MellowEd

If you are God how did you create the elements?

80 posts in this topic

Have you created as much as a grain of salt?

This question cannot be answered verbally.  Awaken and you will see exactly how you created everything. 

9 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

This question cannot be answered verbally.  Awaken and you will see exactly how you created everything. 

Becoming "enlightened" does not make me the creator in this life or before I was born.

1 minute ago, MellowEd said:

Becoming "enlightened" does not make me the creator in this life or before I was born.

You’re right. It’s true whether or not you’re personally enlightened. 

The Hindu Maya. All is illusion. There is no salt or elements. Ignore all concepts. Salt and elements are concepts. :)

The elements are being imagined by Consciousness. So am I. So are you. So is everything. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

9 hours ago, MellowEd said:

Then what makes God so lucky, in your book? Ever thought how lucky you'd have to be the only God in existence? Why aren't you so lucky to have been God?

Edited by tuku747

8 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

What do you mean with I as god created everything. Do you realize only what is in front of you created or really everything (like the Jupiter, billions of other people etc)

11 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

The Hindu Maya. All is illusion. There is no salt or elements. Ignore all concepts. Salt and elements are concepts. :)

Illusion or Maya does not mean "Nothing exists", it means that things exist but not as You experience them too be, salt and elements are not concepts, they are real things, but most ppl do not realize their importance, like Breathing in and out, if You miss one cycle of breathing in and out your dead, but do ppl focus on this, are they grateful of this? No for the most part ppl do not even realize they are breathing, never mind how important it is for their survival, so that is Maya, not realizing what the reality is of a situation or experience...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

18 hours ago, Hojo said:

@MellowEd but you can see how you are doing it.

If I were dead the elements would still exist. That grain of salt with it qualities would still be. I am inside Gods creation. 

@Ishanga I'm not so sure about all that. Maybe as a thought experiment consider my point of view. Salt and the elements are concepts. All is illusion. Everything is a concept. There is no free will. There is no self.

I do see your point. Maya is our distraction. But maybe it is also illusion. Our perception is worse than we realize.

@MellowEd Maybe you will not die. You think the universe existed and you were born into it. But maybe you existed and you created the universe. You are god. You are the universe. Separateness is an illusion. We are all one with the universe. The cosmic one.

11 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

@Ishanga I'm not so sure about all that. Maybe as a thought experiment consider my point of view. Salt and the elements are concepts. All is illusion. Everything is a concept. There is no free will. There is no self.

I do see your point. Maya is our distraction. But maybe it is also illusion. Our perception is worse than we realize.

The main point is if Your Ideology is that of everything is Maya, all is Illusion, nothing exists, then You won't care about anything, why would You if it is all imaginary, fantasy, video game we are all playing, and as well it is not the truth, if Your living in Untruth, nothing will work for You, no God, no Divinity, No Spiritual practice will help You with the suffering one will have believing in this...

Its not a thought experiment, Existence happens from Gross (Physicality, Material, everything that you sense with 5 senses), to Subtle (think 02, you can't see it or smell it but it exist, this is just one out of millions of eg), and it goes even further, there is an intelligence within Us and all around, but most know one perceives it with clarity, if You did You would be overwhelmed with Amazement. 

This all comes from the Non Existent, No Thing aspect which I would say was there before the Big Bang, so material physical existence is just a level of Existence, but it for sure exists, its not imaginary, maya illusion...but we don't perceive as Amazing, or a Miracle because we take it for granted, are heavily conditioned by many factors and things, and our Awareness is not intense enough due to stagnant energy systems, bad health, poor educational systems and so forth..

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

There are no elements, in actuality, still, the answer is effortlessly.

@MellowEd God creates differences, all of them turn into the same thing when you are dead. You know salt and honey have the exact same consistency taste to God. All taste comes from nothing all smell comes from nothing all shape and form come from nothing. Everything is the same thing. Dying is realizing that the difference between salt and honey was being made up by you but they do still have a common beginning and its the consistency of nothing and taste and smell of nothing and shape and form of nothing and you can experience it.

Edited by Hojo

8 hours ago, Hojo said:

@MellowEd God creates differences, all of them turn into the same thing when you are dead. You know salt and honey have the exact same consistency taste to God. All taste comes from nothing all smell comes from nothing all shape and form come from nothing. Everything is the same thing. Dying is realizing that the difference between salt and honey was being made up by you but they do still have a common beginning and its the consistency of nothing and taste and smell of nothing and shape and form of nothing and you can experience it.

Who created this "nothing" ? 

16 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

Who created this "nothing" ? 

There is no who nor is there a creator, there is reality. the grain of salt is god. You are also God, everything is. Infinity divides infinitely and remains infinite. The fundamental quality of infinity is that nothing is finite. This implies that nothing can be understood, since everything is ungraspable. any attempt at understanding is to limit the unlimited. only infinity can understand infinity and its understanding is just:  infinity

@MellowEd Its just THE force of reality. And everything comes from it, including you. The void can wake up to itself and it dosent know if its the first time its awoken. If 1000000 years ago you awoke to the void then slowly drifted off into unconscious dream and then today you awoken again in the void the void would have the same question 1000000 years ago as it does today. Is this the first time I've awoken? There is no one to answer you as everything is you and everything is nothing.

Since there is nothing there it is very easy to lose track of everything even the fact that you exist. The void can forget it exists and sit there as a void forever.The only quality I can think that the void has is it can be unconcious or concious. It can be sleeping or alert but both states are void so you dont even know you are sleeping. Imagine never being able to close your eyes cause you dont have any and you are sleeping and waking up without opening or closing eyes. And you are in a void of darkness so theres no difference between them just you are unconcious and then concious.

The void can think too but it dosent know its thinking. Its just reacting to what is happening to it. And it can react in infinite ways cause its infinite personality. The void threw its self knowledge away and is trying to find itself again as God. But it cant just theorize it has to have a reaction from itself. When you have this reaction it is the start of your spiritual journey to become God. Which is to become void here and then when you go to the void you can have any reaction you want. So you choose infinite orgasms and call it love.

Edited by Hojo

How do move your head ? 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I am trying to remember Leo's views on "concepts." I think he said elements and salt are just concepts. Everything is a concept and we should let go of concepts. Am I on the right track here? I guess I should watch the "concept" videos.