9 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

You must be good. Can you teach how to dance kizomba. 

These are mainly “victories” linked to difficulties suffered more than real goals.

My long term goal is to duplicate my neuron count with experimental pharmaceuticals and become an alien consciousness. 🗿

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 1/29/2024 at 0:20 AM, Jac067 said:

You must be good. Can you teach how to dance kizomba. 

I don't know kizomba, but I will learn it now since you've brought it up

I can teach waltz, Foxtrot, merengue, salsa, bachata, rumba, bolero, foxxy, Hustle, swing and chacha

I just gave GPT-4 and Claude Opus my YouTube subscription list, personal book list with my book ratings, and the "Me sheet" I created by doing the life purpose course and all its exercises a few times over. They both told me I'm destined to become a way cooler version of Leo. Now I just have to kick back and let the magic happen.

GPT-4:

Based on the detailed information provided, including your "Me Sheet," YouTube channel subscriptions, and book list, it's evident that your interests and strengths are deeply rooted in self-improvement, consciousness, creativity, learning, and teaching. Your values and strengths suggest a passion for understanding complex concepts and a desire to help others grow. Considering these insights, here are some career paths or professions that could align with who you are, where your talents lie, and what motivates you:

1. Educational Content Creator or YouTuber

Given your subscription to channels like 3Blue1Brown, Actualized.org, and Ted-Ed, and your interest in teaching and creativity, creating educational content could be a fulfilling path. You could focus on topics ranging from personal development, consciousness, to complex educational subjects, leveraging your creativity and love of learning.

2. Life Coach or Personal Development Coach

Your values in consciousness, wisdom, and guiding others, combined with strengths in perspective and leadership, suggest a career in coaching. Specifically, focusing on personal development, mindfulness, or executive coaching could allow you to guide individuals towards realizing their potential and achieving their personal and professional goals.

3. Author or Writer

Considering your extensive book list and love for learning and creativity, writing books or articles on topics such as self-improvement, consciousness, psychology, or even fictional works that explore these themes could be a good fit. Your appreciation for beauty and excellence could help you craft compelling narratives that resonate with readers.

4. Academic or Researcher

Your strong inclination towards knowledge, learning, and understanding, along with your list of book subscriptions, indicates a potential career in academia or research. Focusing on fields such as psychology, philosophy, or even the interdisciplinary study of consciousness could align with your interests. This path allows for deep exploration of topics that fascinate you while contributing to the body of knowledge through teaching and publishing research.

5. Mindfulness or Meditation Instructor

Given your value in consciousness and your subscriptions to channels like Moojiji and Sadhguru, becoming a mindfulness or meditation instructor could be a fulfilling career path. This role allows you to directly apply and share your insights on consciousness, presence, and equanimity with others, guiding them towards a more mindful and balanced life.

6. Innovative Leader in Tech or Creative Industries

Your strengths in creativity, leadership, and appreciation of beauty and excellence suggest a role where you can lead projects or teams in creating innovative solutions or products. This could be in tech startups, design agencies, or any field where innovative thinking and leadership are valued. Your ability to envision and execute novel ideas could drive significant advancements in your chosen field.

7. Therapist or Counselor Specializing in Existential or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

Your deep values in understanding the human mind and minimizing suffering, along with a strength in perspective, might make you an excellent therapist. Specializing in existential therapy or CBT could allow you to help clients navigate their paths to self-awareness and personal growth, addressing core issues and promoting mental health.

8. Educator or Professor in Philosophy, Psychology, or Personal Development

Your passion for knowledge and guiding others could also translate into a career in education, specifically teaching subjects related to philosophy, psychology, or personal development. This role would allow you to shape the minds of future generations, encouraging them to explore and understand the depths of human consciousness and potential.

9. Public Speaker or Workshop Leader

Given your strengths in leadership and teaching, coupled with your interest in personal development and self-awareness, conducting workshops or speaking at public events on these topics could be a rewarding path. This role would leverage your ability to inspire and guide others through spoken word, sharing insights on consciousness, personal growth, and living a meaningful life.

10. Social Entrepreneur

Focusing on creating businesses or organizations that aim to solve social problems or contribute to the wellbeing of society could align with your values and strengths. This path combines creativity, leadership, and a desire to make a positive impact on the world, focusing on areas such as mental health, education, or sustainability.

In considering these career paths, it's essential to reflect on what resonates most with your personal mission and where you feel you can make the most significant impact. Each of these professions allows for the integration of your values, strengths, and interests, providing a platform for continuous personal and professional growth.

Claude Opus:

Based on the information provided, including your values, strengths, YouTube subscriptions, and book list, here are some career paths and professions that might suit you well:

Teacher or Professor: Your values of teaching, guiding, and leading, along with your strength in love of learning and your diverse interests, could make you an excellent educator. You could teach a variety of subjects, from philosophy and psychology to technology and science.

Life Coach or Personal Development Consultant: Your strengths in perspective, leadership, and creativity, combined with your interest in personal growth and self-improvement, could make you an effective life coach or consultant, helping others navigate challenges and achieve their goals.

Researcher or Academic: Your love of learning, creativity, and appreciation of excellence could lead you to a fulfilling career in research or academia. You could pursue advanced degrees in fields such as psychology, philosophy, or computer science and contribute to the advancement of knowledge in these areas.

Entrepreneur or Innovator: Your strengths in creativity, leadership, and perspective, along with your diverse interests and curiosity, could make you a successful entrepreneur or innovator. You could start your own business or work for a company that values innovation and creative problem-solving.

Writer or Content Creator: Your love of learning, creativity, and perspective could lead you to a career in writing or content creation. You could write books, articles, or scripts on a wide range of topics, from personal development and philosophy to technology and science.

Meditation or Mindfulness Instructor: Your interest in consciousness, awareness, and wisdom, along with your strengths in teaching and guiding others, could make you an effective meditation or mindfulness instructor. You could help others develop greater self-awareness and inner peace.

Software Developer or Data Scientist: Your interests in technology, problem-solving, and creativity, along with your strengths in love of learning and perspective, could lead you to a career in software development or data science. You could work on cutting-edge projects and use your skills to create innovative solutions.

These are just a few ideas based on the information provided. Ultimately, the best career path for you will depend on your specific interests, skills, and values, as well as your willingness to pursue education and training in your chosen field.

@Yimpa I’ve been seeing this guy on my YouTube but I never clicked his videos. Checking it out right now 👍

@MuadDib that looks like a great idea. I haven't tried the upgraded versions of these ai. I should definitely try that for life purpose questions.